Love,Life and what it brings

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Love,Life and what it brings

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Hai all
this is a story I worte about two of my characters in WoW about how the pair met.
hope you enjoy it.

part 1

Love,life and what they bring.

Sinnocent also know as Sinn to his friends was making his way towards the entrance of the Scarlet Monastery when the sound of fighting and cursing reached him.
Muttering to himself he made his way towards the racket "Some adventurers should not be let loose" the
the elf thought to himself as he turned the corner and was met with a sight that almost appeared taken from a nightmare, infront of him was what appeared to be a young female troll fighting against two of those cursed scarlet crusaders,a crumpled mass of bright green armor and spindly legs that once appeared to have been a scorpoid at her feet.
Sinn groaned quietly and unholstered his trusted Sen'jin longrifle and dispatched the first crusader with a wellplaced bullet, seeing her comrade fall the other crusader turned tail and ran but was brought down seconds later by another wellplaced bullet.

Afterwards he turned towards the young troll and regarded her silently before asking softly.
- What is your name young one?
- Young one? I am old enough to take care of myself thank you! the young troll snapped at him.
- Obviously not old enough for this cursed place .. what were you thinking? Sinn growled.
- I am going to free one of those scarlet hounds from this cursed place and you can't stop me!
- You will die if you try alone .. you need more experience to handle one of those hounds. Sinn stated reaching down ruffling the neckfur on the old grey wolf who had been his companion for years turning to stride towards the entrance.
- Just leave me alone! what I chose to do is not your problem! the young troll woman snapped.
Sinn stopped and turned back towards her he looked her over and thought to himself "For a troll she is quite pretty" out loud he said.
- What is your name? if I am to inform your family of your demise I cannot simply call you Youngling now can I?.
The troll stopped for a brief moment and just stared at him before she reluctantly muttered.
- My name is Wildsith.
- Suitable name.. Sinn mumbled. I am Sinnocent .. call me Sinn, he holstered his gun muttering to himself.
Wild glares at him for a moment before turning back towards the entranceway to the Monastery library.
- Hey were are you going? You can't go back in there you'll be killed!
- Now that is not your problem now is it??
- No it certainly is not but I would not be normal if I just stood by and watched you get yourself killed now would I?
- Eh you blood elves are not what I call normal anyway .. Your kind are arrogant .. think you are better than the rest of us.
Sinn felt his fabled patience start to run low and with dangerously narrowed eyes he turned towards her and growled.
- Now! I will only say this once .. You will come with me out of this place even if it means I will have to heft you up on my shoulder and carry you myself .. understood?!
Wild glared at him wildly hissing under her breath she looked about ready to try to throttle him given the chance but as she knew the monastery was not a good place to continue their discussion she marched towards the entrance with a murderous glance at the elf following behind her.
- This discussion is not over by far!
- I never said it was .. Sinn rolled his eyes as he followed her to the entranceway and down the stairs.

Once outside they head to the Zeppelin bound for Orgrimmar as Sinn secures passage he glances at his
unwilling companion and mutters.
- Now when we are out of that cursed place .. what were you thinking?! going into a place like that alone .. it's a damned suicide at your level of experience.
- Why you!
- Spare me the drama and and answer my question.
- I am going to rescue one of those rare hounds or die trying! not that it is any of your buisness!
- It became my buisness when I had to drag you out of trouble, Sinn glared at her his eyes narrowed, You need more training if you are to handle bonding with one of those beasts .. they are quite ferocious.
- If you truely know so much then why don't you help me then?? she yelled at him, teach me what I need to know and then you can be on your way with your precious concience squeaky clean!
Sinn stopped and looked her over for several minutes a small smile playing on his lips when he noticed her squirming under his intense gaze.
- If I am to help you with this we best set up some rules..
- Like what? as soon as I get the hound I am going to get as far away from you as I can! Wild snapped and turned away.
- Works for me. Sinn mutters as he hands Wild her ticket.
- Fine! then it is settled, once I have the hound we go separate ways.
- Agreed!
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Nefretiti

Re: Love,Life and what it brings

A couple of weeks later they were hunting in Stranglethorn when they suddenly get ambushed by a group of murlocs, Wild jumps right into the fight with her usual eagerness.
Sinn reaches to unholster his trusted gun when he hears a yelp coming in the direction of the fight he rushes over thinking Wild had been hurt the sight that meets him stops him dead in his tracks.
In front of him a furious Wildsith sitting in what appeared to be a puddle of mud trying to scrape it of her but instead only making things worse while muttering words that would even make a seasoned pirate blush under her breath, murloc corpses scattered at the bank of the puddle.
Sinn walks over to her barely able to hide a chuckle he suddenly feels something wet hit him square in the chest.
- Hey!
- Don't you dare laughing at me! I was tripped by one of those cursed fishmen!
- I wasnt laughing! honest! Sinn smirked ducking from another wet projectile barely missing his face.
- Yeah right!
Sinn allowed himself a small genuine smile when he noticed she was not truely mad he held his hand out to her.
- Come I know somewhere we can wash this muck of in reasonable privacy.
With a mischevious grin Wild took his hand,braced herself and with a
swift tug she sent him face first into the mud.
- Why you little! Sinn could not help but laugh, You’re quite the devious one aren’t you.
- Who? Me? Wild put on an expression of faked innocence making Sinn chuckle, Yes you.
As they climbed out he was thankfull he had left his trusted gun with Cloud he turned towards his equally muddy companion.
- Let’s try this again shall we? he said with a small smile, I truly do know of a secluded cove were we can wash this off without much disturbance. He held his hand out towards her.
Much to his suprise she took his outstretched hand only this time she walked up beside him and while they walked towards Grom'gol base camp he told her of a similar incident that happened to him in his youth.
- It is true! I could not get the stink out for a week after falling into that pile of tiger refuse.
- Oh I can imagine .. a stink to match that ugly mug of yours! Wild grinned flicking a piece of dried mud at him.
Sinn chuckled softly ducking from the small projectile he feigned hurt placing his free hand over his heart.
- Oh I am so hurt Milady! such cruel words from such a pretty mouth.
Wild merely smiled.
A short while later they reached the secluded cove Sinn had in mind he decided to give his charge some privacy to wash of he retreated further down the beach to wash himself off and freshen up abit.

As the weeks passed Sinn had to revise his initial impression of his troll companion as she completed every task and quest he put to her without much problems proving to be intelligent and quick to learn he found himself enjoying her company.
Wild on the other hand was enjoying the challenges he put her through eagerly waiting for the next one and as time passed she realized just how her own impression of her elven companion had changed from when she first met him she now realized she enjoy travelling with the experienced elf rather than her usual solitary journeys.

Later that day in Booty Bay Sinn turns towards his companion and finds himself watching her wondering how he could ever have considered her ugly he frowns slightly and slams his mug down.
- Pack up we are heading to Undercity.
- What?
- You want to rescue that hound do you not?
- Yes Yes!
- Good then pack up and get ready .. we're on the Zeppelin from Grom'gol in an hour.

They arrive in Tirisfal the next day stopping by to get a room in the Brill inn before continuing to
the Monastery.
Sinn glanced over towards Wildsith and found her bouncing in her saddle, a big grin across her face he chuckles quietly "Youth these days.. no patience" he thinks to himself noticing how skillfully his troll companion disposes of the scarlet rabble in their path effortlessly swinging the blades he procured for her as they made their way towards the courtyard.
Inside Sinn decided to let her lead the way keeping an eye out for trouble as he follow her towards the entrance to the library courtyard where the dogs are held and trained by their scarlet handlers.
Just as they were about to slip into the courtyard they were ambushed by a number of scarlet soldiers, before he is able to reach for his gun one of the soldiers jump him landing on his arm another nearly knocking the wind out of him as the soldier barrels into his chest sending him stumbling backwards but managing to stay on his feet.
In a haze of pain Sinn manages to subdue one of the soldiers swinging his staff with his good hand knocking the soldier out cold.
But then he has to stop to catch his breath he tries to move the arm the soldier landed on letting out a yelp as the pain shoots through his body from his arm and shoulder.
Wild spins around just in time to see a second soldier aiming for Sinn's back with his blade, with a feral howl she barrels into the soldier sending him reeling quickly cutting him down before turning to her mentor with a concerned expression.
- I'm fine .. just winded, Sinn winched as he got to his feet his arm held close to his chest, We should get your dog and get out of here.
Wild nodded and led the way out into the courtyard taking most of the other soldiers by suprise the duo manage to subdue one of the handlers long enough for Wild to free the smallest of the dogs in the courtyard, she lifted the pup up and ran back to Sinn who were waiting by the entrance.
Putting the pup back down on the ground she gave the elf a concerned glance noticing his slightly unsteady walk she looked around anxiously.
- Lets get out of here before they realize what happened.
- Good idea.

The duo remained quiet while they made their way out of the monastery with the newly rescued pup happily bouncing around their feet, Wild helping Sinn mount Dawnfeather they make their way to Undercity as quickly as they could, Wild who were usually full of energy were oddly subdued not liking the fact that Sinn had been injured helping her reach her goal, her new friend scampering around her raptors legs obvously relived to be out of the dark,dank monastery.

Sinn turned to his companion and her new fourlegged friend he looked at her for a minute before asking softly.
- I would prefer to take the zeppelin to Orgrimmar over staying in that depressing city *He glances towards the entrance to the undercity with a slightly raised brow*
Wildsith flinched and blinked staring at him for a moment she nodded and mumbled.
- That works.. although we should see to that arm before we go.
Sinn turned to regard her for a moment noticing her oddly subdued demeanor he felt something stirr in his heart but quickly dismissed it.
- Very well. He nodded as they rode up to the Tavern located in the outskirts of Brill.
Once inside they managed to find a reasonably secluded corner by the staircase where Wild had him pull off his leather jerkin and shirt.
Frowning at the bruises forming she ran her fingers over his shoulder and arm squeezing and prodding.
- Nothing is broken but you will be sore for a while. She muttered flushed at seeing his bare,muscled chest so close.
- Thank you. Sinn nodded pulling his shirt back on and stuffing the leathers into his pack.

They fetched their belongings and boarded the zeppelin in silence settling down for the journey across the sea to Kalimdor.
The zeppelin departed the docks and after a while Sinn felt how Wild settled against him,her head resting against his shoulder he glanced at her with a small smile he thought to himself "Not all that long ago she would have been across from me sending icy stares my way .." with a small sigh he let his cheek rest against the top of her head and before he knew it he drifted off to sleep.

Sinn woke with a start an hour later when Wild mumbled and stirred in her sleep, used to sleeping lightly he stretched winching at the sharp pain in his arm and shoulder tensing slightly as Wild shifted but remained asleep.
Sinn hummed quietly and settled back down deciding he would try to sleep for the rest of the journey.
The pair was roused thirty minutes later by a nasal voice declaring their arrival at the zeppelin tower outside Orgrimmar.
They disembarked and as they were heading down the tower and out towards the gates to the city Wildsith turned to Sinn and asked quietly.
- Do we have to part ways now? I still have so much more to learn.
Sinn just stared at her dumfounded for several minutes before answering.
- Eh .. Uh .. I suppose we do not have to .. but were you not the one determined to part ways after we rescued your hound?
- Eeh .. yea .. I changed my mind! and with that Wild turned her mount and set off towards Ogrimmar gates, Sinn watched her for a few minutes wondering about her sudden change before he turned Dawnfeather around to follow her.

Later that evening they were sitting by the fire in a friend of Sinn's home relaxing when it suddenly dawned on Sinn just how their relationship changed, neither of them were yelling and screaming at eachother nor were they tossing verbal barbs as they did in the beginning of their relationship.
Glancing up he met her thoughtfull stare with a small smile he watches her for a moment alittle perplexed at her blushing.
- There is a place for you behind those furs .. it should give you some privacy. Sinn smiled gently.
Wild nodded and got up pulling off her tabard as she started towards the furs.
Sinn sighed quietly and tore his gaze from his companions retreating back with another sigh he rose and headed for his own sleeping rug, removing his boots and leathers britches he slipped down underneath the fur rugs.
Pondering his strange relief at Wildsith's decision to remain with him he drifted off to sleep.
Last edited by Nefretiti on Wed May 12, 2010 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nefretiti

Sinn woke with a start,looking around blinking groggily he noticed a dark shadow sitting in the dark corner near his bed.
- Wild? .. what?
- I .. I couldn't sleep .. I am sorry I woke you ..
- I am a light sleeper, Sinn said softly, What is wrong? he sat up and looked over at her frowning slightly when noticing her tearstained cheeks.
- I .. nightmare ..Wild mumbled quietly looking embarassed, I .. can I sleep here?
Sinn just blinked completely taken off guard by her question he quickly composed himself.
- Eh .. I .. yes I suppose .. he blinked again as she climbed up onto the furs beside him and made herself comfortable, he leaned back against the bundle of furs he used as a pillow and flipped over on his side his back turned towards his companion, thinking her asleep he flinched slightly as he felt her arms snake around his waist,her soft breath against his ear and cheek he could hear her breathing settling down into a steady rythm.
Sighing quietly he made himself comfortable and much to his suprise he fell asleep much faster than anticipated.

Wild woke early the next morning feeling unusually warm and safe and as her senses returned to her she noticed herself curled up against a warm,solid body she stiffened but as she started to pull away Sinn shifted and mumbled in his sleep making her stiffen once more before slowly pulling away and moving over to her own sleeping furs.
Sinn was awake but remained still as she moved away from him,he watched her dissapear behind the furs he put up for her privacy.
With a small groan he pulled the rugs aside and threw pushed himself up into a sitting position he ran his fingers through his hair trying to compose himself.
- Is everything okey?
- Oh! .. yes .. I am not as young as I once was. he smiled alittle sheepishly running his hand through the graying hair by his teple.
Wild merely smiled and looked him over with an eyebrow slightly raised her expression tempting Sinn to flex, pulling himself together he got to his feet and reached for his shirt.
- I have a couple of errands to run .. will you be allright on your own?
Wild nodded absentmindedly and with another rare smile she said.
- I think I will explore the city and drop by the stables and seek out the local hunter trainer.
- Okay .. meet back here in a couple of hours?
Wild nodded and whistled for Thanduil before heading out through the cloth covered entrance to their temporary home with the red pup bouncing around her feet.
Sinn motioned to Cloud to come with him and headed out towards the Valley of Strength to meet up with one of his friends.
- Hey there Sinn! been some time.
- It certainly has .. how are you Leone?
- Just fine .. I hear you have your hands full. the younger elf grinned at his older counterpart.
Sinn chuckled and rolled his eyes.
- Could say that again .. where can I find a pair of those new steeds I see people with?
- Oh the celestial ones?
- Yes.
- there is a traveller in Razor hill that has a pair for sale, speak to her.
- Thank you! and passage to Dalaran?
- Hydriai should be along in an hour, he'll open a portal for you and your ladyfriend.
- Perfect .. I should get moving then if I am to catch the traveller before she leaves or sells them.
- Well then! Leone smiled, keep me updated on her progress .. I hear she is pretty so I may approach her myself.
- You keep your hands to yourself! Sinn growled glaring at his friend.
- Hey I was only joking! calm down!
Sinn just snorted and turned Dawnfeather around with an absentminded wave in his friends direction.

Later that day Wild was sitting outside their temporary quarters reading with Thanduil dozing at her feet when Sinn came up leading two regal looking winged horses chatting away to a dark haired elf in an elaborate robe.
Wild watched them for a moment before rising to meet them she stares at the two celestial horses having heard of them but never actually seen one up close.
She noticed Sinn looking alittle anxious and almost frightened as he asked.
- Do you like them?
- Oh yes! they are wonderful! Wild smiled brightly as the mare sniffed her hand as if looking for a treat she turned to Sinn.
- Who owns these? I would love to buy the mare she is amazing!
Sinn looked alittle uncomfortable as he handed her the reins of the celestial mare he mumbled.
- You do .. I got these for us .. we will need them in Northrend.
Wild just stared at him for a long time too suprised to say anything she accepted the reins of the Celestial from him in a daze she turned and started towards the stables.
Sinn watched her both relived and alittle bewildered at her reaction when she suddenly spun around and threw herself at him in a tight spontaneous hug,reaching up she placed a light kiss on his cheek before pulling away and making off towards the stables to take care of her new steed.
Sinn was nearly knocked over by the violent impact he hesitantly hugged her back ignoring the dull pain in his shoulder he watched her as she walked towards the stables he unconciously reached up and touched his cheek with his fingertips.
Hydriai watched the exchange with a small smile thinking to himself "I never thought I would see my old friend fall head over heels for someone else" out loud he said.
- So tomorrow at noon then?
Sinn just nodded still looking towards where Wild had dissapeared into the stables.
After a while he pulled himself together and led his own steed over to the stables where he secured the stallion beside Wild's mount.
Wild heard him come in she hid in the pen next to her beloved raptor peering at him as he was working on making his horse comfortable she cleared her throat and asked quietly.
- Would it be ok if I rode over to Sen'jin village to visit my friend? she is training as a shaman there.
- That is fine .. just be back before noon tomorrow .. I made arrangements with my friend to open a portal for us then.
- Very well. she nodded, Can I take her? motioning towards the celestial mare.
- Certainly .. she belongs to you now.
Wild stroked the horses strong neck and smiled thinking to herself "Lyra will be soo jealous of you my friend" she led the celestial outside and climbed up into the saddle alittle clumsily.

Nefretiti

Marvelling at the smooth movement of the celestial Wild smiled as she neared Sen'jin, waving at the sentinels she dismounted and noticed her friend sitting near the small pond in the middle of the small village.
- Widy! Lyra jumped up and hugged her friend tightly, its been ages! where have you been??
- Calm down! Wild laughed, I have been training with Sinn in Stranglethorn.
- Sinn? .. that would not be the one called Sinnocent would it?
- Yes thats the one.
- I'm so jealous! I hear he is quite attractive.
Wild shrugged and blushed.
- I suppose he is .. for an elf.
Lyra chuckled looking at her friend with her head cocked to the side.
- You've fallen for him.
- No I have not! He just agreed to be my mentor untill I know enough to handle a scarlet hound.
- Yea ok .. then why are you blushing?
- I .. Wild trailed of suddenly realizing the truth in what her friend had said "Is this how love feels?,if it is how could I have missed the signs?"
- Just drop it ok? even if I did feel something for him he does not feel the same way for me. Wild muttered stroking the celestials soft neck.
- Are you sure about that? Lyra asked nodding towards the celestial, Do you even know how expensive those steeds are? I promise you .. if he does not love you I will eat my totems.
- Those will be quite hard to swallow.
- Pah! I am right! I know I am.
Wild smiled rolling her eyes at her friend.
- I missed you and your crazy ideas!
The two friend hugged and whent on to sit and chat for several hours before Wild finally noticed the setting sun.
- I best get back or Sinn will come looking.
- He sounds like a jailor to me.
- I considered him one in the beginning, Wild laughed, but he has proved to be far nicer than I had ever thought a blood elf could be.
- Just remember to invite me to your bonding ceremony!
- Pfft! Wild laughed and swatted at her playfully.
- I'll walk with you back to where you are staying, Lyra smiled, I want to see this elf for myself.
- As you wish. Wild nodded and untied the Celestials reins.

As they neared Orgrimmar Wild noticed Sinn at the gates conversing with the same darkhaired elf she had saw earlier that day.
Watching him she saw him look up and seeing the smile erupting on his face made her heart skip a beat unable to stop herself she smiled back.
Beside her Lyra leaned in and whispered.
- Oh yes! I am definately envious .. he is smokin.
- Oh shush! Wild whispered back.
As the two women neared the gates Sinn met up with them a slight look of relief on his face.
- There you are! I was beginning to think you had forgotten. he said with a small smile to soften his words.
Lyra looked between the two with a knowing smile "He does indeed love her, I wonder why she does not notice .. hmm .. perhaps he has not realized it himself yet"
- Never! Wild giggled, you have a tendancy to get under ones skin .. much like a bad itch!
Sinn rolled his eyes at her comment pretending to scratch himself all over smiling as his antics are rewarded by a happy laugh from Wild.
Lyra glanced at the darkhaired elf and noticed he knew as well, she walked over to him.
- Greetings!
- Hello lady.
- I am Lyra, are you a friend of Sinn's?
- Yes, I am Hydriai, me and Sinn have been friends for sometime now.
- I gathered as much, same with me and Wildsith.
- Are those two the only ones who does not see how much they love eachother? Hydriai asked quietly nodding towards Sinn and Wild who were chatting quietly nearby.
- It seems so, I just hope they realize it before it is too late.
- Aye. Hydriai nodded. Let us hope so.
Hydriai smiled at Lyra and walked over to the two standing nearby.
- Are you two ready for the portal?
- Not quite yet.
- Portal?
- Yes, Sinn glanced at her, We are going to Dalaran.
- Really?!? Wild jumped exidedly,I have always wanted to go there!
- Yes, Sinn smiled at her enthusiasm, Hydriai here has graciously agreed to open a portal for us,and our new steeds will serve us well in that harsh climate.
- I will hurry! I promise!
Sinn chuckled as Wild rushed off to pack and get ready.
- She seems like a sweetheart.
- She is, Sinn sighed softly, but you should have been there when I first met her .. she considered me to be below the cockroaches inhabiting Undercity.
- I find that hard to belive.
- Well belive it, we were fighting pretty much all day everyday.
- And now?
- Hm .. well I've become used to her presence, I enjoy her company.
"It is more than that my friend" Hydriai thought, out loud he said.
- She must make things interesting.
- Indeed.
- Will you be coming too? Hydriai asked turning towards Lyra standing nearby.
- Me? oh no, I will walk back to Sen'jin later.
- I will be happy to walk with you when I have sent these two on their way.
- I would like that, thank you. she smiled.
- Very well! then it is settled. Hydriai smiled as Wild came back carrying her backpack with Thanduil at her heels.
- I am ready!
Sinn chuckled and turned to his friend.
- Very well then,he smiled, let us be off.

Sinn watched Wild while Hydriai prepared the portal he chuckled softly at her enthusiasm "She has truely brought new meaning to my life,teaching her,watching her bloom gives me more satisfaction than I ever thought possible" he blinked when Wild turned her head and met his gaze, their eyes locked and they just stood there looking into eachothers eyes for several minutes before Sinn tore his gaze away just to see the portal open.
Wild eagerly stepped through the finished portal while Sinn remained behind for a few minutes he handed Hydriai a small bag of coins.
- As we agreed on. he smiled patting his friend on the shoulder.
- Thank you my friend, Hydriai smiled, Take care of yourself and your ladyfriend.
- Will do! Sinn smiled and waved as he dissapeared through the portal joining Wild in the bustling city nestled in the sky above Crystalsong Forest.
Sinn looked around as if seeing the city for the first time through Wild's childlike enthusiasm, he took her to the magic quarter, showed her the sewers, introduced her to the Sunreaver sanctuary and its inhabitants, taught her which of the portal leeads to what city.
As they were standing on Krasus Landing watching people land and take off on their flying mounts he noticed Wild trying to hide a yawn.
- Tired? we can go back home for a nap if you would like, we have plenty of time to explore.
- I would like that, Wild nodded not quite able to hide another yawn.
Sinn nodded and led the way to his small abode just outside the Sunreaver's entrance after they left Cloud and Thanduil at the local stables making sure they and their mounts were doing well they headed to his small home.

Nefretiti

Wild looked around curiously as they entered the small appartment noting the spartan furnishings.
- This is nice, how did you get this?
- Thank you, it is much thanks to Hydriai's connections with Kirin Tor.
- Hydriai? the one who opened the portal for us?
- Yes the same, He and I have been friends since he was a child just starting his training as a mage.
- Is he much younger than you?
- Hey! I'm not that old! Sinn chuckled and swatted at her playfully.
- No you're not old you're ancient! Wild giggled and ducked away from him.
- Gee thanks! Sinn laughed and motioned towards a door nearby, That is your room for as long as you wish, it is not much but it is comfortable.
Wild nodded and walked over to the door to look inside,she smiled slightly as she noted a small but comfortable room,a bed covered with furs sitting along one wall, a small dresser with a lamp on it sitting opposite a small round window.
- This is great!
- I am glad you like it.
- Compared to where I used to live this is a castle,she turned her head and noticed him watching her she tore her eyes from his and sat down on the bed.
- You are free to roam around .. to use the portals to Orgrimmar and other cities .. but please promise me one thing? he asked and reached for her hands, holding them gently he continued quietly, Please be careful ..I .. I could not bear having anything happen to you.
Looking down at his hands holding her own she nodded slowly marvelling at his words.
- I .. I promise.
Sinn nodded with a small smile and let her go.
- I am going to get us some food, are you hungry?
Wild nodded slowly not daring to look into his face she heard him close the door quietly and only after she heard the front door close she dared to look up.
Walking over to the window she stared outside without really noticing the view "I love him" she thought to herself "But I cannot bear to leave him either" sighing she walked to her backpack and pulled out a piece of parchment and a quill she started writing.

Dear Lyra.
I hope this letter finds you well.
We reached Dalaran in one piece. What a wonderful city .. so full of life and color.
However .. it made me realize you were right about him.
I do love him, I never thought I could feel this way about someone else, especially not about someone like him.
When he is near me .. I feel complete, like the world is as it should be.
What should I do? I can't bear the thought of telling him and having him laugh at me.
But I cannot keep quiet about this much longer., Perhaps it would be best if I came back to Sen'jin ..
I am so confused.

Yours
Wildy.

A sudden ruccus outside made Wild rise from her writing and go outside to investigate, at the same time Sinn returned with the food, he noticed the parchment on the table and began reading.
A short while later Wild came back to find a furious Sinn sitting by the table with her letter in front of him.
- What is this? he asked, his voice deathly calm.
- A letter, Wild responded quietly frowning at his expression, It was not meant for you to read.
- I gathered as much .. who is he?
- None of your buisness!
- It became my buisness when you agreed to me mentoring you .. now who is he? am I keeping you from your lover hm? Sinn asked furiously grabbing her arms, answer me!
- Why are you acting like this? this is not like you!
- I want to know if I have been wasting my time on you! trying to teach you while you were pining for some troll back home! He let her go and moved away from her running his hands through his hair roughly.
Wild blinked as tears started to fall she remained upright staring at him defiantly tears streaming down her cheeks.
- Do you truely want to know? she yelled at him, suddenly angry, do you?
- Yes. he turned back towards her looking more tired than angry.
- Suit yourself! Wild sobbed angrily, the one in the letter .. the one I love .. Wild noticed him tensing, his hands balled into tight fists.
- Out with it!
Wild walked up to him, looked him in the eyes and poked a finger into his chest jabbing at his heart.
- It is you you big oaf! she growled at him, I've fallen head over heels in love with you .. and what do I have for it! nothing!! she spun around and grabbed her still packed backpack and marched out through the door slamming it hard.

Sinn let took a deep breath and flopped down onto a chair he rubbed his face with his hands his mind racing, closing his eyes he tried to focus and bring some order into his chaotic mind after her astounding confession "She loves me" he thought to himself not wanting to get into the strange sense of relief and joy that thought brings him, suddenly feeling tired he walks into the small room he uses as a bedroom for a nap.
As he undoes his leathers he thinks wryly to himself "I am to old for this" he settes down under the furs to to rest "She should return once she's calmed down and then we'll talk" and with that he drifted off to an uneasy sleep.

Wild quickly made her way to the portal to Orgrimmar to visit Lyra before heading off to find somewhere quiet to lick her wounds and think about the future.
It was early evening when she entered the Valley of stength just to find Lyra and her mentor talking outside the bank building.
- Wildy! what .. Lyra stopped as she noticed her friends tearstained cheeks and tired expression.
- I will tell you later .. right now I am just in need of somewhere to sleep tonight.
- You know you are welcome to stay with us. Lyra's mentor said with a smile.
- Thank you Elder Skytusk.
They headed out of the city together and into the darkening night the two women chatted quietly as they walked behind the elder shaman towards Sen'jin Village.
- What happened? you look completely destroyed. Lyra whispered to her friend.
- We had a fight .. I told him ..
- Told him what?
- I told him I love him, Wild sighed, He did not give me a choice, she pulled up the crumpled letter and let Lyra read it.
- What happened then? Lyra asked after reading the short note.
- I fled.
- You what?!
- I couldn't bear staying and hearing him try to explain why we could not continue travelling together.
- Are you blind? he loves you! Lyra exclamied, I saw it in his eyes before you two left for Dalaran.
- Don't be silly! Wild frowned, he doesn't love me, I would have noticed.
- I dont think he realizes it himself but he does! Lyra insisted, he loves you as much as you love him.
- You're imagning things.
Lyra did not get a chance to respond as they entered Sen'jin elder Skytusk showed the two friends to a small hut near the center of the village where the two friends settled in for the night.

Nefretiti

Wild woke early the next day sneaking outside she watched the sun rise thinking about what happened and what she is going to do in the future.
She jumped when she felt someone join her on her perch just outside the village borders.
- I overheard some of what you and Lyra were speaking about.
- I ..I appologize
- No need for that child. the elder shaman smiled, Is this the elven man I saw you with three days ago?
- Yes .. Wild nodded with a sigh, Sinn .. he was my mentor.
The old orc woman nodded slowly and handed her a small bag and a rolled up parchment Wild accepted the items with a puzzled look.
- This is a message to my brother, he is stationed in Gadgetzan, I asked him to take care of you for as long as you should wish, the elder smiled, and the pouch is for your journey .. some food and alittle bit of money.
- Thank you Elder.
The old shaman just smiled and said softly.
- Promise me to think about what you truely wish, perhaps my charge is right about this elven man,this Sinn.
Wild nodded and sighed tucking the parchment and pouch away into her backpack.
- Lyra is certain he loves me .. but ..
- Perhaps he does .. you should not be so quick to dismiss the possibility child, stranger things have happened.
- It would be too good to be true.
- Perhaps, Perhaps not.

Later that morning Wild waved his friend and her mentor good bye and set off towards Ratchet to procure a flight down to Tanaris and Gadgetzan musing about the irony in the fact that she and Sinn had just stabilized that flightpath mere days before.
Arriving outside Gadgetzan she quickly made her way into the city before the wildlife around decided to make a meal out of her.
- Wildsith?
- Oh! .. eh .. yes.
- My sister sent word of your arrival, I am Brok, the orc smiled lifting up Wild's backpack, this way.
Wild followed the orc looking around the city curiously wrinkling her nose slightly at the goblins chattering away about their latest inventions.
They entered a small hut no different from the other clay buildings in the outskirts of the settlement where the orc showed her to a small nook behind some furs, much like where she and Sinn had stayed in Orgrimmar.
- This area is yours for as long as you wish to stay. I usually sleep outside unless there is a sandstorm. Brok chuckled. those can be quite vicious.
Wild nodded and settled down for some rest as she had not really slept since she left Dalaran and Sinn but as she closed her eyes the memories came back, memories of the two of them, how they had played in the water like two kids, of his patience while teaching her a new skill.
Wild turned onto her side facing towards the wall with a sigh.
- I will be at the blacksmiths if you need anything. Brok said before heading out the door closing it quietly behind him.
Once the orc had left Wild let her tears run free untill she finally fell into an exausted sleep.

Sinn woke with a start early the following day with a distinct feeling of unease, he rose, pulled his shirt over his head and headed over to the other bedroom, knocking before entering he pushed the growing feeling of dread at finding the room empty and the bed untouched.
"She must be in the stables" he thought to himself making his way down towards the Dalaran stables he kept his eyes open for any sign of his wayward companion.
He entered the stables just to find her green raptor gone but the celestil mare still munching away at her feed beside his own stallion.
Pushing down down his growing sense of panic he continued to search the city for several hours before he decided to head back to the appartment convincing himself she would return when she calmed down.

In the meantime Wild settled into a slight routine trying not to think of what she had left behind she dared to venture outside the city on her raptor, distracted as she was she had not noticed just how far out she had come untill she was surrounded by wild looking trolls and before she could react she was knocked off her raptor, scrambling to reach her sword which was strapped to the raptors saddle her attackers knocked her unconcious before she even had a chance.

At the same time in Dalaran Sinn woke with a start, a distinct feeling that something happened to Wild plaguing him he got up and paced around the appartment, looking towards the open door leading to Wild's room time and time again.
Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he walked over towards the small washbasin he splashed his face looking at himself in the mirror hanging on the wall.
The face that met him was suddenly replaced by the trolls petite,tearstained features he stared at the image for a long time before pulling himself together "I have to find her and convince her to come back if she does not return on her own" he thought to himself as the image faded back to the image of the old,graying elf staring back at him.
With a heavy sigh Sinn returned to bed and forced himself to relax and eventually he fell into an uneasy sleep plagued by vivid dreams about Wild.

A day later Wild woke up with a quiet groan just to feel something gnawing on the ropes around her wrists but as she started to pull away she heard a familiar yelp.
- Th.. Thanduil? she whispered having to supress a giggle when her whisper was met with a slobbering kiss from the eager pup before he whent back to chewing on her ropes.
- Atta boy! she whispered hoping he would succeed sooner rather than later.
Suddenly she felt the ropes snap and fall away, giving Than a quick hug she quickly freed her ankles and crawled to the entrance and peeked outside.
Counting to five of the trolls she saw earlier she turned to the pup sitting beside her, looking at the red dog for a moment she gave the runt a smile and whispered into his ear without much hope of him understanding her.
- Can you distract the ones outside?
Thandul gave her a small yelp before he bounded off towards the trolls gathered by the campfire, Wild had to cover her mouth to stop from giggling when her little pup bit one troll in the rear then toppling over a second before bounding down a side path with a loud bark the five trolls on his heels chittering angrily in some strange tounge.
Wild quickly sneaked across the campsite and down another path opposite the one Than had led the trolls down, keeping low she made her way down the path.
Turning a corner she found a small derelict hut, making her way inside she noted the hut had not been used for sometime she decided to use it as a base untill she could be rescued or find her way outside.
Inside the small hut she found a blanket that seemed to be in reasonably good condition, wrapping her find around herself she settled down listening to the sound from the area around her, dozing off despite her efforts to keep awake she was jolted awake by sniffing and dragging sounds coming from outside the hut, grabbing a small plank laying nearby she crawled to the entrance only to be met by one of Thanduil's slobbering kisses before the pup scampered over to her backpack which he had dropped near the hut.
- Atta boy! she smiled and hugged the pup, patting him on the head she lifted up the bag and headed back inside the hut to hide from the harsh winds suddenly whistling through the ruins.
Keeping the backpack close she wrapped the blanket around herself and Thanduil as they settled down for the night.

Nefretiti

Three days had passed and Sinn was really beginning to panic, he was pacing his appartment like a caged animal making Cloud retreat into the opposite corner.
Noticing his old friends reaction Sinn stopped running his fingers through his hair he sighed.
- I am sorry old friend .. I do not know what is wrong with me lately .. I can barely sleep .. I have no apetitie .. all I think about is her.
Cloud got up and came over to him the old wolf leaned against Sinn's leg and whimpered softly.
- You miss her too don't you old friend? as a response the wolf looked up at him letting out a small bark, meeting his old friends gaze Sinn murmured.
- It is time to go find her and bring her home.. he raised his eyebrow when Cloud jumped to his feet and ran to the door looking back at his master and friend expectantly.
Shaking his head Sinn quickly packed what he needed with Cloud patiently waiting by the door, glancing at the door he muttered almost to himself without even thinking.
- You love her too don't you .. starting at the words he shook his head dismissing the idea as preposterous but the thought would not leave him alone, pushing it aside he made his way outside and towards the portals to the major cities.
After stepping through the portal to Orgrimmar he made his way out towards the gate when a soft voice stopped him, spinning around he noticed Lyra's mentor standing a couple of meters away.
- You are Wildy's friend Sinn are you not?
- Eh yes .. Have you seen her?
- Yes, the old orc nodded, she came by a few days ago, she was quite distraught.
Sinn frowned squirming slightly under the old orcs intense gaze she remained silent for a few minutes before she said softly.
- Do you truely wish to find her?
Sinn nodded slowly with a hand on Clouds head he sighed, noting his ragged look the old shaman relented.
- I sent her to my brother in Tanaris two days ago, take Lyra with you, she knows Wildsith better than most.
Sinn nodded with a small smile realizing the old shaman was right.
- But now you look like you need some food and rest, You will be no good to Wild if you collapse from exaustion.
Sinn nodded his experience telling him she was right and followed the shaman back to Sen’jin she showed him to a simple hut in the outskirts of the small village.
Lyra met him outside her expression mirroring that of Sinn's own worry.
Sinn sighed knowing the young troll blamed him for her friends state of mind, he gave her a small smile.
- You best get some rest .. we set out early tomorrow.
Lyra nodded, turned and headed towards her own hut without a word, Sinn watched her dissapear through the opening before entering his own temporary abode to settle down for the night.

The days melted together for Wildsith as she kept herself hidden in the small hut surviving on the water she had brought with her and whatever scraps of food Thanduil managed to scavenge for them.
Leaning back against the mountainside that made up one wall of the hut she sighed and looked down at Thanduil laying by her feet.
- I made a misstake when I left him .. if I get out of here I will return to him .. I thought I could not stand beeing with him if he did not feel the same .. but I was wrong. she stopped for a moment looking outside, beeing away from him .. I feel like my heart has been ripped out.
Thanduil looked up at her with his dark soulfull eyes licking her hand as if trying to comfort her, with a small smile she slid down with her arms around the pups warm body drifting off into an uneasy sleep she dreamt about Sinn, about her home.

Sinn woke up bathing in sweat after a particularly vivid dream about Wild, knowing he would not be able to go back to sleep he washed himself off best he could and headed outside.
Making his way around the outer edge of the village he jumped when he felt another presence nearby only to find Cloud walking camly beside him.
Turning around he headed back to the small hut to try and rest untill it was time to set off, with a small huff Cloud settled beside him,Sinn turned onto his side placing an arm across his furry companions back he managed to calm himself down enough to go back to sleep.
Cloud woke him up early giving him ample time to pack and prepare the journey to Ratchet and then on to Tanaris.
It was two grim figures that set off towards Ratchet an hour later,Lyra on a wolf her mentor graciously let her borrow for the short journey and Sinn on Dawnfeather.
Arriving at Ratchet Sinn quickly arranged for their flight down to Tanaris, the duo climbed onto their mounts and set off, the flight taking far longer than Sinn would have liked it to be, impatient as he was to find Wild.

As the two windriders landed outside Gadgetzan the two travellers handed the reins to the local flightmaster before they walked into the city.
Sinn blinked as a strangely familiar orc came up to them and turned to Lyra.
- Are you my sister's student Lyra by chance? Elder Skytusk?
- Eh yes I am, Lyra answered, You must be Brok.
The orc nodded and turned towards Sinn, he watched him for several minutes before he asked sternly.
- Are you the elf my sister mentioned?
- That would be me, Sinn answered his eyebrow slightly raised at the orcs demeanor.
- The poor lass was a wreck when she came here ..what did you do to her?
The question caught Sinn completely off guard and instead Lyra cut in asking Brok.
- Is she here?
- She was.. till three days ago.
- What?! Sinn exclaimed color draining from his face.
- Noone saw anything .. she whent out exploring and never returned.
Lyra almost thought the otherwise stoic elf would faint, his eyes were full of fear, face wite as snow she almost felt sorry for him.
- I have to find her! she can't be dead! Sinn suddenly collapsed onto his knees startling both Brok and Lyra.
As Lyra helped him to his feet she could hear him mumbling 'I have to find her' over and over, she led him to Brok's home where she had him lay down on the same furs Wild had used, with one last concerned glance she rejoined Brok outside.
Sinn lay motionless staring at the thatched roof blindly he noticed her familiar scent lingering, taking a deep breath he felt the tears come, to tired to stop them he closed his eyes smothering the sobs with his forearm he eventually drifted off into an exausted sleep.
Outside the two heared the sounds quiet down and turned facing eachother.
- He finally settled down. Lyra sighed.
- Aye .. I was somewhat suprised at his reaction, Brok grunted, The lass must be important to him.
- They love eachother .. although Sinn has not realized it yet.
- Sinn, that be his name?
- Yes. Lyra nodded.
- Well best let him sleep while he can so he has the energy to locate the lass.
Lyra nodded with a sigh.
- I just hope he realizes how much he loves her before it is to late.
Brok just nodded with a grunt.
- I suppose one of us should stay with him, keep him from rushing off into trouble .. he will need his senses if he is to find her.
Lyra nodded and grabbed her pack.
- I will, he knows my face.
- Very well. I will stay in the inn for the night.
- Thank you Brok.
The older orc just grunted and waved before he made his way over towards the inn, Lyra turned and walked back to the small hut where Sinn was sleeping,closing the door quietly she slipped into the other sleeping compartment she slipped off her leathers letting her undercoat remain on incase she needed to rise in the middle of the night, she listened to the sounds of ragged breathing and occational mumbling coming from the direction of the other compartment she settled down to sleep.

The next day they began their search in the immediate area around the city,scouring the deserts for any and all signs finding nothing the dejected pair returned to Lyra who was waiting in the city as she was far to young to venture outside.
As the two rode in Brok shook her head at Lyra glancing back at Sinn who were looking pale and slightly frightened.
the next couple of days continued in much the same fashion, the pair widening their search area as they whent but finding no trace of Wild.
Lyra noticed Sinn looking increasingly paniced and frantic as the days passed she appointed herself the matron of their little party, taking care of the two men, cooking and keeping the hut clean and keeping a watchfull eye over her friends mentor wanting to make sure he would not run himself ragged, she knew he paced around during the nights, barely ate anything.
As she settled down for the night one evening she could hear him cry out for Wild in his sleep.

Nefretiti

Lyra was woken an hour later by a frantic Sinn rumaging around muttering to himself, she rose and walked over to him.
- Sinn?
The tall elf jumped and spun around with a wild look in his eyes making Lyra jump back.
- Hey it's me Lyra .. calm down.
- I have to find her! Sinn spun around and continued to rumage around wildly, I have to find her.
Lyra walked over to him and placed a soft hand on his arm.
- Please Sinn ..
At that point it seemed almost as if all his strength escaped him, Sinn just collapsed on the floor sobs wracking his whole body.
Lyra kneeled down beside him rubbing his back gently.
- We will find her. she mumbled as she continued to rubb his back gently trying to soothe him.
- W ..We have to .. I .. I cannot go on without her ..
Lyra kneeled down infront of him, looking into his eyes she asked sofly.
- Why do you want to find her so badly?
- I .. Sinn suddenly stopped, a look of joy mixed with fear on his face as the realization came to him, looking much calmer he continued.
I want to find her .. because ..my life means nothing without her, I .. I love her.
Lyra smiled at him relived he had finally found the courage to admit it to himself as well as her.
- You are the one who will find her .. but you need to follow your heart, listen to what it tells you,it will not lead you astray. she smiled.
Sinn looked up at her for a long time before finally nodding and getting to his feet marvelling at the feeling washing over him, a sense of relief mixed with joy and alittle bit of apprehension after what happened to his last love “I will not let anything else happen to her” he thought with grim determination.
Lyra smiled slightly as she pointed him towards his sleeping rugs.
- Now back to sleep with you, you’ll need your strength.
Sinn who seemed much more composed after his astounding realization did not object.
He quietly slipped down underneath the rugs and with an arm around Cloud he fell asleep quickly.
Lyra heard his breathing settle down she smiled to herself as she whent back to her own rugs she thought to herself “Looks like I won’t have to eat my totems after all”

The next day even Brok noticed the change in the elves demeanor he turned to Lyra and muttered.
- What did you do to him?
- Oh nothing much, Lyra smiled watching Sinn prepare for the days search, I just helped him see the truth.
- Which is?
- They love eachother, their connection will lead him to her.
- Let’s hope so. The orc muttered.
- Oh it will.
The two men mounted up and rode off into the desert, Sinn stopped and focused on Wild with his eyes closed and suddenly an image of ruins and wild looking trolls in sand colored clothing flashed through his mind.
- Zul’Farak! He exclaimed, the only place we have yet to search .. she is in there somewhere.
Brok jumped at the sudden sound, composing himself he nodded grimly and turned his mount around heading in the direction of the cursed ruins.
Sinn followed knowing the orcs knowledge of the area and the ruins would come in handy in their search.
Brok quickly led them to the ruined troll city but just as they were about to enter they noted a rider in the distance.
Brok peered at the approaching figure with his imposing battle ax at the ready.
- Looks like an orc, he muttered, his frown turning into surprise as the rider neared.
- Ona what are you doing here??
The elder shaman rode up to them with a small smile.
- Lyra thought you could use an extra set of eyes.
Sinn chuckled quietly “Those two” he thought but out loud he said.
- Your aid is most welcome Elder, Thank you.
Noting the change in her brothers elven companion she inclined her head towards him.
- You appear to be in better spirits than we met last.
Nodding with a small sigh Sinn replied.
- I have accepted some of the recent changes Wild has brought into my
Life.
Knowing what he meant the elder shaman nodded with a small smile.
- Well then! She smiled, let’s get her home shall we! She dismounted
And fell in behind the two men knowing her skills would prove usefull
In the end.
The trio made their way into the ruins running into occational trolls as they whent, Sinn led the way using his connection to Wild as a guide.
As they turned a corner they suddenly found themselves facing a far larger number than they had expected and before they knew it the troll closest to them sounded the alarm.
Suddenly they found themselves surrounded by hordes and hordes of desert trolls chattering madly in their strange tounge.
Forgoing his gun in favour of his staff Sinn swung and sent two of the closest trolls flying backwards. Beside him Brok skilfully dispatched another two with his trusted ax, further back chaos erupted as a huge elemental suddenly appeared and began to wreak havoc, Sinn noted the shamans satisfied smile through the corner of his eye he quickly saluted her before turning back to the fight.
A ferocious snarl suddenly startled the two orcs, Sinn on the other hand just smiled as a sleek looking feline with a streak of blue mist shot past them into the nearest group of trolls.
- What in the earthmothers name was that?! Ona exclaimed.
- That was just Dawn coming to the rescue. Sinn smiled slightly, although you may know him better as Loque’Nahak.
- Harkora’s mate?? How in the world?
- I freed him from a hunter’s trap, he chose to honor me by remaining by my side, Sinn shrugged alittle uneasy.
- There is more to you than meets the eye elf, the elder shaman chuckled.
The trio watched as the ferocious looking feline beast sent the remaining trolls running chittering madly before returning to Sinn and sitting down beside him.

Nefretiti

Wild heard the sounds of the fighting in the distance she wondered if it was time to abandon her hideaway and try to make her way towards the entrance.
She looked over at Thanduil who were laying beside her and decided to remain where she was for now.
- Probably safer than out there. She muttered to herself,shifting to find a more comfortable position on the hard ground.
She just started to doze off when Thanduil suddenly tensed up and stared towards the entrance.
- Than what?
The pup suddenly took off out through the door as if shot from a cannon.
- Than!! Come back here! Wild exclaimed but much like she expected the pup did not listen, he took off down one of the side paths as fast as his legs could carry him.
- Damned mutt! Wild muttered crawling back inside the dark hut not daring to follow him.
She settled down watching the entrance closely her sword and bow within reach just in case the puppy decided to return and bring company.

Sinn and his companions had been searching the maze for what seemed like an eternity when he suddenly heard a sound from one of the paths leading off to the east.
- What the ..! was all he managed before a ball of red fur barrelled into his legs nearly toppling him over making his companions jump.
Dazed after the sudden impact it took several moments for Sinn to
realize just what or rather who had collided with him with such
force.
- Thanduil! What the .. he lifted the scruffy,squirming red pup up and laughed as the puppy covered his face with slobbering kisses.
Holding the squirming pup with one arm he wiped his face best he could and as he turned to his companions he could see them hiding
their mirth behind masks of forced indifference.
Chuckling softly he glared at them jokingly with an eyebrow raised he
motioned towards the now still pup in his arms.
- Our little friend here can show us where Wild is. He looked down at the little dog finding himself actually liking the little fellow even though initially he had held little love towards hyenas in general.
The two orcs nodded silently and watched as he put the little dog back down on the ground.
Than immediately started down the same path he had come down earlier looking back every now and then to make sure the trio were following.
A short while later they came out into an open area covered with debris and what looked like bone, some of it half buried in the sand.

At the same time inside the hut Wild heard the sound of approaching footsteps, she tensed up hoping and praying Than had not inadvertedly led the trolls to her doorstep.
Peering out through a gap in the wall she could scarely belive her eyes when she saw Thanduil come bounding out from a the path he had disappeared down earlier closely followed by Sinn and two familiar orcs, she had to blink several times before she could belive what she was actually seeing she remained still just watching him noticing tired lines in his face,his unusual paleness and subdued demeanor, he looked defeated.

Sinn stopped as the small dog sat down and looked towards the derelict hut nestled against the mountainside.
- Than what? He looked down at the pup when the little dog started whimpering,glancing back at his companions and shrugging when a sudden noise made him look up in the direction of the hut he felt as if struck by lighting when his eyes met Wild’s equally dazed gaze,they just stared at one another for what seemed like an eternity.
Oblivious of the threat Wild suddenly came to life, with a loud cry she got to her feet and ran towards her rescuer throwing herself into his arms.
Sinn caught her barely able to remain standing he held her tightly not wanting to let her go, his face buried in her hair,Wild's own face buried against his neck he could feel her quivering,knowing he was shaking just as badly himself,oblivious to their company the two just clinged to eachother for a long time before Wild pulled away slightly.
- You came. She whispered laying a hand against his cheek.
- Off cource .. How could I not. He smiled covering her hand with his own.
- After last time .. after how I acted. She pulled her hand away and tried to turn from him.
- I was jealous .. the thought of someone stealing you away .. he grabbed her chin and turned her face back towards his own gently, I could not bear it even though I did not want to admit it to myself. He closed his eyes with a sigh before opening them again and looking down into hers, And then .. when I found out you had gone missing .. it .. it felt like my heart had been ripped out.
- He would barely eat, didn’t sleep much .. Brok muttered with a gruff smile as he came up to them, Had it not been for Lyra I would imagine loverboy here would have collapsed.
Sinn snorted looking alittle embarrassed at the orcs words, noticing Wild’s puzzled look he smiled slightly.
- Lyra took on the role of housekeeper .. keeping us both fed and healthy.glancing at the two orcs he continued, She finally made me realize the truth.
- Truth? Wild asked still in a daze from seeing Sinn here.
- Yes, Sinn’s voice wavered slightly as he almost whispered, she made me realize just how much I’ve come to love you Wild.
Wild just stared at him not quite daring to belive what she just heard him say.
- You .. you love me?
- With all my heart, that is why I was so angry after your letter, Sinn sighed, I thought it was about someone else.
- We spent almost all our time together for months! How could it have been anyone else?
- I do not know .. Sinn admonished alittle sheepishly, feelings can be irrational.
Wild smiled and pulled his head in for a deep kiss, she whispered against his lips.
- I love you.
She could feel him smile and heard him whisper back.
- I love you too.
Ona cleared her throat making the two fly apart as if caught doing something they should not, she smiled at their flustered appearances.
- Sorry to break this up but we should make our way out of this cursed place before the remainder of the trolls locate us.
- Good idea! Brox nodded and started towards the path leading towards the exit.
Sinn and Wild followed hand in hand with Ona behind them, Dawn and Thanduil made up the rear of the small party.
They reached the opening leading out to the desert with little problem, the two orcs mounted their war wolves while Sinn pulled Wild up in front of him on Dawnfeather’s saddle, the hawkstrider squaked at the extra weight but did not protest further as they made their way back towards Gadgetzan.
Wild leaned back against Sinn with a small sigh her hands resting against his arm which were wrapped around her waist to steady her and help her get used to the unfamilliar movements of the strider.

Nefretiti

They rode in silence and as they neared the city Wild spotted a familiar figure waiting in the shade of the gateway, she smiled brightly as Sinn helped her down from Dawnfeathers saddle
- Wild! They found you!
- Yes they did, Wild smiled brightly hugging her friend close, What are you doing here though?
- Elder Skytusk sent me along to aid Sinn. Lyra stopped as her mentor stepped out from behind Brok, Elder!
- Greetings child. The elder orc smiled. I see you preformed well.
Lyra smiled proudly blushing abit at the praise.
- That she did. Sinn smiled as he came up beside them.
- I am so glad they found you! I’ve been so worried.
- I am sure Wild will tell you later, it looks like she could use a chance to freshen up and perhaps a nap.
Wild nodded glancing at Sinn she met his eyes marvelling at the love she saw in his eyes wondering how she could have missed it before.
- Oh! Yes of cource. Lyra blushed alittle. I was just so happy to see her back and well.
- We all are child. The elder shaman smiled.
Lyra nodded with a smile as the small group made their way to Brok’s hut he gathered a big watersack filling a large bowl with the clean water before retreating outside to allow her to wash off in private.

Just as Wild finished washing and pulled her shirt back on Lyra knocked on the door.
- Come in.
- Hey Wildy how are you feeling?
- Lyra! Wild smiled and hugged her friend. better now when I am finally out of that damned place.
- I don't blame you there! Lyra frowned, I am so glad Sinn finally found you, poor guy .. he was totally devastated when he found out you had gone missing.
- What?
- I was right about him, he truely does love you .. you should have seen him.
- I know he does. Wild smiled at her friend giggling at her stunned expression, He told me.
- He did?? when??
- After Thanduil led them to my hideaway. Wild smiled and stroked the little pups scruffy neck, he is smarter than he looks.
- Good boy! Lyra smiled laughing when Than gave a bark in respose.
- So he told you huh?
- Yes, Wild turned towards her friend, I could barely belive I wasn't dreaming when he told me.. it felt like a dream.
Lyra smiled and hugged her friend tightly.
- I told you he loves you.
- Yes you did, just don't let it get to your head! Wild laughed swatting at her friend playfully.
Lyra ducked away laughing and looked over towards the doorway smiling when she saw Sinn standing there watching them with a small smile on his lips, she noticed how much better he looked now when Wild was back and safe she smiled.
- I will leave you two for now,I will be at the inn with the others.
Wild nodded with a smile to her friend before she turned to Sinn and walked into his arms, with a content sigh she wrapped her own around his waist, they stood like that for a long time before Sinn reluctantly pulled back slightly to look down at her.
- We should join the others. he smiled. they want to celebrate your safe return.
- I suppose we can join them for alittle while.
They walked to the inn hand in hand, they entered and joined the other three by the fire, Sinn sat down and pulled Wild down into his lap placing her between his legs her back resting against his chest he wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned back.
- I want to thank you for aiding me with this.
- No need to thank us, we are only glad it ended as well as it did. Ona smiled.
- So am I. Wild smiled as she leaned back against Sinn's chest content with finally being back where she belongs.
- How does it feel to be back in the civilized world?
- It feels wonderful! Wild chuckled, shifting to make herself comfortable she rested against Sinn’s chest her head against his shoulder, she could feel him rest his cheek against the top of her head.
- You two make such a cute couple. Lyra laughed softly. You know I could say I told you so right? But I won’t! she grinned as Wild stuck her tounge out at her.
Sinn chuckled and pulled Wildsith closer.
- Tease all you want! He smiled at the other three sitting around him, I feel way to good to care right now he smiled and jumped as Wildsith pinched him in the side, Hey! Stop that! He chuckled placing a light kiss on her lips.
- Mmm! Wild mumbled making the rest of the party chuckle as the kiss grew more intense.
Lyra watched the two with a small pang of envy but at the same time she was happy her friend had found someone like the elf, smiling to herself she thought of a certain mage she had come to grow quite fond of as of late.

They sat around and talked for another hour before they all decided to retire for the night.
- I have made arrangemets for myself,Lyra and my sister to stay at the inn tonight. Brok said turning to Sinn. to give you two a chance to be together. Lyra and my sister are planning on returning to Sen'jin tomorrow.
- Thank you Brok.
The orc nodded with a grunt as the trio headed up to their respective sleeping quarters, Sinn and Wild walked back to Brok's hut hand in hand just content at beeing together again.
They entered together,Sinn closed the door softly and turned towards Wild with a soft smile holding out his arms towards her.
- Come here. he wrapped his arms around her waist as she walked into his arms. Don't ever leave me again he whispered holding her close.
- Never. she whispered softly wrapping her own arms around his waist holding him tightly before taking his hand and leading him towards the larger of the two bedrolls.
Removing the outer layers of their clothing they crawled down under the furs,Wild laying with her back against Sinn's chest, their legs entwined, his arms around her waist with her head resting against his shoulder.
They lay like that talking for hours, talking about their childhoods,about everything that came to mind.
Running his fingers through her hair softly he smiled to himself as he heard her breathing stabilize and settle into a steady rythm "Who knows what the future will bring .. as long as we meet it together the world will be as it should .." he thought to himself as he too drifted off to sleep.

The end .. (for now)

Kastarakovski
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Saurfang, Icecrown, Ysera, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kastarakovski »

As I said over email. I love this tale of Wild & Sinn, and eagerly await more from their continued life together.
You write in a beautifully descriptive way, dearheart <3

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Oh em gee...

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Nefretiti

Yay :D I'm glad you enjoyed it, this is the first story I've shared with people really .. I've always been to scared in the past.
I will need to think on what to write about when it comes to these two in the future *Giggles* perhaps I will work my fellow petopians into their future adventures ;)

Bubbleme
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Bubbleme »

Best. Story. EVER. Write more pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee!!!
Ryno
Guild Master
Guild Master
Realm: US Grizzly Hills, Deathwing, Wyrmrest Accord
Location: Wandering aimlessly under the effect of the Curse of Burgy BlackheaLET'S BUCKLE SOME SWASH!!

Unread post by Ryno »

Bubbleme wrote:Best. Story. EVER. Write more pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeee!!!
QFT. :mrgreen:

Saydeflower
Realm: Uther, Emerald Dream

Unread post by Saydeflower »

I LOVED it!!! Kept my interest all the way through and the ending is so sweet :)
Nefretiti

Any further adventures with these two are on hold for now.
I am not going to go off on a rant here about why, if you truely want to know then pm me.
I may post more in the future but right now I'm not ready to share anymore of my stories.

Nefretiti

I've decided to let those of you that did enjoy the story and wish to read more push the negative aside.
I am working on another installment where Sinn's family will be meddling in the relationship between these two.
We'll see when I manage to finish it and perhaps in the future there will be more, but for now .. you'll have to settle for this.

:hug: to all who liked the story

Pawtrack
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Venture co., Duskwood, Hydraxis, Draka

Unread post by Pawtrack »

BRAVO!!!! I want to read more!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

/Applaud

Death leads to life
Life leads to death

Pawtrack
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Venture co., Duskwood, Hydraxis, Draka

Unread post by Pawtrack »

And I'm really exited to read the next installment! :D Really awesome and sweet story! <3

Death leads to life
Life leads to death