Step by step guide to make Nerd/Skittle Vodka (ImgHeavy R18)

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Step by step guide to make Nerd/Skittle Vodka (ImgHeavy R18)

Unread post by cowmuflage »

First I'll get all the rule stuff done so I don't get in the poop. This is about booze so if you are under the age of 18 (That's the Legal drinking age after all) don't read it etc etc.

Um I made this guide for my friends as they keep asking me how to make this and I'm like it's so Simple! But any who I made it.

You may notice there are characters in the guide. They are there to fill up the empty space in the guide. Also they are in the labels I made to put on the bottles so you know what flavour and what they are made out of! I'm posting these to so you guys can use them aswell! You may need to resize them to suit your bottles as I made them to fit on mine.

Anywho shall we begin?

Here are the labels I made. Now these are for the ones I can find here in New Zealand (I never got to use the WildBerry and Peach ones but I just made labels for them) either at dairies or at the American Import store so I might not of made a label for a flavour you want but if you ask nicely I can make a label for that flavour for you! Also if you want one for another type of booze I can do that too (Green fairies anyone?). (yes the Crazy cores ones are based of the characters of K-ON! I was on a bit of a K-ON! high when I made those >.>)

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Step by step guide to make Nerd/Skittle Vodka (ImgHeavy

Unread post by Vephriel »

Haha, brings me back to high school days. Fun times. :lol:

Cute guide, I think I might make a batch for the weekend. :D
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Wow. Even if I never make it (and I do want to) that was a fun read, and very beautifully done! I LOVE the labels you designed :) Especially both the hilarious (and slightly creepy) Strawberry guys.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Vephriel wrote:Haha, brings me back to high school days. Fun times. :lol:

Cute guide, I think I might make a batch for the weekend. :D
Ah high school drinking. Those days where crazy. I was such a light weight :lol:

Awesome! I hope it's good and drink one for me! :D
Wain wrote:Wow. Even if I never make it (and I do want to) that was a fun read, and very beautifully done! I LOVE the labels you designed :) Especially both the hilarious (and slightly creepy) Strawberry guys.
I'm happy it's made you want to make some :) and I'm glad you like my designs XD. When it came to those Strawberry guys I wanted to go against the norm so I had the idea of buff guys in budgie smugglers :lol:
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Personally, I'm in love with the girl in Cherry Lemonade.

Awesome labels, Cow! And this sure does make me want to make some...at least I can get Skittles here.

Thank you for sharing, was a pleasure to read and look at.
Magli
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moonrunner

Unread post by Magli »

Skittlebrau! The beer made with delicious candy!

I knew someone who used to make fruit-infused vodka. The lemon and strawberry stuff was good, although I was warned not to try the garlic vodka....

Thanks to Kurenio for the signature!

It was believed afterward that the man was a lunatic, because there was no sense in what he said.

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist

Mozag wrote:Personally, I'm in love with the girl in Cherry Lemonade.

Awesome labels, Cow! And this sure does make me want to make some...at least I can get Skittles here.

Thank you for sharing, was a pleasure to read and look at.
She is one of my fave ones I did. I always like it when people like my art. :D

I'm glad you like my labels! I'm glad you found this a nice read :3
Magli wrote:Skittlebrau! The beer made with delicious candy!

I knew someone who used to make fruit-infused vodka. The lemon and strawberry stuff was good, although I was warned not to try the garlic vodka....
In high school we tried to make Skittlebrau once...... the stuff we made :X oh golly it was bad! :lol:

I have had bacon vodka. It was not very good I have to say XD But I'd like to try fruit-infused ones someday. They sound nice.