Patch 5.3.16781 New Titan Model And other

For discussion of the upcoming 5.3 patch, and any finds on the PTR.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Qraljar
Pet Finder
Realm: Argent Dawn-EU

Patch 5.3.16781 New Titan Model And other

Unread post by Qraljar »

New build up on PTR soon.

New models!

Mogu Titan:

Corrupted Golem: (Not sure how but okay.)

Alliance (200 mounts) achievement mount:

Horde (200 mounts) achievement mount:

Steel War Horse: (This one creeps the living bajesuuus out of me. )

EDIT: Oh yes, credit goes fully to Silencer on the MMO-Champion forums. I just shamelessly copypasted it. Sorry! :'D
Kunchong for hunter pets!

Thanks to Moonlost for the awesome avatar!
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Patch 5.3.16781 New Titan Model And other

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Ohhh loving the Titan! And those DragonHawks are so pretty! I really like the spikes and how both have different ones! I for one can't wait to get them! That horse is pretty boss too!
Kyria
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord & Nesingwary

Unread post by Kyria »

Oh my. That... is a fine, fine Alliance dragonhawk. They're both gorgeous, though, wow! If only I was remotely close to 200 mounts. :lol:

Thanks to Vephriel for the beautiful signature! <3
Dragon Cave!

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

LOVE THAT ALLIANCE DRAGONHAWK! The horde is ok but the spikes on it look like poor broken bones bursting through its body and that horse is AMAZING!

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

!! I do like this new allie Dragonhawk better than the one we already have. Can anyone on the PTR tell us if the achievement is tracking individual character's mounts or account-wide mounts?
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Love the colours on the Horde dragonhawk, and wow! Skeletal horse encased in metal. Awesome.
Miacoda
Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde

Unread post by Miacoda »

Oh my gosh both of those dragonhawks looks GREAT! And I have no idea what the "Steel Warhorse" is but that looks really badass!! (the tail is a little odd though?)

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I am in LOVE with that horse, and oooh, that's one neat dragonhawk. I think that makes up for it just being another dragonhawk, for me!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Why hello there, alliance dragonhawk....

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Crotalus Horridus
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: N/A

Unread post by Crotalus Horridus »

Anybody else think that, with the addition of this new sparkly Northrend-ish horse, and other thing such as the Helm of Hungering Darkness and the Helm of Eternal Winter, that Blizzard is planning something actually involving Northrend or at least a place with a lot of cold stuffs? I'd say either a return to Northrend or something dealing with the Midsummer Fire Festival, but I don't know.

There's also an icon for what might be an unarmored version, but because it appears to actually have what seems like metallic skin, I'm not sure.

Oh yeah, and a new mushan mount for Brawler's Guild called the ''Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast''. Apparently Mushan Beast mounts are going to be quite hard to get for the time being.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Well now those are some pretty sweet looking mounts!!
Steel war horse, love how they did the "flesh" on it, though...that tail is...different.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Qraljar
Pet Finder

Unread post by Qraljar »

Crotalus Horridus wrote:Anybody else think that, with the addition of this new sparkly Northrend-ish horse, and other thing such as the Helm of Hungering Darkness and the Helm of Eternal Winter, that Blizzard is planning something actually involving Northrend or at least a place with a lot of cold stuffs? I'd say either a return to Northrend or something dealing with the Midsummer Fire Festival, but I don't know.

There's also an icon for what might be an unarmored version, but because it appears to actually have what seems like metallic skin, I'm not sure.

Oh yeah, and a new mushan mount for Brawler's Guild called the ''Brawler's Burly Mushan Beast''. Apparently Mushan Beast mounts are going to be quite hard to get for the time being.

The icon says 'Pegasusmount', hihi.

And about those helms, Eternal Winter, Sun Crown, Hungering Darkness; they belong to a new item classification implemented in 5.2 called "Cosmetic". Also in that category, apparently -- a pair of shoes that are actually "troll shoes". In other words, bare feet.

Crotalus Horridus
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Qraljar wrote:
Crotalus Horridus wrote:Anybody else think that, with the addition of this new sparkly Northrend-ish horse, and other thing such as the Helm of Hungering Darkness and the Helm of Eternal Winter, that Blizzard is planning something actually involving Northrend or at least a place with a lot of cold stuffs? I'd say either a return to Northrend or something dealing with the Midsummer Fire Festival, but I don't know.

The icon says 'Pegasusmount', hihi.

And about those helms, Eternal Winter, Sun Crown, Hungering Darkness; they belong to a new item classification implemented in 5.2 called "Cosmetic". Also in that category, apparently -- a pair of shoes that are actually "troll shoes". In other words, bare feet.
Also noted the whole Pegasus thing. Maybe, just maybe, the mount itself is titan related due to the metallic skin and the wings would either be like phantasmal blue wings on the Quilen mount or just straight up metal wings.

Interesting, but what exactly are they cosmetics for?
Qraljar
Pet Finder

Unread post by Qraljar »

Unfinished Pegasus.. thing -- thing.

And the cosmetic category is, as far as I know, especially made for transmog items. No stats or very few stats, and only created to transmog to the look of the item, much like Challenge Mode gear.

Ariamodasu
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Hellscream (EU) | Terokkar (EU) | Bloodhoof (EU)

Unread post by Ariamodasu »

Typical, at 167 mounts myself and most of the ones left are dungeon defying or raids I can't get into/handle.

I also wish to kidnap the horse.
My main's a Druid so I of course love critters. That counts for something right? Right?

-

Rest in Peace Yasindra/Ryai
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

HNG THAT HORDE DRAGONHAWK. <3 So glad they updated the model slightly for the achievement mounts. Yesyesyes.
That horse though... Creepy. o.o

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Crotalus Horridus
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Qraljar wrote:Image

Unfinished Pegasus.. thing -- thing.

And the cosmetic category is, as far as I know, especially made for transmog items. No stats or very few stats, and only created to transmog to the look of the item, much like Challenge Mode gear.
Again, interesting, but I ultimately wonder how they'll be obtainable for transmog purposes.

Dat mohawk. Speaking of the model itself, is it me or does the mouth look somewhat like the beak on the Operation: Shieldwall Gryphons? Now I'm interested in learning what it actually looks like and how it'll be obtained.
peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

I guess I'm the negative Nancy then. I don't think the dragonhawks are showy or shiny enough. I was hoping they'd shoot fireworks from their head and smoke from their rears while glowing like the Tabard of the Lightbringer, something obnoxious like that. Or at least... I dunno, maybe a more colorful base skin would help. I like bright colors! Not a matter of sour grapes either as I already passed 200 mark a while back.

The horse is creepy-interesting for sure. The tail is probably the only thing I'm scratching my head over, as it looks like a 2 liter soda bottle?
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Qraljar wrote:Image
LOLWUT
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

The faction dragonhawks aren't bad. Understated, but quite pretty and tasteful all the same :)

I'm more interested to see if there are new unarmoured textures to go along with them. For wild beasts. THAT would be exciting!

As for the horse, it seems like they just haven't got the mane right just yet. They'll probably pare it back somewhat and then use an alpha mask for finer detail. But then again maybe it's a My Little Pony :P
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.