King krush and well.. wow

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

King krush and well.. wow

Unread post by Sasrei »

Well I pretty much wrote him off, I figured there was no way in heck I'd see him alive on my over populated crz realm crap.. I've been looking for loque (I think I need to bribe people on low pop crz areas or venture co lol) imagine my surprise to actually see him up and alive while I was doing my loque check! There were two flying over him, neither a hunter, so I landed, tagged him and hit tame as fast as I could. Thank God for tame beast glyph lol. Got him no problem!

Named him Shola after my mains hunters loque.. hoping that'll make him spawn lol.
Last edited by Sasrei on Sat May 11, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Re: King krush

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Congrats! My Krush came looking for me when I was distracted with something else as well.
Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

Grats!

Mine came when I was looking for Aotona ._.

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Hatari
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Hatari »

Congrats!

I got my Loque while looking for Aetona, and then got Aetona later that same day. :lol:
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Congratulations! I spent 4 months looking for Krush back in WotLK before I found him. It's a heck of a rush when NPC Scan goes off and you see a rare you want both alive and untagged.

Oh, and during that 4 months I saw a half dozen Loqu's and two or three Aetonas. Go figure.
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

Re: King krush and well.. wow

Unread post by Sasrei »

Yesterday I got Arcturis, logged off in his area, did icc and what not and while waiting for the tank to come back I went back to check and there he was :)

Then last night.. or well.. at 1-2;30am lol I couldn't sleep so decided to check for loque and what not. Found nothing.. until while doing my loque checks, sd goes off for Aotona! I stop to look and see and there she was behind me! So I dismounted and tagged her.. then I was wondering why I wasn't taming... and then I noticed I was spamming arcane shot lol (so at that point im glad im not 90 lol) I hit the right button and then bang she was mine. About 10 mins later a thought came into my head, a brilliant thought "skoll is up, go and check skoll!" so I reluctantly left loques area and went to see if skoll was up. First spot nothing.. second spot and... npcscanner went off and there he was! A easy tame and I got him! Then I went back to shola.. first check and nothing.. at this time it was 2:17am so my thoughts were.. hey go to bed! But before I could I was going to fly to my usual sit and chill spot to log off and then this thought came into my head "congrats! loque is up on the next spawn point!" so im thinking yah right.. well npcscanner didn't go off but it didn't have to lol. There was loque! The sb who haunted me, kept me from leveling, kept me bugging all my friends for invites to check on him. At this point im beyond happy :)

Named King krush Shola (but I think im switching it to Sho) my Aotona Lazar and my Loque is named Basin lol. Seemed kind of fitting for the shola trio! Love it when my rare senses are right.

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!