The official post pictures of your pets thread.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: The official post pictures of your pets thread.

Unread post by Wain »

I also stickied this topic.

The entire forum is really a "post pictures of your pets" forum, so most will probably want to start their own threads, but this will be useful for people who don't want an entire thread for their pic.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Had to share this cute photobomb picture I just took of Sabbath with Chow popping up in the background:
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Looks like it's lucky for both of them that there's glass in the way :D

Is Sabbath showing herself (himself?) more often at the moment?
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Wain wrote:Looks like it's lucky for both of them that there's glass in the way :D

Is Sabbath showing herself (himself?) more often at the moment?
Hee, yes! Just got him a new tank last weekend at a reptile expo, so now he's got more room to hang out in. :) It's also nice having a good camera again, so I've been looking for excuses to take photos of all the pets.
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

she is fat and old and grumpy and i love her u_u
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

My kids, Merlin (cat), & Bacon (dog), aka Gooba, & Missy. Gooba is an old panther now but still able to grub it up & do what he wants to, though he has a hard time with his back legs... Missy is still young & tears it up with her toys & still gives kisses to Gooba.

The baby picture:

These were over the past month
Missy

Gooba

♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []
AdamSavage

Unread post by AdamSavage »

I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I'm fostering a litter of kittens atm.

This is them. They are adorable as hell and will be ready for adoption in another week or two.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

Just got a hedgehog today!
This is Morgana. She's almost 3 months old and is surprisingly friendly for never having been around us before. She will curl up if you try to pick her up, but she lets you put your hand in the cage and will run around on it. She just has to make the first move. Hopefully it doesn't take her too long to get used to her new home.
ImageImage
Attachments
Morgana.jpg
Morgana.jpg (27.62 KiB) Viewed 4399 times
Morgana y Dobby.jpg
Morgana y Dobby.jpg (36.38 KiB) Viewed 4399 times

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Adam, is that Spidercat?

Lots of very gorgeous kitties and puppies there. And I love Aeladrine's surly-looking old one :)

But that tiny albino hedgehog just takes the cake. How cute!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Have some chickens. Elliot is being ridiculously cute and I hope we can re-home James soon so Elliot can go back to co-leading with Mort. They make great co-leaders.

We temporarily moved some things around in the yard, and the hens decided that they liked it and claimed it for their own.

They like to sit there and preen. The two Wellsummers, Wingull and Pelliper, like to sit side by side to show off how identical they are.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Valfreya
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind, Blackrock

Unread post by Valfreya »

My cat Tumblr site meet all my cuties!
http://cheshiredolls.tumblr.com/

This is my sweet girl Sookie!

Oscar!

Lily and Oscar!
Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I have never seen an albino hedgehog before, how neat! And Veph, Sabbath is one handsome dude! I just can't get over how velvety he looks.

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Valfreya wrote: Oscar!
Wow, those eyes! So striking.
Koru#2654
Realm: Balnazzar (EU) and laughing skull (EU)

Unread post by Koru#2654 »

I have 3 animal at the moment. My dog Sasha (3) and 2 cats Lucy (14) and Shakira (1).

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

This is Mortichai. We just adopted him today. We had 6 cats prior to this, we now have 8. My dad fell in love with another kitten while I was showing them Mortikai(his original spelling).

Anywho, I've always wanted a boy cat because they're so lovey. I fell in love with this boy while cleaning Maternity. I let his litter out of the cage to romp and play and sat with them for a bit. He came right up to me and started purring and wanting attention. I fell in love. He just went up for adoption with some of his siblings and I saw they named him Mortikai and thought "it was meant to be". Malachai is my all time favorite name, Mortikai.. is darn close.

Here he is being cute and falling asleep in my hand on my desk.

And that wasn't good enough.. so the keyboard was much better.
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

Figured I'd post a video of my 2 cats to show everyone how big my kitten has gotten! He's actually larger than the other cat now!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_n8P3pdPbU
(My mom made a youtube account just for our cats :lol: )

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

My first pet, Cinnamon. She was an abandoned kitten that could fit in the palm of your hand. someone dumped her in the church parking lot when I was five. I have grown up with her and she recently had her fifteenth birthday. She is really laid back (you could play with her feet, tail or carry her around upside down and she wouldn't care) and loves to cuddle and climb into flower pots. Lucky for me she doesn't bother the birds and like to stay inside for the most part. she seems to have developed food allergies as she has gotten olden though so we are always trying to find acceptable food for her, so any recommendations would be great. especially for wet cat food.

I also end up with the occasional orphan bird in my care from time to time. this little starling was named Zim and is off on his own now. he had a very overdramatic personality.

and this is Spoc, Starscream & Sylvia. ( their nest was destroyed and their siblings killed when the tree they lived in was cut down during construction at the school my dad works at) these guys were actually wild by the time we took this picture and they wouldn't let you touch them but they sometimes snuck into our garage for free birdseed before they left for the winter. (spoc later came back and made a nest in our tree)

and then there was Aris and Tarrel and unnamed birds 2 & 3 (there were 13 of them and they all looked the same for a very long time) I hatched some California Quail eggs for fun and these guys stuck around all summer. They always followed the sparrows around, which is why the cheeky buggers are in the garage in this picture.

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

Here's my kitties in order of age.

This is Baby.
I 'rescued' her. She was stuck in the underside of a van. It took a while. She was so dirty when I got her out, and got me all dirty too. The owner of van let me keep her. And we got her all cleaned up and fed. She took a nap on my pillow right away.
I named her Baby because she was and always will be my baby.

This is Flossy.
I got her at an adoption event. My parents surprised me with this, they told me they 'pre-registered' for me to pick a kitten online or something, it was for my birthday. Anyways, The moment I walked into the petco store and saw her, she climbed the side of the cage and poked her paw out at me. I spoke to her and pet her head, and I got to hold her, I held her the whole time we were there, and I got to take her home. I love her dearly.
Apparently, her former owner threw her from a moving car to get rid of her, and that's how she got there.
It made me very sad to hear.

This is Willow.
We brought her Mother, Tillie, in from the cold last winter. (She was a friendly stray who'd been visiting all summer and fall, not our cat..)
She was pregnant. And in June, she gave birth to six healthy babies.
Willow has 3 Sisters, Molly, Sadie, and Dorie. Her 2 Brothers are Sam and Pepper.
She had always seemed to like me since she was born. She had become my next kitty.
Truly a special darling.

Well there we go! My darling friends, all in one post.

..And since I mentioned them, I figured I will put their photo up too.

Dorie's the grey kitty, Sam is the fuzzy light boy in the back, Pepper is the fuzzy black fellow, Molly is the grumpy tortie,
and Sadie is the muted tortie/grey calico on the bottom shelf.

And here's momma, Tillie.

..I'll show myself to the exit now.. *o*

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

The pets that currently share my life are these two.

Krisha, although this picture is a few years old, still looks pretty much identical. She's 6, skinny, eats ravenously, but is apparently completely healthy. She's an odd mixture of extremely affectionate cuddle bunny, and dangerous huntress at the flip of a coin. She guards the house as if she were the dog; being very protective of her territory, her food and her people. This picture doesn't show her yellow-green eyes, but I feel that it is demonstrative of her personality. She is known as "demon cat" by everyone that has met her. My proudest moment in a pet of mine was when she stalked and caught a bird on our balcony, then dragged it to the bathroom and daintily ate every single piece, except for one foot. I was impressed.

Equally, the computer I am on currently does not have any newer pictures of our dog Dottie (who I facetiously named Turandot - after my favourite opera), but while she is now a few years older and a bit greyer around the face, she still looks like this. She has lost a lot of weight in the last six months though, but since she was a real tubby when we rescued her from the adoption place I was volunteering at , she actually looks more like a dog and less like a chubby piglet than she used to. We don't know her age, because she and her puppies had been dumped from a car onto the roadside, and while one of the babies died, the other two survived. They went to homes, but nobody was interested in taking the mother. As I worked with her I realised that her personality was perfect for my household, where I had a small child, followed by a second a year later. She is sedate, calm, gentle, loving and obedient. She doesn't bark much, enjoys being groomed and petted and was obviously someone's pet before. She's been with us for five years, and we are guessing she is about 9 or 10. We have no idea what breeds go into her make up, but probably local Croatian herding breeds and the like. You see a lot of small, black mongrels like her around here.