Speculation: Wow's 6th Expansion Pack

Agravaine
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Re: Speculation: Wow's 6th Expansion Pack

Unread post by Agravaine »

Doctress wrote:/raise eyebrow.. Ooooook... I didn't say you wouldn't? I merely said they haven't discussed the Emerald Dream or hinted towards anything dealing with it. Half of the WoW population probably hasn't read the book Malfurion. They have an "Emerald Dream" zone in WoW but it is inaccessible and it was never finished sadly.
Ah, you did indeed, sorry, I got you mixed up with Slickrock, who I'd responded to originally, to affirm that the Emerald Dream story was still open ended. I think Wain is right and it might figure in a questline like before, not be the focus.

If they did choose to do the Emerald Dream, they'd have to redo the zone graphics from scratch, that unfinished version has vanilla assets.
:lol:

Nevish
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Thunderhorn

Unread post by Nevish »

What's already in the game would look phenomenal with MoP's graphics engine applied to it. We can dream...

Myrrmi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof

Unread post by Myrrmi »

My wishlist:
- NEW MODELS YAY! (didn't even think I would be so much excited about them untill I've seen my panda's mimics and animations. Now I /NEED it for all my chars)
- Burning Legion comming back, as hinted by Wrathion and Valen
- Outland remade/upgraded
- more Draenei! Come on, it's way over the time...!
- back to Gilneas/retaken for the Allies. C'mon Blizz, I mean c'mon...
- Sylvanass getting her butt kicked - see above - but this time ally players can take part in it
- Gnome town progress
- Draconid playable race (no longer required to serve the Dragonflights, which are no longer as they used to be anyway /see blue's inside relationships from "ToW"/ they come/are sent to aid the mortal races fighting demons)

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)
Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

This is the first time I really am not sure at all what will happen. I figure we'll get model updates and the burning legion will return. I'm looking forward to another tier of raiding with leashes too. I'd love to see a casting hunter-like class that can tame dragons,but with new char models in store I don't think we'll be getting a new class/race. What I want most is an updated Moonkin form that looks awesome! I've been waiting too long now for it while bears/cats/and even travel form got all shiny. :cry:
Hilde
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Draenor eu

Unread post by Hilde »

Perhaps something with the emerald dream or the legion. So druidy, or warlocky(demon hunter).

Personally I want to play a naga.

Also I want to be buddies with illidan, like I got to be in the Well of Eternity dungeon.

I have also started dabbling in the horde, my lil goblin hunter is 62 today! whoop!
So they need to hurry up and make new models so I can make final decisions on my race/class combos to sustain my altoholicism. I really care a lot about how my character looks.