Flight Rising - General Discussion

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Flight Rising

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Makoes wrote:Pretty dragons :)

The yellow one is nice, looks cheerful!
I thought I was going to get rid of him, but after checking his colors with a couple of my females, he will actually make some really nice offspring. And here I thought I was going to hate a bright yellow dragon. xD

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Pretty pearl you have there!!!!

Bright yellow is nice if its paired with the right colors.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

I got an ice egg! Look what came out!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Quinn thats soo pretty.. and its parentless.. if you dont keep it - it should sell VERY well

and on another note.. im sooo embarresed :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Jill is a MALE not a female :oops: :oops: :oops: Bougth her to breed with Jack but its not a her its a male :oops: :oops:

so i need some advice. I am offc gonna change the name of the tundra but im in doubt if i should breed him with Lorelai instead of Luke

what do you think?

The tundra will yield these results with Lorelai:

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=11,11,63,56,19,11,2

Luke will yield these results:

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=9,8,63,11,19,15,1

help :P

who ever i choose will be named Luke the other renamed

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Whoa he's very minty, Qinni. xD Needs a nice dark brown so they can be Mint and Chip. :lol:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Shay
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Defias Brotherhood

Unread post by Shay »

Eee just got my first familiar from scavenging!

It match so well with my lady Nyx :D
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Qinni, she's wonderful! Looks like a little ghost. <3

Shay, Nyx is marvelous~

*crushes on everyone's dragons*
Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders

Unread post by Aeladrine »

Tarn, I'd say the first uvu You're more likely to get lots of people wanting to buy, then!
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I think your right Aeladrine... just a shame that its a male Tundra.. i generally dont like male tundras and i alrdy have one... i guess i can breed change them to a rare breed later.. with that color combo they sell good...

I must stay away from ah....

Meet Peridot

and her designated wow pet

She be paired with a male mirror for some very colorfull options

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=30,8,7,10,64,15,1

now im only one female away from balance in my lair again.. but i MUST safe or i never get a special breed.. only got 35k left after name changing scrolls and buying of this lovely mirror female

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Oh, those will be pretty! If you get a midnight + shadow combo, can you let me know? uvu
• Aela's Pet Journal

Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

all hatchlings i ever breed will be offered to petopians first in the sale/Trade forums ;) i might need treasure but im also a softy.. alrdy gave 1 dragon away for free and will give one more away for free when she has breed and done caring for hatchlings ;) :D

maybe i should hire a good programmer to make me a program which did puzzles/memory game for me... my head cannot take more then 1 -2 puzzles at a time and to lvl 3 in the memory game..

so an auto pgrogram which each day made me 75k would be good.. cause im not making money on much else then hatchlings - and some of dragons i give away for free :lol: :lol:

i might not be smart but atleast im kind :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aeladrine
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

i actually prefer to do coliseum for just that reason! i sell almost everything i get, even food (i have more than enough, anyway). if you grind in the starter zone for forever, you'll get a lot of familiars and battle items! it's more slowgoing, for sure, but i find it more enjoyable.
• Aela's Pet Journal

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

i cant stand to play the games for longer then 10 min a day including the coliseum... hehe i get migranes so eazy so i only make money from hatchlings/dragons ;)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

doublepost :P

I could not help it... MUST learn to stay away from ah and the dragon sell forums!

Meet my new Jill

she was only 15k!! and she´s parentless

Her designated wow pet (well pretty close if they eyes could count as the shield color - and the wings as the stribes on the body :) )

Pairred with Jack she make awesome babies

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=60,61,59,61,55,10,1

i think i will end up earning back my 15k on those two..

and they are both mirrors SQUEE :D - they will have some gene scrolls but probally stay mirrors as i ADORE mirros :D
Last edited by Ana on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

Didn't even realize this guy would grow up today:

I still haven't thought of a name for him. Love that platinum with the blue.

Bred Malachai and Dhurestitana again for a little extra money. Malachai's mate won't be ready for 12 days yet and he was ready, figured I'll get one last batch out of my starters as I have to wait on his mate anyway. I was going to boon them for quick cash, but the cheapest boon is 38k on the AH and it's only a clutch of two. Had it been another 4 or even a 5 batch it would have been worth it, but 2 would only be a 2k profit selling at 20k each.

Tobias and Tellidorah will be ready in 5 days and will make Stonewash primary and white-blue winged Tundra babies.

190k/225k to start this day. I can do it!
Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

My pudgy girl is all grown up :)

Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

awwww she is squishable!! adorable... im gonna kidnap her :P nah jk

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Oh my lord, how I love that Snapper, Nef! It's the only Snapper I've seen and actually wanted so far. :)
By the way, Nef, I would ask you to put me on the Spiral or Imperial list, but as I am so very picky I can't ask for that in advance. If see a perfect baby, I will squeal loudly and hope I manage to get one. :D

Tarn - I've been thinking about Catie, and I think that since you have so many scrolls and things to save for, and can't play games as much as I can, you should definitely sell her if you can. She's very pretty and likely to be bought, and while I really like her, she isn't quite perfect for my lair. If she were I'd have paid you myself, but I am sure you will find someone else to home her. And I can't thank you enough for the kindness of offering her to me. <3 :hug:

My internet was down all day, so only just logged in to care for my dragons and eggs. WITHDRAWAL!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Moz i rather much have her go to someone who loves her... i might end up keeping her if you dont want her :P - she is not an AH sale.. for that i accually like her to much. So she wont sell on ah either way ;) Offer still stands - and when she done breeding and nesting i pester u with her again. Shes not perfect for me either but not an AH sale :P

And if i have to keep her i have to spend for another male for her for im selling Liam.. cannot connect with him so if u dont take her you just cost me more money :lol: :lol:

And its not your fault that my brain is wird and that i cannot stay away from ah :P

She is stil yours.... remeber how happy you were when i said she was yours.. go back to that place :P

besides im only 100k away from my seraph gene scroll :P

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

So many pretty dragons!
I don't think iv'e actually posted my dragon here yet, so excuse the little dragon spam? MIne aren't nearly as pretty as all of yours because im too distracted to play the games most of the time to make money XD
This is Minty, the dragon I created. She also has a clone known as Minnie which I don't have the heart to sell, but since he's literally a clone of her I won't be posting him
This guy is known as Rosensnact, he's Minnie's fluffy green mate.
They produced about two hatchlings, Minnie and Grey kelp, again mInnie turned out to be a clone of his mother so im not gonna post him
but he's Greykelp
I have this guy called Vivace, I found him while searching the light area, im trying to look for item that would also suit this gorgeous guy, so any suggestions would be great
Last but not least little Eirwen who just grew up today, I found her in the lightning area.