Mount Acomplishment Thread

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Melissa
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring EU

Re: Mount Acomplishment Thread

Unread post by Melissa »

(Oh hai I'm that person who hasn't posted in months >.>)

After about 8 hours (with breaks obviously) of wipes on the last rank 9 Brawlers Guild boss... I finally got my mount today :D 5th on the server /proud
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_060813_175303.jpg
WoWScrnShot_060813_175303.jpg (227.03 KiB) Viewed 3525 times
I have a Tumblr!
I no longer main my Hunter; Legion changes have unfortunately put me off from the class. However I still plan to stick around for the community here ^^
My Current Main! (Updated once more as I switched factions!)
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Norgannon EU (H) - Thrall EU (H) - Antonidas EU(A)

Unread post by Finduilas »

I just got my white hawkstrider. Took about 80 runs. During these runs I got tons of phoenix hatchlings. They don't sell on my servers so I gave them away for free to many happy people on my main server. I got the hawkstrider on my second run today with my Tauren Larkania, and this screenshot will probably be the only time she'll ever ride it. I wanted it for my bloodelfs and only yesterday I told my husband "I bet it drops on Larkania, because she's the one who will never ride it".
WoWScrnShot_061813_195709.jpg
WoWScrnShot_061813_195709.jpg (541.13 KiB) Viewed 3525 times

current signature thanks to Ashaine

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Oh my god I'm actually posting in a WoW related thread!

I haven't logged in for like a month and tonight I just so happened to jump in a raid with Mia and got THE LAST ACHIEVEMENT I NEEDED FOR MY FROST WRYM and I'm really happy right now because I've been waiting 3 years to polish off one achievement from that meta. ;u;

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Grats!! That took me yonks too and its such an awesome drake! Enjoy :D

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

JezzebelPop
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Alonsus

Unread post by JezzebelPop »

After 29 kills on my Hunter with the Blue Drake showing up at one point and 10 kills on my Shaman my DK is the one to get it on her THIRD kill!!

I feel lucky to get it fairly soon after the Blue and also to not get a repeat of the Blue! I haven't actually posted anything up on this thread about my Blue Drake :< Must have forgotten!

I am in love with this mount, so gorgeous!! Was absolutely stunned when I saw the loot table!
Bheleu
Realm: Arathor

Unread post by Bheleu »

Whew! Bethekk finally took mercy on me and had High Priestess Kilnara give me my Panther! I look forward to never setting foot in Zul'Gurub again! Not sure how many runs it took - but it seems like I've been running it every day forever.

I love collecting the mounts but this panther is the one I wanted the most - it fits with my toon's backstory.

Now off to Vortex Pinnacle to get my Drake of the North Wind!

Bheleu
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Grats on the drake Jezzebel, and Bheleu as well! That reminds me I should farm ZG more, I've always wanted a black saber mount (especially being Horde). I sort of forgot about ZG for a while though. :lol:
JezzebelPop
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Thanks Vephriel! :D I am very sorry I did not congratulate you, I was cut for time and basically copy pasted everything. So congrats on your drake!

Congrats to Bheleu on the kitty. It's gorgeous! Waiting for the day they add a moonsaber mount!

My day wasn't done in terms of mounts yesterday. This sometimes happens. I'll get a mount and then another later that day so I'll have trouble deciding which one to be more excited over! :p

I FINALLY got my last achievement for Glory of the Firelands Raider! When you see it you'll probably wonder why it was "finally" and why it was my last one. So simple compared to Barrel Roll yet took over 5 attempts at least for that ONE achievement! And by 5 attempts I mean 5 separate Firelands runs each with around 3 attempts per go. Crazy.

I am SO happy I have a firehawk now!! I like having one of each type of mount, not having a mushan atm is a bit irritating! :p

AND LOOK WHAT DROPPED!! 10M NORMAL NO LESS!!

I didn't win it. The person who won it SOLD IT FOR 31K!! WTF??? He sold it to a friend even though other people in the group were offering more. I didn't even know he sold it til today and I was FUMING. I can offer 3 times that amount. No one told me though and I doubt he would have sold it to anyone else but his friend. I also hate it when people roll against those who really want the drop and then sell it. It's really rude in my opinion. Myself and at least 3 others are avid mount collectors and this person just took advantage. He was stupid though, 31k is pennies compared to when it was on the BMAH and went for over 500k.
Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Grats to you both :) and wow yeah that would annoy me too Jezzebel >.> why roll if you didn't want it?? Atleast you got the gorgeous purple one!!

Shadowlands

JezzebelPop
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Thanks! Yeah it's just greedy, I only roll on stuff I want I never roll to sell.

Yeah I am super happy with the purple one!! My friend who needed Barrel Roll got it the next day as well so we're both happy!
Zalani
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Earthen Ring, Arathor, Moon Guard(US)

Unread post by Zalani »

Meant to post about this like a week ago but I completely forgot to lol.
Finally got my Ravenlord! He's been one of my favorite mounts for a really long time. And he has quickly become my go to ground mount. :)
*Also grats on the firehawk Jezze!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_062613_151956.jpg
WoWScrnShot_062613_151956.jpg (204.74 KiB) Viewed 3525 times
Samskeyti
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Steamwheedle Cartel EU

Unread post by Samskeyti »

Getting this mount involved tears, frustration, patience and going from signing up as dps, to signing up as tank, to finally organise my own events. Ambershaper heroic.... it took 4 raid evenings of just wiping on him alone.

Without openraid and some of my guildies, this would not have been possible. It was the hardest goal I set myself out to get, and I am infinitely happy, that it's finally over. And I met some new friends along the way too!
Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I finally got my Ravenlord!

It's wednesday, I have a week of holidays from work. I'm done with my browser games and forget that it's supposed to be downtime in Wow. I logg in and see that my main server still is down for maintenance. I logg into my alt-server that's already up again. Only about 4 people are online. I'm bored and decide to start with my daily run of Sethekk Halls. And with this run, number 85, he finally drops for me. I couldn't believe my eyes at first, thought the purple just belonged to one of the gems that like to troll me. But it's true and he is mine!

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Castile
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Castile »

Gratz Fin! Gorgeous mount :)

Shadowlands

Finduilas
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Thank you Castile! He was the one I truly was hoping for. I had put other farms first (like azure drake and white hawkstrider) because I didn't want to be disappointed if he didn't drop with under 100 runs. I had done farmruns for him already during Wrath of the Lichking and never got lucky. So I put the runs off. Farmed Blue and Azure, the hawkstrider and Onyxia, but then I just HAD to do it. I'm really happy. 85 runs over 4 toons isn't that bad.

Findu on Battle.net

Findu's stables

Tofu

Unread post by Tofu »

So, I plopped my Monk in Deepholm while I was playing another game early this afternoon.. and about 2ish hours in.... BLAM!

Not long after, I decided to try soloing TK on my Monk (I had been doing it for 13 weeks on my Lock) and what do I see.. ASHES BABY!

There goes my good luck for the next 3 years.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Aeonaxx and Ashes in one day? Is that like... equivalent to winning the lottery? I didn't even know that sort of luck was possible!
seriously you just got my two favourite mounts in one day you have no idea how jealous i am

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Tofu

Unread post by Tofu »

Snowy wrote:Aeonaxx and Ashes in one day? Is that like... equivalent to winning the lottery? I didn't even know that sort of luck was possible!
seriously you just got my two favourite mounts in one day you have no idea how jealous i am
I think so! I figured it would be a bad day yesterday, considering an Unborn Val'kyr killed itself earlier when I was farming for it ;-;
and they're my 2 favorite mounts too! *sends good mount vibes*
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Tofu wrote:and they're my 2 favorite mounts too! *sends good mount vibes*
Thank you! But I don't actually play WoW anymore. At least not for now, I'll probably come back one day. I already have Aeonaxx though. ^^

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Castile wrote:Mega gratz :D Can't wait to see pics!!!
I finally got around to taking that pic :D

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­