A pet i did´t count on taming..

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

A pet i did´t count on taming..

Unread post by Ana »

4 times ive seen Loque in hunt for Krush and each time ive killed him/her, offcourse after checking if anyone else would have him..

This morning i went again to look for Krush.. and Loque was there again!!! I asked again if anyone would have him/her.. and again no one applied...

I was planning on killing Loque again, but after seeing him now 5 times in a row it seams like Loque really INSIST that i have him/her as a pet.... so this time i tamed Loque

For me Loque is a male... and a male companion to my spottet snowleopard Müsli, whos name i explanined in one of my other post...

I knew Müslis name for the moment i saw her... but her Male companion im stuck.. specially since i accually dont like Loque, but it seams i cant get rid of him so i need some help with a name..

I am very "proud" of my "logically" named snowleopard Müsli... so something along those lines.. ^^

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Saturo

Re: A pet i did´t count on taming..

Unread post by Saturo »

Vomitface?
(How about sparkletail, or shinyeye?)

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: A pet i did´t count on taming..

Unread post by Ana »

His name accually came to me when i saw these picture

and the fact that Loque made a HUGE jump towards me when i started taiming him
First i wanted to name him Rabbitus... but that soundes silly... so my mind started to work.. yes it happens ^^.

Rabbit in Danish is Kanin, so now his name is Kanius, the leaping cat :)... i wonder if i can get him to eat a carrot :lol:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig