Desecration OOC

Senna-Umbreon
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Re: Whoo interest check for PokeRP

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

So, on the note of Sin Legends and all that, I've been theorizing one for myself, because derp I felt like it. It'll be based on Pride, so I hope Lupis doesn't mind me doing this, but hey we already decided that there can be multiple Legends for each Sin, so.. But anywaaaayy.. While I don't have many details figured out yet, I do know one thing about it.. It's gonna be a Pegasus. Because really, who would imagine a Pegasus of all things representing one of the Sins? XD (Gonna try drawing this thing at some point, I think. Hmm.. But I'm coming up blank on a designs. Anyone have any ideas?)
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

I could totally see a pegasus representing pride (or at least vanity if that were a thing xD). I've seen some very prideful horses; think like Spirit, Stallion of the Cimmaron (or however it was spelled). A spin off of Rapidash (you can always omit the fire or something) would work as well, I think.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

It's Chest Needs I Think would look nice poofy. Sorta Swelling with Pride. I also think it should be Flying type, Maybe a Flying/Ground type? (Pegasus in greek Myth was Born from Medusa's Blood mixing with dirt) Or Maybe even Flying/Fairy? (Because Heck, Why Not? XD)
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

So we can do other negative things as well?
What about illness? Iv'e been wanting play around with 'sickly' for awhile after I found out that Influenza was so named because people originally thoughts Flus came from the influence of the sun and stars
Senna-Umbreon

Rubywashere wrote:So we can do other negative things as well?
What about illness? Iv'e been wanting play around with 'sickly' for awhile after I found out that Influenza was so named because people originally thoughts Flus came from the influence of the sun and stars
..Legends based on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, much? :D (Shush that's totally what that made me think of. XD)
HoneyShuckle wrote:It's Chest Needs I Think would look nice poofy. Sorta Swelling with Pride. I also think it should be Flying type, Maybe a Flying/Ground type? (Pegasus in greek Myth was Born from Medusa's Blood mixing with dirt) Or Maybe even Flying/Fairy? (Because Heck, Why Not? XD)
Oooh, that could be interesting. I admit I'm rather fond of it being part Fairy, since I do love the interpretation of Fairy types being like the Fair Folk, not the silly kinds of Disney fairies that we normally see now. XD Oddly, I was thinking it would have two sets of wings, not just one? (Maybe I'm slightly influenced by Lucemon, the Digimon that represents Pride, since he has what.. 6 wings, I think? XD)
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Senna-Umbreon wrote:
Rubywashere wrote:So we can do other negative things as well?
..Legends based on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, much? :D (Shush that's totally what that made me think of. XD)
HoneyShuckle wrote:It's Chest Needs I Think would look nice poofy. Sorta Swelling with Pride. I also think it should be Flying type, Maybe a Flying/Ground type? (Pegasus in greek Myth was Born from Medusa's Blood mixing with dirt) Or Maybe even Flying/Fairy? (Because Heck, Why Not? XD)
Oooh, that could be interesting. I admit I'm rather fond of it being part Fairy, since I do love the interpretation of Fairy types being like the Fair Folk, not the silly kinds of Disney fairies that we normally see now. XD Oddly, I was thinking it would have two sets of wings, not just one? (Maybe I'm slightly influenced by Lucemon, the Digimon that represents Pride, since he has what.. 6 wings, I think? XD)
Technically if we're going fairy basing it off one of the two major courts the Seelie or Unseelie court would work. The thing to remember though is that the Seelie fairies look good and nice, blessed by the sun, blonde hair and all that jazz, basically folks or creatures that look good but are downright evil. The Unseelie are the opposite, they're dark appearing fairies, and they often look intimidating but they're actually not that bad.

Senna-Umbreon

Dirty-Claws wrote:Technically if we're going fairy basing it off one of the two major courts the Seelie or Unseelie court would work. The thing to remember though is that the Seelie fairies look good and nice, blessed by the sun, blonde hair and all that jazz, basically folks or creatures that look good but are downright evil. The Unseelie are the opposite, they're dark appearing fairies, and they often look intimidating but they're actually not that bad.
Yup, I know all of that~ It's why I prefer that interpretation of the Fairy type, and kind of why I think having my Pride!Pegasus being a Fairy type would be pretty cool. XD (Pfft, trust me, I've been hearing a loooot about the Fair Folk and such recently from one of my friends~ who by the way might be interested in joining this RP XD)
Silivren
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Senna-Umbreon wrote:
Dirty-Claws wrote:Technically if we're going fairy basing it off one of the two major courts the Seelie or Unseelie court would work. The thing to remember though is that the Seelie fairies look good and nice, blessed by the sun, blonde hair and all that jazz, basically folks or creatures that look good but are downright evil. The Unseelie are the opposite, they're dark appearing fairies, and they often look intimidating but they're actually not that bad.
Yup, I know all of that~ It's why I prefer that interpretation of the Fairy type, and kind of why I think having my Pride!Pegasus being a Fairy type would be pretty cool. XD (Pfft, trust me, I've been hearing a loooot about the Fair Folk and such recently from one of my friends~ who by the way might be interested in joining this RP XD)
I'm...slightly fairy crazy.. v-v :lol:

Which is why.. THIS TYPE YES <3

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Senna this is all you.So er, hello everyone. I'm Senna's previously mentioned friend whose interested in this roleplay. Me and her were talking about it, she linked this thread to me and I can tell you I am totally game for something like this. Just a fair warning though, I may not be as active as I'd like due to my college course's homework. But I'll still try my best to participate. So yes.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

I saw there's some other 'Houndire' concepts floating around out there on Google, but this is what Moon helped me come up with last year sometime and I haven't gotten the chance to use it until now. <3 (Many thanks to Moon for reuploading it for me since I couldn't find my copy and I can't access the hard drive that has it. :hug:)

She sketched the concept for me so I could attempt to practice doing lineart (by tracing) and coloring/shading. I, uh, never made it very far. >_< The head is partially done in my scraps on DA. Anyway, that at least gives people a rough idea of what one of the champions for Wrath will look like.

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Ugh, I missed so much and it hasn't even started

*plays catch up and begins to design her Envy*

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

TygerDarkstorm wrote:I saw there's some other 'Houndire' concepts floating around out there on Google, but this is what Moon helped me come up with last year sometime and I haven't gotten the chance to use it until now. <3 (Many thanks to Moon for reuploading it for me since I couldn't find my copy and I can't access the hard drive that has it. :hug:)

She sketched the concept for me so I could attempt to practice doing lineart (by tracing) and coloring/shading. I, uh, never made it very far. >_< The head is partially done in my scraps on DA. Anyway, that at least gives people a rough idea of what one of the champions for Wrath will look like.
Goodness that is beyond cool.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Hee, thanks! ^_^ Moon did a fantastic job sketching out the written concept we went over and tweaking things that wouldn't work and such.

[/center]
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

If there can be multiples of a sin, how do we differentiate while RPing?

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

That is an awesome Houndire.

Well, like the other RP, we had the character name and location at the top of each post, we could do something like that...there's also different text colors that could be used, or font...

Well, here's a very quick concept of "Wrath" that I did: http://charfyre.deviantart.com/art/WRAT ... -402589990

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Oh, that's awesome looking, Makoes. :D My Houndire will fit right in. xD

[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Jurz wrote:If there can be multiples of a sin, how do we differentiate while RPing?
I'm not sure I understand the question? I mean, maybe this isn't clear but the idea is less one for each sin and more you're drawing on some aspect of the concept to create your Legend? So there isn't just one person who is THE sin anymore. There's "okay I am taking this aspect of this sin." Take Sloth for example. Many interpretations--apathy, laziness, refusal to partake in religion--one person could do the laziness aspect, someone else could do apathy. Likewise with, say, pride. Cockiness versus vanity for example. Each of them have various ways to be interpreted, so it's a lot like how both Zapdos and Thunderus represent storms and electricity, though Zapdos is more thunderbird/lightning esque while Thunderus is more storm-esque.
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

On that note, I think my Pride will be focused mostly on shame and weakness- or mostly, the fear of showing shame and weakness. It doesn't really care about thinking that it's the best or any of that, it's all about manipulating people and pokémon into getting themselves stranded from their friends and killed because they refuse to ever show weakness, as their pride won't let them.

Now I get to do some research and decide what it looks like. ^.^ I'm thinking... rooster based.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Ahh, so he's cocky then? please don't kill me.

But yeah, my greed is obviously (if you saw his picture that is) the currency/wealth kind of greed. There's also greed for power, or things like that. (Course there's also greed for food, but that falls more under gluttony, I think.)

Also! Hikaru! It's great to see you here!
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

HoneyShuckle wrote:Ahh, so he's cocky then? please don't kill me.
That's actually one of the reasons I chose to go with the rooster, because I went with the not cocky version of Pride. xD It's my little attempt to be ironic, shhh.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!