Descecration (PokeRP)

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Re: Descecration (PokeRP)

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Hana and Lulu - Floraroma Town

"Wait, wait wait...What?"Said Lulu as her hackles lowered, confused."You mean there's no ambush?" The Luxio's ears lowered as she sat down. Hana let go of Lulu,"I told you there was a better solution to this."She said to Lulu as she walked over to Darla."Oh you poor dear, are you alright?"She asked the snubbull, keeping a calm and soothing tone."Are you hungry? My Lulu and I have a berry garden that-Wait...OH!"Hana began to talk about her garden then remembered the vaporeon."Lulu, the garden!"She called out, turning her head towards the luxio. "On it!"Lulu responded as she got up and ran over to the garden, hoping to get there before the vaporeon did.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Darla--Floaroma Town

With the Luxio backing down, Darla heaved a sigh of relief, placing her newly acquired chapeau upon her head. "Yes, yes, I'm fine," the snubbull reassured Hana, doing her best to smile. "I am more concerned about you two to be honest, what with me smashing into you like that." Before she could reassure them that no, she did not need a berry from them, she realized there was another possible altercation about to happen.

"Oh dear," she commented, looking worried. "Excuse me," she said to Hana, cautiously making her way to the garden, hoping to prevent a fight from happening. "Pardon me, I know it's none of my business, but please don't fight! Surely some sort of arrangement can be made?"

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter - Eterna Forest

Peter continued to observe the scene from high above. Soon after he arrived, a Linoone appeared from the brush. The Linoone and the mutant Houndoom exchanged some words, but of the many words exchanged, only two appealed to the Grovram: The Watcher. Peter's father told him the story of The Watcher. He didn't believe that the legend was true, but the mutant Houndoom was dead serious. Peter jumped out of the tree and swiftly landed between the Linoone and the mutant Houndoom. He glared at the bone-clad Houndoom. "The Watcher? You mean the God of Destruction? He's real?"

Rose - Mt. Coronet

Rose cheered, picked up the small Pokemon, and placed him in her white fur. "We'll be like best friends!" she started as she continued to brave the mountain and it's harsh conditions as fast as she could. "You know, I've never had a friend before! I've met many Pokemon but they tend to avoid me due to my fur coat being pink instead of yellow. Then again, you're the first Legend I've met! You said that there are more on top of this mountain, right? So, I will get to met more Pokemon like you!?" The Mega Ampharos cheered, "That means that I will get to make even more friends! Oh, what a great day it has been indeed!"

Rose continued to babble while she endured the violent icy winds. The climb was becoming steeper, so she had to take hold of rocks that protruded from the mountain or place her paws into its crevices in order to pull herself up. She panted, "I never got to introduce myself! My name is Rose. I'm Mega-Ampharos. What's your name?"

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Cole
Floaroma

Cole froze as Lulu came charging towards him. He was going to get roasted. He looked plaintively at the berries, then back at Lulu, weighing his options. He was taking too much time thinking about this. If he had just continued his charge, this wouldn't have been a problem. But turning his back and running seemed like a dangerous plan as well, she might shoot him in the back with lightning or something. She was still coming for him. She was going to barrel into him if he didn't move...

He flung himself aside at the last second, a sloppy motion that came more from instinct than thought. He got back up on his feet as fast as he could, arching his fins. If only the leafeon came. He bet he could reason with her better than this luxio. "You have a lot of berries. I can't just have one?" He asked, ignoring the whine that snuck into his voice. His tail lashed and he peered at Lulu, ready to dodge again.

---

Marina
Eterna Forest

She hissed at the houndire's points. Her tail flicked with annoyance and she eyed the houndire venomously. "Listen," She said with a hiss, "I was going to let you get out of this easy, to save some face. But now you have to go and make trouble, Mr. Houndoom thing." She said, emphasizing the words houndoom thing. Her mind was racing. She would have simply stealthed as soon as things went south, but she didn't want to abandon the baneye quite yet. She cursed her soft heart and those oh-so shiny rubies. "Back off," She hissed to Khaos, "And leave us alone. We don't want to see your boss, not if he teaches his minions to be jerks like you."

She jerked back as something jumped down between them, frowning at Peter and looking over to Trista warily. This wasn't something she had accounted for, and she wasn't quite sure what it would mean for them. She took a step back, gesturing at Trista to be ready to make a break for it if needed. Maybe this new hybrid could distract the houndire and let them make a break for it.
Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Unread post by Silivren »

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista arched her eyebrows and glanced at the "houndire", was that it? That's what it called itself she thought but she'd never heard of one of those.. She was thankful that the linoone was with her and she wondered her motives for stepping in. She thought she may have found a real friend, shaking her head slightly she dismissed those notions as not to set herself up for disappointment. "She's right. I don't want to be ANYONE'S slave. That's what you are isn't it?

Trista jumped back as some odd hybrid landed between them. It.. It looked like a Grovyle but it was white? Were those feathers? She found him strangely fascinated but sensing the linoone's eyes on her she looked to her side. She saw the gesture and gave a soft nod, so soft it was almost unnoticeable. She would run with this linoone when she gave the signal but her heart wasn't sure that they should leave the odd grovyle thing. He looked like he could take care of himself though..

Trista took a more aggressive stance with her legs spread and her clawed hands slightly raised as her stocking of a tail lashed behind her. If these Pokémon were going to try to help her, to show her some kindness then she'd do them the same.

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Rubywashere »

Lucky
Eterna Forest ((I had two other people check up on Lucky in so I hope no one minds if I jump in))

There was no wind today. Lucky was rather thankful for that, it wade flying around much more easier, it felt nice on his feathers and proved to allow his flying to much more energy efficient.
He was just slowly taking a quick flight through this forest, exploring the area while he had the chance. Maybe today he might find new allies, just maybe something good would happen.
thoughts like these were the types that kept his self esteem high and running through the day.
Suddenly he twitched his ears, were those voices? He slowly flapped his way down to a tree- hoping it would hide him until he figured out the situation he had witnessed.
Being foreign he couldn't recognize most of the species.
He wasn't' really the stealthy type and a pokemon with careful eyes could easily catch him in the branches of the tree.
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Khaos--Eterna Forest

His patience was waning with these lesser pokemon. Who would have thought it would be so hard to get others to want power and glory? Khaos' thoughts were interrupted when yet another hybrid jumped down in front of him, causing the flames of his tail to roar up for a moment and him to lift a front paw and lean his head back a bit, a growl escaping his throat. With a disdainful sniff, the houndire stood back up staring down the pokemon in front of him.

His first answer went to the grovram that had interrupted things. "Yes, the Watcher is real." He left it at that, not wanting to give away more information than needed lest some of these pokemon find a way to relay it back to the Creator.

Smoke once more blew from his nostrils. "And now the rest of you bore me. I am not cut out for such lengthy, useless conversations. You don't wish to follow me, then you must die." A jettison of flame burst forth from his mouth at the pokemon in front of him.

Khaos used Flame Thrower!

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter - Eterna Forest

His first instinct was to dodge but he knew there were Pokemon behind him and he just couldn't bring himself to allow them to get harmed. He turned his head so that he could look at the Baneye and the Linoone. "Run," the Grovram said firmly as he took the Flame Thrower head on, causing him to fall onto his hands and knees. He huffed and attempted to stand up, staggering a little. He glared at the Houndire, then lunged forward with glowing claws.

Peter used Dragon Claw

TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Hana and Lulu - Floraroma Town

Lulu snarled at the vaporeon as he dodged out of her way, her tail lashing. She turned to face him, hearing what he had to say. "If you were so hungry then why didn't you just ask for some? The worst we could have done is refused you, which I've got half a mind to do so. Unfortunately, that decision isn't mine. It's Hana's." Lulu growled, looking over to Hana. Seeing this as her cue, Hana began to walk over to Lulu and the vaporeon. "He can have some Lulu dear! We can always plant more!" She called to the luxio. "You prefer peaceful negotiations over fighting as well hm? Wonderful, we need more pokemon like ourselves." Hana said to Darla.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Cole
Floaroma

The vaporeon nearly let out an audible sigh of relief, only barely managing to compose himself and squeaking out a thank you. His stomach growled appreciatively as well as he carefully made his way over to the berries. Each step was deliberate, and he made sure not to risk stepping on a single berry, stray leaf, or loose plant as he stubbornly took the smallest berry possible and lunged back, scarfing it down in a bite. He didn't want them changing their minds on him, but at least he felt a little less guilty about taking their food without offering anything in return. He paused, replying, "I--uh. I don't want to take your food without doing anything in return. I'm not too handy at gardening, but I can learn quickly enough."

---

Rin
Eterna Forest

The linoone had impulsively stealthed as soon as she had seen flame, even if it would have done nothing. When she saw no flames scorching her fur, she paused, looking over at Trista and reappearing. "Come on!" She made a break for the line of trees, but as soon as they had foliage at their back she stopped, growling to herself in frustration. She owed that Legend a favor now. She hated owing people debts. "Listen, I'm gonna circle around and see if I can't help him. You're gonna be okay, right--uh, Rin. I'm Rin." She said hastily, prompting Trista to offer her name before rushing forward, "But you'll be safe here in the woods. Promise--" She froze as she saw something up in the trees, her fur bristling. They did not have time for more attackers! "Can you disappear? Fade? Anything to hide. I'll find you and we can get somewhere safer, but we have to lay low. And that guy back there needs our help." Her tail lashed in irritation.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

Hagiel - Spear pillar

As the Legends, or, more likely half legends, talked about what course of action to take, Hagiel walked a little closer to the Portal to get a better look. the distorted shape was rather interesting, and quite beautiful. for being something possibly very dangerous. He started taking mental notes about it, such as the size, shape, ect. All the while hugging himself to make sure he didn't freeze to death.
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Silivren

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista sprinted behind the linoone as they tore off through the trees. She stopped beside her as she looked up towards the higher branches hearing a noise and frowning slightly before looking at the pokemon at her feet. "Uh I'm Trista. It's nice to meet you Rin. I could hide but.. I cant leave you to go alone. Three against one are better odds." she nodded slightly. "I may be scared but I cant let that hold me back, you were kind to me and so was he.. I cant let him get hurt any more than you can." she offered a small smile.

Trista looked upwards again "What is that noise? I imagine you hear it too. That's all we need is another enemy. This..this houndire is bad enough. I've never dealt with a pokemon like him before." She shifted from one foot to the other and flexed her claws in a preparation for the fight that was sure to come.

Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Lucky
Eterna Forest

Lucky blinked, why did the two suddenly seem to get hostile? He sat in his branch, not knowing that he had caught their attention until a couple minutes past.
His ears pressed back a little when he figured out he may have been noticed. He had to fix this somehow, but how? He felt his paws get a little clammy, he might have to approach the two, this should be easy right? He took a small inhale inwards, hoping it was small enough that they wouldn't notice it.
He let his foot off the branch one at a time, wings curved just a bit so he safely floated to the ground in front of the other two "Yo! Ladies! you seem to have your fur and, well.." He tilted his head at the hybrid "Gems in a knot, everything going smoothly?" He was hoping they wouldn't take his greeting for something hostile
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Eterna Forest

The linoone frowned. "Keep it down." She hissed to Lucky, adding, "We're currently under attack. Some houndoom thing decided that after we denied his offer of power or some nonsense that we were officially enemies who needed to die." Rin puffed herself up, looking indignant. "If that's how their boss treats people, then I want nothing to do with it, not for all the shinies in the region. I think." She said thoughtfully, then turned to Trista, grinning, "I'm starting to like you already. Well, if you've got my back, then I've got yours. And if our friend here keeps it quiet, maybe we can launch an actual, proper sneak attack."
Silivren

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista nodded at the odd victini as she agreed with Rin "That houndire is very dangerous and he currently has another pokemon cornered. One who saved us both." She smiled softly at Rin "I like you too. You're very eccentric but I like that in an individual. I've never really had..friends." she stumbled over the word and looked away shyly. "Never the less I'll back you up. Do you have a plan?" she peered down at Rin curiously. Trista would follow the linoone to death if she had to, she owed her that much, after all what else did Trista have? These pokemon could be friends and allies. She wasn't about to let them get hurt if she could help it.

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Khaos--Eterna Forest

The houndire smirked as he saw the hybrid take the full brunt of his flame thrower attack, unconcerned about those who ran away. He would catch them soon enough; surely this hybrid would be nearly done for. His smirk quickly turned into a snarl as he barely avoided his opponent's attack, claws raking off his bony collar instead of flesh. "I have about had enough of you!" he growled fiercely, darting back to launch another flame attack.

Khaos used Incinerate!

Darla--Floaroma Town

Heaving a sigh of relief when the altercation stopped on its own, Darla turned to Hana with a smile. "Why yes!" A brief shudder ran through her small body. "I just can't stand it when pokemon start to fight when there's better ways of handling a situation." She padded her way over to Cole, frowning worriedly at him. "You don't look so good friend. What's your name and where are you from?"

[/center]
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Peter - Eterna Forest

Peter snickered. With no innocent Pokemon in the way, he could finally release his full, Legendary potential. He jumped up, the oncoming close-ranged fire attack singing only the tips of wings, and wobbled in mid-air. He regained his composure and soared above the Houndire. "Tell me!" the Grovram roared, "what does the Watcher have to do with anything!? It was said that he was sealed away long ago!" He circled above the Houndire and growled, "Tell me!" He opened his mouth and a violet colored glow radiated from it.

Peter used Draco Meteor!

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Eterna

The linoone watched briefly as a spark of white and purple went into the sky. Things were getting interesting. "Eccentric, huh? I've been called worse before. I'll take it and run." She grinned, only for her face to fall. "A...plan. Uh, well. My only plan was to get in there and start causing trouble." She realized how silly a plan it was, but it was the only thing she had. "And not burn to death! That was so part of the plan."

---

Cole
Floaroma

The vaporeon was somewhat twitchy as Darla came over. "Uh. I'm Cole." He wasn't even really sure where he came from. Somewhere with a cave, a big one they all sheltered in. He had been wandering for a few weeks, so he imagined it was in this region... He gestured off towards some vague direction behind him, adding, "That way. I think." His tail flicked and he hastily added, "And who are you?"
Rubywashere
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Lucky
Eterna forest

"Oh...well thats not so cool." Lucky whispered, his face creased into a small frown, he had just gotten himself into a lot of shit didn't he? He thought over things carefully, he needed to determine his next decision carefully, if he worked with these two he might befriend them
however the houndire sounded like it was part of something much larger but...shady. Their leader didn't sound very friendly either. He shrugged to himself mentally and decided it would be best to help these two.
"So go in and wreck shit up? Sounds pretty rough, but its not like we have anything else at the moment"
Silivren

Trista - Eterna Forest

Trista looked between Lucky and Rin with a soft smile on her face. Her voice was barely above a whisper, due to the still stuck zipper, as she said "Trouble I can cause. I'm a ghost. We do that. Do we want to be stealthy or do we want to just charge in though?" she frowned softly. With a cock of her head she continued "That..Grovyle thing looked strong but I don't know how much longer he can last and I'm not one to be caught up in political affairs, but this seems to be bigger than the three of us combined."