What if murlocs were real?
- Saturo
- Posts: 18809
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
- Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
- Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Re: What if murlocs were real?
Dr. Who is good too tough.
*Cries*
Why did they have to ruin my favourite series...?
I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.
- Sonata
- Master Hunter

- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:19 pm
- Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.
- Gender: ....METAL GEAR
- Location: Under a cardboardbox.
Re: What if murlocs were real?
That and Quicksilver or something like that....something with a man inserted with quicksilver made him invisible but wacko without a antidote.
"I'm in SPAAAAACE"
- Tyuriwen
- Artisan Hunter

- Posts: 513
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm
- Realm: Terenas (EU)
- Gender: Female
Re: What if murlocs were real?
Yep, it's Xen something. Has very thin skin, looks a bit like a Wooper. XD
EDIT: I googled Wooper, because I know they base Pokimanz on real life animals. It's called an Axolotl!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axolotl
So damn cyute. <3
- Saturo
- Posts: 18809
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
- Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
- Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Re: What if murlocs were real?
A type of salamander. Yay! I was right! Sort of...
I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.
- Tyuriwen
- Artisan Hunter

- Posts: 513
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm
- Realm: Terenas (EU)
- Gender: Female
Re: What if murlocs were real?
Yeah, I was pretty sure you were. =D Coincidentally, they get confused with the pubescent version of the Tiger Salamanders that you linked. :3*Huggles, then reads*
A type of salamander. Yay! I was right! Sort of...
- VelkynKarma
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 pm
- Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
- Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.
Re: What if murlocs were real?
~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>
A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature ![]()
- Nevar
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
- Realm: Hellscream
- Gender: Female
Re: What if murlocs were real?

Foxy and Wiley! <3
Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!
Re: What if murlocs were real?
You were WRONG! Doctor Who is infinitely better than any of the Stargate incarnations. Arguing that Stargate is better than Doctor Who is like arguing that fecal matter is a tastier snack than ice cream.Azunara wrote:My friends and I had a huge debate of Dr.Who vs. SG-1. Needless to say, I was proudly on the Stargate side. I'd like to claim we won, though those Dr.Whoites'll never admit it.
- Saturo
- Posts: 18809
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
- Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
- Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Re: What if murlocs were real?
HERESY!Anansi wrote:You were WRONG! Doctor Who is infinitely better than any of the Stargate incarnations. Arguing that Stargate is better than Doctor Who is like arguing that fecal matter is a tastier snack than ice cream.Azunara wrote:My friends and I had a huge debate of Dr.Who vs. SG-1. Needless to say, I was proudly on the Stargate side. I'd like to claim we won, though those Dr.Whoites'll never admit it.
*Charges using Ori staff weapon as a spear*
I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.
- Sonata
- Master Hunter

- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:19 pm
- Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.
- Gender: ....METAL GEAR
- Location: Under a cardboardbox.
Re: What if murlocs were real?
...P.DAWG PUNISH YOUUU!!
"I'm in SPAAAAACE"
- Saturo
- Posts: 18809
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
- Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
- Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.
Re: What if murlocs were real?
*Realizes that if I press this button it shoots plasma*
*Shoots plasma at Anansi*
I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"
Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.
- Kastarakovski
- Expert Hunter

- Posts: 294
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:10 am
- Realm: Saurfang, Icecrown, Ysera, Nesingwary
- Location: South Australia
- Contact:
Re: What if murlocs were real?
Well, you know what they say about us Aussies...we are that damned crazy we'll provoke anything!

- zedxrgal
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 6474
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 am
- Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash
- Gender: Female
- Location: In the bushes watching. Always watching.
Re: What if murlocs were real?
Below signature by LupisDarkmoon

My FR Lair!
My Lion Den!


