Pokemon!

Slapperfish

(deleted)

Unread post by Slapperfish »

(deleted)
Last edited by Slapperfish on Sun May 09, 2021 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by Snowy »

Wow. o.o This is definitely the most posted-in thread I'm subscribed to. I was sure the rant thread would have more posts. xD

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

So I started out with Fennekin. I've done alright so far, I think. I caught two Pikachu in the forest(one for me, one for fiance cause he never saw one in his Y so I'm holding onto it til I get my DS and can do the trade.) Beat the first gym leader with mostly level 7 pokemon(bad me. I thought 'oh hey! these guys are only level 10, I can do it! *level 12 and 14 shows up* '...shit.')

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Eee there are Xerneas/Yveltal TCG boxes coming out soon! :D I'm guessing on the 5th when the X&Y TCG set officially gets released.

http://www.ftkmagic.com/POKEMON-XY/XY.jpg

AWESOMEEEEEEEE

Does anyone else love these boxes but not really collect the cards? I really like them for the figures and the promos... and the chance that I'll get a really awesome pull from the packs that I can sell. xD Gotta get my hands on that Xerneas box at some point! Not fussed about Yveltal, he's meh to me.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Snowy wrote:Eee there are Xerneas/Yveltal TCG boxes coming out soon! :D I'm guessing on the 5th when the X&Y TCG set officially gets released.

http://www.ftkmagic.com/POKEMON-XY/XY.jpg

AWESOMEEEEEEEE

Does anyone else love these boxes but not really collect the cards? I really like them for the figures and the promos... and the chance that I'll get a really awesome pull from the packs that I can sell. xD Gotta get my hands on that Xerneas box at some point! Not fussed about Yveltal, he's meh to me.
I collect most of the boxes :) (I'm still beating myself up for not grabbing the one with the Entei model...haven't seen it since...) I've gotten the one with the Victini model, the Mewtwo one, the Keldeo one, the Sylveon one, the Samurott one, and the Reshiram one (my personal favorite <3 ^^) I might be missing one or two, but those are all the ones I could remember off the top of my head. I do it mostly for the models, but I've never sold a Pokemon card (I should start doing that though, I've pulled some really awesome cards such as my full-art Lugia EX and my beloved Shiny Latias who I found was worth around $80)

I'm not sure if I'll be grabbing one of these though. I'm not all that fond of Xerneas and I can't tell if I like that Yveltal model or not. I'd have to see it in person in order to decide.

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh erm if you want a video, PokéCollection did a video which shows them off quickly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjp8DfxLM9A He hasn't opened them yet but you can see pretty well what the figures look like from inside the boxes. Not too bad if you ask me. I find the figures from the boxes generally look nicer than the figures you can buy separately.

I've only bought the Keldeo box before and I have the figurine from the Fennekin box but never actually bought the box myself. I've been meaning to buy the Sylveon box but as I said in one of my last posts, my local Forbidden Planet ran out of stock when I had no money to buy them so now if I really wanted one I'd have to buy it on Amazon for slightly more. >___< Still plan on getting it, just not sure when yet.

I have a bunch of Pokémon cards I've been meaning to sell. I don't collect the full sets so it's a decent money maker for me, especially the EX cards.

But there's been a box with an Entei figure?! o.o When was this? I never saw it and definitely would've grabbed it if I had...

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Snowy wrote:Oh erm if you want a video, PokéCollection did a video which shows them off quickly. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjp8DfxLM9A He hasn't opened them yet but you can see pretty well what the figures look like from inside the boxes. Not too bad if you ask me. I find the figures from the boxes generally look nicer than the figures you can buy separately.

I've only bought the Keldeo box before and I have the figurine from the Fennekin box but never actually bought the box myself. I've been meaning to buy the Sylveon box but as I said in one of my last posts, my local Forbidden Planet ran out of stock when I had no money to buy them so now if I really wanted one I'd have to buy it on Amazon for slightly more. >___< Still plan on getting it, just not sure when yet.

I have a bunch of Pokémon cards I've been meaning to sell. I don't collect the full sets so it's a decent money maker for me, especially the EX cards.

But there's been a box with an Entei figure?! o.o When was this? I never saw it and definitely would've grabbed it if I had...
It was the first one they released. It came with cards of the starters' final evolutions. It was awhile ago. Around 3yrs ago or so I think
Last edited by Jurz on Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I am an avid card collector (sitting at 100K+ cards at last count...2yrs ago?) So I have A LOT!!! I started back when pokemon first came out, so I've quite the spread. So happy now that my Nephew (7 yrs) is into pokemon, so now I am teaching him the TCG *Jumps for joy*

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Makoes wrote:I am an avid card collector (sitting at 100K+ cards at last count...2yrs ago?) So I have A LOT!!! I started back when pokemon first came out, so I've quite the spread. So happy now that my Nephew (7 yrs) is into pokemon, so now I am teaching him the TCG *Jumps for joy*
I'm like you man XD I'm trying to get one of each Pokemon in card form :lol: I have nearly all of Gen 1 and 5!
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

Is it true that pokebank is out for europe now? I can't check since I'm off about to play pool.. xD

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

POKEMON BANK IS OUT FOR EUROPE DJSKJFNDSFJKNFKS

Ffff I have to be in class in less than an hour and it's a five hour day. -.- BUT FINALLY. D:

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

It's here for real this time! :D

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I'm glad to hear it's out in Europe, but is there a release date for us stuck here in the USA at all?
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

I'm guessing it will just be there when it comes, no word of it at all.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I saw you online there Miyon playing Pokemon Bank and I panicked. Went on the eshop and found nothing. Then proceeded to find out it was Europe, New Zealand and Australia only.

...Then I cried. XD

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

If it makes you feel any better, I can't get the transporter to work, so I can't get my babies over from White yet. :/

Edit: ... Nevermind. xD

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Jurz »

Ugh...Even when it does come to the US, I won't be able to use it T.T I told myself to not transfer until I got the shiny charm on White 2 and caught Shiny Latias T.T (I was working on evolving everything...then I took a break...)

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

I'm really hoping it goes live in the US to shortly. I actually expected it to come out over there before it came here. o.O

And Aleu, I'd have panicked the same way had I seen someone on pokebank and not knowing it was out only some places xD

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Yes I'm far too used to US getting things first. :/ I was very shocked it came out in Europe first. I can understand why they're releasing it in as small chunks as possible though. Well, I transferred all the legendaries I wanted over for my Pokédex collection as well as some favourites of mine and shinies to trade... Now that that's done, I dunno if I'll find a use for the transporter/bank again unless I decide to play White/White 2 again and find a shiny or something. xD;

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

There you go North America. (: You only had to wait a day longer!