Pokemon!

mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Pokemon!

Unread post by mpd_84 »

I think it deleted one of mine too. A gorebyss is missing. If anything else is then I didn't notice. I don't see any gaps anywhere though so I may have traded it before and forgot.
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

It was this summer I noticed a lot of my pokemon had gone missing, but it seems they keep disappearing, and there is just no logical, physical explanation, because I know no one has been tampering with my games. What I am most miffed about is my event Manaphy.. All I have is Phione left to show for it, and that can't even evolve. I know a lot of pokemon have gone missing, and I know quite a few of them at the top of my head. I just don't get it. :/

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Makoes
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

So I got that message 'one of your pokemon is unable to be transfered. It has been removed.' Looked through the pokemln remaining...ok the kyurem is not there...darn, though I know I made it using pokegen so it was kinda 'meh' /shrug. transfered the rest over, and then went back into my white version and...there was the kyurem in box1...it wasnt deleted...After what happened to Bowno I was very surprised it was still there...Now other people are expirencing random pokemon disapearing?

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Pokemon that can't be transferred won't get deleted, just removed from the transfer box and back to the game it came from. :)

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

What did I miss? Apparently Pokébank is deleting people's Pokémon? Wat? o.O

Also, there have been problems with Pokébank letting in some non-legit Pokémon even though it's not meant to. So for those of you who were happy to find out your Pokémon was legit after all, there's still a chance it isn't.

Finally training up a Flareon for my Eeveelution team. I always feel bad breeding away at Pokémon just to get an Eevee with the right gender, nature and ability. x___x Plus, I'm picky with my Eeveelutions, they have to be in Pokéballs that match them. x'D So that makes breeding a teeny bit tougher as well since I have to make sure at least one of the Eevees is female! I had a Vaporeon already, now I'm nearly done training up Flareon, next there's Jolteon! I'm gunna do all the Eeveelutions cause I can't think who I'd want on a team of just six. :/ I'll just have to switch them out every now and then. Last of all I'll do Sylveon, make sure she's female, and then breed my Eevees like crazy to get a shiny Sylveon who will (hopefully!) be male!

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

rexbox
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore & Thunderlord

Unread post by rexbox »

sadly 3 pokemon i want to transfer wont... a mew, shiny metagross, and shiny raquazza... ok not sure if i spelled those right... yes all 3 were gameshark created pokemon from ruby, then sent to white/black2, but so were 15 others but they all transferred
Battlenet: R3XB0X#1794 the 0 is a zero

ALPHABLADE http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/p ... ade/simple

TUSKENHUNTER http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... r/advanced

3DS FC: 3110-5085-2138 / Pokémon Type: Ghost / Pokémon Available: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb / Pokémon Version: Y
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

There might be something "off" about the pokemon that aren't transfered...maybe location it was acquired, or a move it shouldn't know, or something amiss with the EV/IV's that flags the system into saying "this isn't right..."

Of my Pokegen pokemon, only my kyurem couldn't be transferred. I am guessing because the "location" I got it is incorrect to what it's "suppose" to be. But all my other teams have come over to X just fine.

~~~
~~~
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Urg, I really hoped they'd sorted it by now so that hacked Pokémon couldn't get through anymore. I'm really against having/using them and only want real Pokémon but when trading I can never know for sure how legit they are. :/

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

For me, after 17+years of pokemon...sometimes it's nice to just go "I want this pokemon, with this move set that it can legitimately know, with the right nature, and already EV trained." and just go click. click, done. And I do not trade away any pokemon that I did not catch in game, unless the person is aware that the pokemon was pokegen made and they wanted that.

I am against people who make pokemon with illegal move sets, stats, and use hacks that make the pokemon unbeatable.

Ahhhh, my Harcu (Shiny gigalith that I hunted for for sooooo long) is so awesome in X !!!! *pet pet pet* Huggles!

~~~
~~~
~~~

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

The only thing that Pokebank seems to 'erase' per say is nicknames that don't make it past filters in X/Y. Apparently Tobias (Shiny Haxorus I believe Makoes gave me back on my White version) is blocked by the filters. v.v; That's quite annoying.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Hmmm, I wonder why that is...mine made it through fine... :( Ahh, you meant the name. *drinks more coffee*
Last edited by Makoes on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~~~
~~~
~~~

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Miyon wrote:Pokemon that can't be transferred won't get deleted, just removed from the transfer box and back to the game it came from. :)
My Jirachi is gone after the game said i couldn't be transfered. Not in box 1. Not in any of the boxes. Not in my party. :c

Siggy under construction!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Even if she's not 100% legit, I'm not all that bothered about it anymore and I'm just glad she made it over to Y. I love my Donia to bits and nothing will ever change that. *hugs her and pets her feathers*

Phoera, my (non-shiny) Moltres, had her name erased, which annoys me, since I had no idea the name of a firebird from Dungeons & Dragons was offensive in the eyes of the Pokemon Company. >_> Thankfully, she was the only case out of all my 'mon I've transferred over. And, Aelu, that is really, really weird that the name Tobias is considered offensive. O_o
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Bowno wrote:My Jirachi is gone after the game said i couldn't be transfered. Not in box 1. Not in any of the boxes. Not in my party. :c
This is gunna sound dumb but have you looked in the actual Pokébank boxes? Not just the game's PC boxes?

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Snowy wrote:
Bowno wrote:My Jirachi is gone after the game said i couldn't be transfered. Not in box 1. Not in any of the boxes. Not in my party. :c
This is gunna sound dumb but have you looked in the actual Pokébank boxes? Not just the game's PC boxes?
Yup D:
I checked the Transfer box and the storage boxes. Everywhere :c

Siggy under construction!

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Maybe this has already been mentioned, but do event pokemon transfer okay? I got the three shiny legendaries from Gamestop in my copy of Black 2, but I don't want to transfer them if they're going to go poof. :|

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Makoes

Unread post by Makoes »

Yup, event pokemon transfer just fine *huggles all her legendary event pokemon*

~~~
~~~
~~~

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Yerp, I transferred my Melotta earlier today :D

The dream radar therian forme dudes transfer fine too, I brought over my Therian Tornadus

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Seeing as Wonder Festival winter 2014 is this weekend I hope that there are some new S.H. Figuarts shown there because I give zero fucks about the S.H. Figuarts Lucario that they put out for pre-order.

I don't like Lucario XD
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Finally got my Shiny Charm! I was stressing my butt off because I was missing two pokemon, which turned out to be a Probopass and a Honchcrow I'd managed to overlook xD