Blood Orc/Naga

erictks1
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Hydraxis

Blood Orc/Naga

Unread post by erictks1 »

Do suggest a new race of blood Orc and naga. Or perhaps a semi demon class will be cool
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Blood Orc/Naga

Unread post by Bowno »

I don't see either of those making sense ._.; Sorry.

Siggy under construction!

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Me neither... ._.;

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

erictks wrote:Do suggest a new race of blood Orc and naga. Or perhaps a semi demon class will be cool
Can't say I've heard much mention of other requesting blood Orc as a race option, but Nagas certainly have been a request by many for some time. Though as mentioned there are also a lot of issues with the the not having legs, and then armour displaying was an issues and also how they would ride mounts.

What about them made them your suggestion? :)

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

I'll move this to WoW General since it's definitely not going to happen for WoD :)

I've seen a lot of requests for naga, too, though I personally don't see it happening. Too much of what we do it based on our characters being humanoid in shape. It'd probably be a nightmare to get them onto our mounts, for starters...! I think they'd be really cool if we had the right storyline for them, but I just don't see Blizzard considering them worth the huge pain it'd be to implement them.

Blood orcs... well I have seen Blizzard talk about allowing us to use other racial skins in the future. But if you mean one of those big fel orcs, that's probably less likely! Either way, they'd have to come up with some story twist on how a corrupted legion orc (first generation) has come over to our side. But then we had death knights that defected, so anything's possible :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I'm selfish. I want cat people.

Not the tol'vir, because of the aforementioned need for a humanoid frame, but something like the 'werecat' the troll priestess of Bethekk can access (there used to be a tiger one too in ZG but it was removed with the revamp).

They'd have to write something up, but it's not like they haven't done THAT before or anything (*eyes draenei*). Maybe they were some sort of old race that's mostly died out and is only remembered by the trolls through their magic. That'd give them a good reason/connection to join the Horde since...well, tbh, since Alliance has worgen, I can't see dogs and cats living together.

It'd be total chaos.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Myrrmi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: [EU] The Mealstron, Emerald Dream, Bloodhoof

Unread post by Myrrmi »

I'm with you on that :) Cat people please!
And while you're at it: dragon/lizard people. If not saurok then drakonids, one way or another :3

Out of draenic races, I would kill for playable Arakkoa...

Growing Internet Dragons:
(> My DragonCave <|> My TaleofDragons <|> My MagiStream <|> My FlightRising <)
Please, CLICK so we don't run out of Internet Dragons to kill :)
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

I would love dragon/lizard people. and I was suggesting Arakkoa back in cata. I think both races have enough history to make them worth adding to one faction or the other and they both would be highly customizable (scale patters and frills, different feather colors or tropic styles.) and we already know they can be a number of classes. unfortunately I doubt they will want to make new races for a while since they are already revamping old models and having to add one more race to the mix would just be more work.
(which is a bit of a shame since there are lots of cool outland humanoids that could be cool to play.)

as for naga, I wish there were Naga we could play but good luck putting on armor/riding a mount with a snake body. they would have to have a special "land" form just for riding. x_x

Rower
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Rower »

I just want playable ogres in the horde. And I hope they never add high elves.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I've always wanted to ply a dryad. Those deer people are pretty cool.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?