Help Needed w/ the Pebble Watch

Lazurianis
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Lightbringer: Alliance

Help Needed w/ the Pebble Watch

Unread post by Lazurianis »

Greetings all, recently as a Christmas gift, I was given the Pebble Watch, and recently, there have websites explaining how to make your own watch faces.
I have done my own research and found out how to make still-non animated watch faces, (through http://www.watchface-generator.de/) however- I have yet to find out how to create animated watch faces, and although many people state it is through programming, there should be an easier way to do so? If not then how? Can I use a .mp4 file (without sound is a given) or do I have to make it a .gif file? More importantly, if I have to have a .mp4 file converted into a .gif, where is the best place I can do so, because - I want to test out and see how long I can actually make my .gif last. Any and all information helps, thank you guys.

“Marines I see as two breeds, Rottweilers or Dobermans, because Marines come in two varieties, big and mean, or skinny and mean. They're aggressive on the attack and tenacious on defense. They've got really short hair and they always go for the throat.”
― R. Adm. Jay Stark