The Happy Thread

Silivren
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sunbeam Ruins, Tamriel, Westeros, Thedas, etc.

Re: The Happy Thread

Unread post by Silivren »

Snowy wrote:Godzilla still topping the box office! I don't even care that *none* of my friends liked it for whatever reason, Godzilla is THE BEST. HTTYD2 is gunna have to be good to beat it in my eyes!
Glain wrote:OMG BUILD A BEAR HAS LIMITED EDITION TOOTHLESS TOYS AND I HAVE ONE ORDERED. YES. OH MY YES. IM DYING. HES THE BEST TOOTHLESS TOY IVE EVER SEEN.
Sooo want to get this! But I don't really like ordering BAB plushies online, I like going to the shop and making them myself. But it'll be an expensive trip for me to go back so soon. >: And I have a friend that would probably whine if I got one before her, so I think I'll wait a few weeks and consider getting one online later. They're so cute though!
Your friend would whine for you buying a plushie with your own money? Thank god I don't have friends like that I'd go crazy. Yeah I generally prefer going to the stores but the nearest one is an hour and a half or so away and I'd only really wanna go if I dressed him. The Toothless hoodie is cute but I feel it'd look so weird on him.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Glain wrote:Your friend would whine for you buying a plushie with your own money? Thank god I don't have friends like that I'd go crazy. Yeah I generally prefer going to the stores but the nearest one is an hour and a half or so away and I'd only really wanna go if I dressed him. The Toothless hoodie is cute but I feel it'd look so weird on him.
No, I didn't mean it in a bad way. I mean she wants us to get them together because we're both big Toothless fans. We both don't know if we're able to afford to go to the actual shop yet though cause, like you, our nearest is a good train ride away. But if we do get the time/money to go together, that'll make it even better, so that's why I'm waiting. I'm definitely getting the hoodie for him. c:

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Silivren

Snowy wrote:
Glain wrote:Your friend would whine for you buying a plushie with your own money? Thank god I don't have friends like that I'd go crazy. Yeah I generally prefer going to the stores but the nearest one is an hour and a half or so away and I'd only really wanna go if I dressed him. The Toothless hoodie is cute but I feel it'd look so weird on him.
No, I didn't mean it in a bad way. I mean she wants us to get them together because we're both big Toothless fans. We both don't know if we're able to afford to go to the actual shop yet though cause, like you, our nearest is a good train ride away. But if we do get the time/money to go together, that'll make it even better, so that's why I'm waiting. I'm definitely getting the hoodie for him. c:
Oooh, ok I see. Yeah that makes it a lot better. Whiny people are my pet peeve. :lol: Yeah I mean the hoodie was cute but I didn't know how it'd work with his wings and I felt it'd be redundant I guess? I dont know all I know is I saw him and wanted to get him to add to my Toothless collection because the official plush they released with the first movie was terrible. I thought it was so ugly. ><

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Glain wrote:Oooh, ok I see. Yeah that makes it a lot better. Whiny people are my pet peeve. :lol: Yeah I mean the hoodie was cute but I didn't know how it'd work with his wings and I felt it'd be redundant I guess? I dont know all I know is I saw him and wanted to get him to add to my Toothless collection because the official plush they released with the first movie was terrible. I thought it was so ugly. ><
I found a lot of the merch from the first movie to look very herpaderp, especially that plush. I didn't touch it. >.< In fact, the only merch I did get were the cute little chibi-style figures of Toothless that my local toy shop sell, though they have another one of Toothless now that I haven't grabbed yet. They're also making more of them for the new dragons! And they released ones of Godzilla too! >.<

Silivren

Snowy wrote:
Glain wrote:Oooh, ok I see. Yeah that makes it a lot better. Whiny people are my pet peeve. :lol: Yeah I mean the hoodie was cute but I didn't know how it'd work with his wings and I felt it'd be redundant I guess? I dont know all I know is I saw him and wanted to get him to add to my Toothless collection because the official plush they released with the first movie was terrible. I thought it was so ugly. ><
I found a lot of the merch from the first movie to look very herpaderp, especially that plush. I didn't touch it. >.< In fact, the only merch I did get were the cute little chibi-style figures of Toothless that my local toy shop sell, though they have another one of Toothless now that I haven't grabbed yet. They're also making more of them for the new dragons! And they released ones of Godzilla too! >.<
Oh? Do they actually look good? I really love that dragon who's wing Toothless hides under in the trailer. Also at a toy store around here they're selling a two foot Godzilla figure but dang is it expensive. D:

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Glain wrote:Oh? Do they actually look good? I really love that dragon who's wing Toothless hides under in the trailer. Also at a toy store around here they're selling a two foot Godzilla figure but dang is it expensive. D:
When I mentioned 'other dragons' I was specifically thinking of that one actually. xD I really love the design for it and they're making a chibi figure of him too. Here's my two Toothless figures:

They're about 2 inches tall and soooooooooooo cute! There's another one out now of him sat on his back legs and begging like a dog, but whenever I go to the shop they're out of stock.

Also I'm dying to get my hands on the 12" Godzilla collectible figure, looks so awesome eep. I just ordered my official Godzilla shirt. c:

Silivren

Snowy wrote:
Glain wrote:Oh? Do they actually look good? I really love that dragon who's wing Toothless hides under in the trailer. Also at a toy store around here they're selling a two foot Godzilla figure but dang is it expensive. D:
When I mentioned 'other dragons' I was specifically thinking of that one actually. xD I really love the design for it and they're making a chibi figure of him too. Here's my two Toothless figures:

They're about 2 inches tall and soooooooooooo cute! There's another one out now of him sat on his back legs and begging like a dog, but whenever I go to the shop they're out of stock.

Also I'm dying to get my hands on the 12" Godzilla collectible figure, looks so awesome eep. I just ordered my official Godzilla shirt. c:
Aww those are precious. :D

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Glain wrote:Aww those are precious. :D
Photos don't even do them justice, they're so sweet in real life. Though the sitting up one looks like he's judging me. xD

Silivren

Snowy wrote:
Glain wrote:Aww those are precious. :D
Photos don't even do them justice, they're so sweet in real life. Though the sitting up one looks like he's judging me. xD
Toothless: I am judging you so hardcore for that. Just so you know. XD

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Glain wrote:Toothless: I am judging you so hardcore for that. Just so you know. XD
I actually had to move him while I was doing uni work cause everytime I procrastinated he made me feel bad. x'D

Silivren

Snowy wrote:
Glain wrote:Toothless: I am judging you so hardcore for that. Just so you know. XD
I actually had to move him while I was doing uni work cause everytime I procrastinated he made me feel bad. x'D
My friend has a figure of him licking his nose like he does in the first movie and I want one so bad but it was a gift to her so she doesn't know where it come from.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh my shit I only ordered my Godzilla shirt yesterday and it arrived this morning! And finally, a unisex shirt that actually fits me perfectly. :3

Eternallylostx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Main is on Wyrmrest, alts on Mok'nathal

Unread post by Eternallylostx »

School's out in two weeks and after that I'll be stress free for about three months.
I'm so excited

Signature credit to Ashaine; avatars by various people. Thanks! | Tumblr

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Looking at a picture I did a year ago for an event, and then looking at the picture I did this year for the event...Same characters, SO MUCH improvement :D

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

I love the really weird obsession with Wreck-It Ralph my boyfriend has. When he first saw the trailer, he really didn't like it, but when I took him to see it at the cinema, he loved it. And ever since I bought the DVD he watches it ALL THE TIME. Want to watch a movie but can't think of what to watch? IT'S WRECK-IT RALPH TIME. xD

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

this is going to sound very childish but being able to troll someone who constantly writes smart ass comments on everything you post on facebook. I ignore him largely but today i was able to get my own back...

Said person posts a picture of cockatoos on a lightpole (lots of tall trees behind them) with the profound caption "Have we destroyed that many trees that light poles are all these birds have!"

Comment: Theres like trees in your photo...
OP: They are the wrong trees!

He didn't comment further but most ppl seem to agree cockatoos on a lightpole is not the end of the bush as we know it hahaha! (another friend then lowered the conversation even further by commenting about killing crows with costic soda rofl!) Guess he won't be trolling other ppls stuff for a while ;)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh god I have spent far too much money this month, in the last week for some reason as well. I'm a fan of Qwertees so I'm always spending money on them, I bought last night's after *almost* making it an entire month without buying one! And there's two coming up next week I like the look of as well. x___x I have several Sylveon items on their way to me to add to my (looking kinda insane now) collection. I give myself spending limits each month though else I'm prone to just going insane, and (somehow?!) I actually managed to stay inside it!

Aaaand probably the most exciting thing... after lots of hassle with this limited edition Build-A-Bear Toothless plush not being in stock all the time... my friend text me this morning to tell me they're available! I rushed out of bed and went to order one asap. We were going to go and get them in person but there's been loads of complaints and problems with it being out of stock everywhere and really suddenly. It seems to be extremely limited edition and isn't meeting demands. So we decided it would be best for us to grab them online when we saw them again. So that's mine ordered now! Can't wait.

Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Today I got a job offer to work at the Grand Canyon here in Arizona and yes I am going to take it been five months that I have been looking for a job and so am not letting this pass me by.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

WOO!

As of today, I'm down to 214.4 lbs. :D Since starting my calorie counting, I've lost a total of 18lbs. :3

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Good job Junrei :D