Ghamoo-Ra and aku'mai change

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Celibie
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Ghamoo-Ra and aku'mai change

Unread post by Celibie »

the BFD boss has changed skins

edit: BUT there is his son, pahboo-ra, behind him who looks just like the live version

and aku'mai has a new model that makes him untamable. he now looks like a much bluer version of the arcane head on the fight megaera.
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_062814_203504.jpeg
WoWScrnShot_062814_203504.jpeg (621.81 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Last edited by Celibie on Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Ghamoo-Ra change

Unread post by Lisaara »

Ghamoo looks great!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Vetiver
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin US/Farstriders US

Re: Ghamoo-Ra and aku'mai change

Unread post by Vetiver »

I like the new ghamoo, but I hope the old one stays the same if you've tamed it :x

Thrawna Partyfavor Poliwrath Mint

...plus many, many more. <3

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Vetiver wrote:I like the new ghamoo, but I hope the old one stays the same if you've tamed it :x
Not likely but you can still get the model. If you tamed ghamoo, it shares Ghamoo's ID.

LisaaraPokefarm

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Junrei wrote:
Vetiver wrote:I like the new ghamoo, but I hope the old one stays the same if you've tamed it :x
Not likely but you can still get the model. If you tamed ghamoo, it shares Ghamoo's ID.
Unfortunately I couldn't get the NPC ID macro to work in WoD. I'm not sure what needs to be changed to fix it. Are you certain he's the same ID?

Ghamoo's new skin is the "weird" green-black dragon turtle skin. The reason I call it that is that it doesn't have the same texture patterning as all the other dragon turtles and on the model it kind of looks like the shell marks are running the wrong way. It's not completely wrong, but there are some edges etc. that just don't look 100% right either. My guess is that skin was from an early experiment in creating the new turtle model and they never deleted it.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Poor Aku'mai looks a bit weird, too. A single purple hydra head, poking out of a tiny puddle. It kind of reminds me of this:

Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

Wain wrote:
Junrei wrote:
Unfortunately I couldn't get the NPC ID macro to work in WoD. I'm not sure what needs to be changed to fix it. Are you certain he's the same ID?

Ghamoo's new skin is the "weird" green-black dragon turtle skin. The reason I call it that is that it doesn't have the same texture patterning as all the other dragon turtles and on the model it kind of looks like the shell marks are running the wrong way. It's not completely wrong, but there are some edges etc. that just don't look 100% right either. My guess is that skin was from an early experiment in creating the new turtle model and they never deleted it.
Yup. I'd assume just like when Olm got changed. Anyone who had him got the new skin. ID stays the same.

LisaaraPokefarm