A taste of Azeroth (VERY img heavy))

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

A taste of Azeroth (VERY img heavy))

Unread post by Ana »

A hearty hello lassy´s.
My name is Abricot, and this will be my journal. I´m a hearty dwarven hunter; not your ordinary dwarf I mind you… I´m a vegetarian…..easy there lassy… no need to look so shocked.. Aye the dwarf are known for their love of red meat but I´m just a little different; and as my mother said: There´s nothing wrong with sticking out from a crowd.
Abricot laughs heartedly

Ahh well this be journal of exploration through the world of Azeroth! Many moons ago I made another journal but alas it has been lost so I hope you don’t mind that I am going to make another.

((Reason why I started a new one is that I have replaced quite a few pets plus some of the old images no longer is avalible. I won’t be starting new journals on all my hunters; Just Norrathia and Abricot. I will try to keep Abricot RP because I really adore the little dwarf. Some of journal will be longer than others, depending on how I feel that day. Sorry if I sometimes go a little text crazy but I try to rp.. eventhough I suck at it :P. Uptil WoD/MoP the journal wont be lvl wise.. just how I feel to write it about each of Abricots pets)

First of all I will begin to introduce you to my pets. As I do love food, all my pets are named after food. Only veggi food and spices though. Bear with me lassy´s; I have quite a few pets.

My first pet is my faithfull companion Prune. I found her injured in a Troll cave and mended her back to health. She has been my friend ever since. She loves hanging around near a fire. Sadly she does not share my love for veggies and would rather eat a steak than a cabbage.. even though she will eat anything if there is a shortage of food.

Last edited by Ana on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: A taste of Azeroth (VERY img heavy))

Unread post by Ana »

My next pet is Avocado. Alas she was quite the headache.. She was impossible to take into groups as she would bite the tank and generally refuse to do anything she did not want to do. I left her in the care of a girl named Penny which quite alote of experience with training spiders. After a few weeks at Pennys Avocado is much easier to be around.. though she is still stubborn sometimes.

Last edited by Ana on Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

I heard that "Little Miss Muffet's" pet training facility would be a good place for Avocado?

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

A hearthy thank for the good advice but i like that Avocado is a bit stubborn. She reminds me of my sister

Abricot laughs varmly

Anyways lassy´s onwards with my journal

The next pet I stumbled across while I was looking for some mushrooms to make a hearty soup for dinner. It was a little dangerous picking mushrooms near the trees of Hinterlands cause there are wolves around but the best shrooms are found there. After some time I stumbled across a very odd looking wolf. The hinterlands wolves are normally white but this lovely wolf was dark grey. Luckily I had an old steak in my backpack—one of Prunes.. and I desided to see if the wolf was willing to be tamed. And thankfully he was. He did not at all seem like a wolf.. more like a big dog. I named him Mushroom .. he looked just like the mushrooms I was gonna eat for dinner. He is a real lab dog but can be very dangerous if someone tries to threaten me. He is fierce and loyal.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Next one on the list is Turnip. I found her when traveling in orc lands. I was send there by the Lord of Ironforge to kill some Orcs. I thought it would be a walk in the park and had put all my pets in the stables for some well-earned rest. It proved very difficult and I was nearly killed. After being seriously injured I manage to drag myself out of the battle and into the open to rest. I was hiding behind some bushes when I saw a tallstrider standing close. I had no strength left in me to fight and before I could pull myself away I fainted. When I woke up the tallstrider was lying next to me and had eaten all the food in my backpack! She must have been very hungry. The tallstrider followed me and together we fought off the orcs. She has been with me ever since.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

The next pet is Beetroot. Me and Turnip was going to the plaguelands to clear some quest. The western plaguelands was being overrun by the undead. Turnip turned out to be very scared of the ghouls and skeletons and to spare her I left her in the hand of the inn owner. With no stables nearby I had to find a new fearless friend to help me battle the undead. I asked around the town and it seemed like there was an animal which have been attacking the undead. I set out to find that animal and came across Beetroot. He was not at all afraid of the undead. He proved to be friendly to me and together we fought of a lot of the undead.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

((super curious to know if anyone follows this thread :) your welcome to post if you want :) I enjoy soo much making pet journals so its always good to know if anyone is enjoying them. My Rp is not very good i know that but i do enjoy trying to make up a story for each pet :) ..eventhough some of them are kinda short and wird ;) ))

When I went to outlands I encountered loads of strange animals I never seen before. In Zangarmarsh i was picking herbs for my dinner and saw a strange looking herb which i never seen before. I went over to collect it but when I bowed down to pick it up the plant moved! It turned out to be a strange looking floating creature. It created some kind of dust through its tentacles and moved away from me. I was very intrigued and took some kibblers treat out from my pockets. The creature slowly moved towards me and took the bits from my hand. I found out it was a girl and she and I became friends. I named her Broccoli

Mozag
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

I'm reading, as always. I've always liked Abricot most from your hunters (soft spot for Dwarves and all that), so it's fun reading the updates. I am sure others read too! :hug:
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

((aww thanks Moz :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i really enjoy making these silly things and i got 3 more hunters planned.. atleast :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: I let Abricot answer you too.. sigh me and rp.. not good mates :lol: :lol: :lol: ))

You got a thing for dwarfs? Well im single and avalible

Abricot winks and smiles

But im not sure i would be a very good girlfriend with all the time i use on my pets! You most deffinative would be in second place... or 51th...

Abricot laughs

anyways onward with my journal .. ohh and im glad you enjoy my writing.

Before heading further on in Outlands I was called to Darnasus to see the priest there. There had been a break-in in the temple and some of the sacred idols were stolen. It was believed that an undead sorceress in blasted lands had taken the idols. Me and Broccoli went there but the sporebat did not thrive in the dry environment of the blasted lands. I decided to head out to the fields to find myself a vulture to help me fight the sorceress. The vultures of blasted lands are known for their ferocity and can be quite difficult to tame but I had prepared some extra delicious meaty treats to help me tame a vulture. I never enjoy cooking with meat but sometimes it is necessary. I can’t expect that all my pets will turn vegetarian. Anyhow I ran out to the fields to find myself a vulture. Amongst the green and black vultures I spotted a yellow one… I never seen a yellow vulture before and decide that this was the vulture that I wanted. Luckily my secret combination of spices made the meaty treats irresistible to the vulture and I tamed him. I named him Banana.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

After me and Banana had killed the sorceress I went to Stormwind to hang out in the brawlers tavern. After couple of ale I headed over to the innkeeper to hear the latest rumors. Apparently there was a place in Kalimdor where people had spotted some giant animals walking around. It sounded intriguing and I headed my way to the docks to find a boat to Theramore Isle. I graphed a lift from a Hypogriff and landed in the strange place called Un'Goro Crater. I was stunned! This place looked like no were else I ever seen. Strange plants, giant raptors, living flowers and rocks which were walking! Clearly this was a strange place. I decided to try to find a camp where there might be some who could explain this strange place to me. While riding in the jungle I suddenly felt the ground shake. It felt like a might earthquake so I tried to reach the mountains in order for something to hold on to. When I got to higher grounds I saw what had coursed the tremors! A giant raptor; although it looked more fierce than a raptor. It walked towards the mountains and stopped just inches from where I was hiding. It turned it heads towards the stone where I was. Its big nostril sniffed the rock and then it walked past me and began feeding on a huge carcass which was behind me. I had not seen that when I took refuge behind the stone! I was petrified. Such a huge monster was eating just near me. Then I saw it. A calf by its side. It was still huge but not as terrifying as its mother. I knew that I wanted to take the calf as my pet but what should I do with the mother? I had my trusted gun on my back but I did not want to shoot such a wonderful creature. Maybe the sound would startle her. I knew I had to put down one of my traps in order to capture the calf if the mother ran off. Thankfully I had the wind on my side so I was standing downwind from the creature, so I could sneak very careful behind them while they were feasting on the carcass and put down my trap. Safely behind the rock again I fired my gun and as I expected the mother ran and thankfully my trap worked and the calf was left behind. While the calf was in the trap I gently laid the rope around its neck and mouth while I muttered the magic words only known by hunters skilled with beast into its ear. After a while the calf relaxed and began accepting my touch. I could examine it further and found out I had a little female calf by my side. I named her Korarima. I felt very lucky for being able to capture such a magnificent beast.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Me and Korarima ventured into the jungle and found an encampment. I talked to the people there and some of them were just as peculiar as the animals. They were very interested in studying Korarima and offered me a great offer. If I would let my pet be at the camp for just a few hours they would give me a new gun! How can a dwarf say no to that! Especially when they promised to take good care of Korarima. But then I was left with no pet and not a stable in sight!. The camp leader told me that there were more exotic animals to be found in the jungle. They send me out on an expedition towards something they called a bug lair. They gave me some special food which could be used to befriend the creatures there. An adventure and a promise of a good gun that’s just what a girl needs! AND they even offered me a ride to the bug hole. Apparently one of them had a motorcycle with a sidecar. When we got to the bug hole my jaws dropped! The people of the camp had not exaggerated when they said that these were weird creatures! How can a girl choose between such exotic animals! I sat and admired them for quite a while and noticed that my eyes kept returning to the same bug like creature over and over again. It was meant to be this one; I could feel it. I took the food that the camp leader had given me and began approaching. I called out and the animal came and ate the food. It was very exciting. When tamed I saw that it was a boy and I named him Lemon. He is quite the energetic fella and cannot stand still for a longer period of time.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Aww Lemon. I love those models. They can't keep still at all, I agree :lol: it certainly gives them character. Either they're intent on protecting you, popping from behind in curiosity/fear or are just being their adorable selves :D
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( hehe i usually hate siliths... but on some of my characters like Abricot and Xinia they just fit! Im SUUUUUPER glad that you commented :D Thanks !! :D :hug: Fun fact when I took the screenies here.. the moment I whistle on Lemon – wake me up starting playing on the radio with the first word.. Jitterbug… jup fitting ;) ))

Thank you lassy for liking Lemon. He sure is an engertic creature!

After such a jungle adventure I needed some time to chill off so I headed to my little patch of garden where I have a little house as well. I really like to spend time and unwind. I mostly like to plant cabbage. I love a good cabbage stew. When I had planted all my seeds I noticed a little bug crawling on one of field. I usually use the pesticides but this little bug was so fluffy that I took pity on it and left it on the field… it was soo tiny so it could not do much damage. The next morning I knew that my cabbages had grown and I headed out to harvest them. When I came out of the cabin my jaw dropped to the ground.. the little fluffy creature had grown exponentially through the night! Plus it had eaten ALL of my cabbages!! I got really mad and ran towards the big bug without thinking about it was much much bigger than me. But when I came within the creatures range it lowers it head and rubbed it against me and my heart melted. It still felt fluffy. I found out that the creature really was a giant worm and after petting it and taking care of its fluffy mane I found out it was a male. I named him Raisin because he was so tiny when I first saw him. He is such a coach potato even though he has a hard time fitting inside my cabin.

((Behold the of my paintskill :P ))

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Aww. Lil Raisin isn't such a small raisin anymore. Those cabbages must've had magical growing properties in them :p

I'll make sure to comment more often. This is a nice thread and the idea of naming pets after food is an entertaining one :lol:
Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Aweena »

lovely way of rp´ing your pet encounters i don't find your rp skills to be that bad and you do tell entertaining little tidbits of your hunters life would be a very interesting story if you ever wanted to expand a bit

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

(( Thanks a ton Kayro :D and i really thought it be funny to name all Abricots pets after veggies and spices :D. Her title is chef which amuses me a great deal + the guild tabard in my husbands and mine guild are designed to fit Abricots transmorg :))

Thanks Aweena :D. I acutally did not tame the pet in this order... i think ;). I like pet journals the most so i probally just stick to them :D Thanks for liking it :) ))

After some time hanging around the garden it was yet again time for an adventure! I headed to Stormwind to see if there was anyone who needed my help. In the local tavern of the dwarven district I overhead a group of gnomes talking about the polluted pools outside their village. It appears that the mad scientist in Gnomeregan had captured all sorts of beast to experiment on them! I headed to the mad scientist lair with my faithful companion Prune. I wanted to save those beasts from the monster that had captured them. IN the deepest part of the lair I found an entrance guarded by a machine. Behind the machine I saw a beautiful brown rhino. Prune and I defeated the machine and I freed the animal. The rhino was in a poor condition. He was nowhere as big as he should be so I decided take him as my pet rather in setting him free; maybe I could make him grow with the right amount of food and love. I name the rhino Almond. After some food he was more than eager to help me defeat the scientist.

(( oki this story was super hard to get the screenies to fit but i hope it atleast makes alittle sense even if they dont fit 100 % ))

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Almond suits him very much ^.^ Almond the brown Rhino. There's something about him that makes him just so damn huggable! :lol:
Aweena
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Aweena »

*fidgets around impatiently*

you have me hooked on these stories

If love is an illusion to hell with reality

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

( Heh Kayro i loove how huuuge Almond is next to Abricot :) he is defo huggable :)

Aww thanks Aweene for being hooked :) )

The scientist death gave me a big reward! Enough to travel to Gadgetzan which I always wanted to do! I head that the ruins and sand dunes there were perfect for archeology. I have always been intrigued by the desert; its raw beauty and wildlife. It amazes me what beast there can thrive in a harsh environment like that. I knew I wanted one of these beasts as a pet; but which of them should I choose. I decided to go for a beast I knew could prove valuable in a fight. The hyenas are known to have the most forceful bite of all beasts. I could not resist the temptation to add one of those to my stables. With a lot of luck, loads of meat and some traps I managed to tame one of the wild hyenas. I named him Pumpkin. It took a while before I could hand feed him without him wanting to attack me; but as time as passed by he has become a very good pet. He is immensely strong and I´m thankful that his powerful jaws is on my side.

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Wow. Pumpkins colour is gorgeous, especially in that lighting. I've never used a hyena myself, but he suits your hunter well. No doubt he'll be quick to defend is necessary.

As a side note, I love this thread. It's brilliant. Pet journals make a very interesting read :)