Free To Good Home Dragons

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Re: Free To Good Home Dragons!

Unread post by Zhuge »

Hatched 3...oddlings today...probably going to be the last from this pair - they need new partners, the babies are just too weird :/

Edit: they are named, since light and shadow are snapping up dragons 10kT and below for exalting o.O Can include a renaming scroll :)

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Zhuge wrote:Image
Can I snatch up this boy, Zhu? :)

Edit:
I sent you a trade for him ^^

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Zhuge »

Alex wrote:
Zhuge wrote:Image
Can I snatch up this boy, Zhu? :)

Edit:
I sent you a trade for him ^^
Yus you can! :D Sowwy, spent the day at an ancient burial mound xD Nice views, shit net connection :lol:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

Nefretiti wrote: Image
I would love this one if you still have her.

Sent a trade :)
Last edited by Bonita on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Will be exalted if no homes found! Send xroads to Sakurie

ImageImageImageImage

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

going out for a bit but she'll be exalted if no one takes her.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

In lieu of me slowly leaving FR I'm giving you guys the opportunity to adopt any dragons in my lairs. They won't be exalted if not taken, but I'd love for them to have good homes while I'm gone :D Though that will come with the request that any dragons adopted not be exalted. In the same instance all dragons that are adopted from me are free to be passed on to others (including previous ones like Midori :hug: )
Vare's Lair
Iren's Lair
Apart from my progens and the unnamed azure/azure/splash coatl in Vare's lair all dragons are available for adoption. Please let me know if you're interested ♥

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Vare, first its sad to see you go :(. I hope they fix things soon
I would love to adopt Neva if you don't mind. If its okay send to Elhazred. He's my husband and will keep her while I reorganize pairs to tuck her safely in my lair.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Ratface says he will keep the Tundra pair Konrul and Turul while your away, he likes their colors. :D :mrgreen:

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Thanks all :hug: :)

Yeah sadly FR has finally become too boring for me to bother all the time now. The stagnant economy is just not worth it at current, fairgrounds gets boring quickly and coli's too broken to be enjoyable. I'll be poking around to see all your lovely dragons of course :D Hopefully in the future things will become interesting again.

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Varethyn wrote:Thanks all :hug: :)

Yeah sadly FR has finally become too boring for me to bother all the time now. The stagnant economy is just not worth it at current, fairgrounds gets boring quickly and coli's too broken to be enjoyable. I'll be poking around to see all your lovely dragons of course :D Hopefully in the future things will become interesting again.
So sorry to see you go :( I'm sure we can look after you dragons for you between us all!

I'll be happy to look after Fear and Sorrow for you! They look to be a pair so I make sure they are well loved together :)

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Varethyn wrote:In lieu of me slowly leaving FR I'm giving you guys the opportunity to adopt any dragons in my lairs. They won't be exalted if not taken, but I'd love for them to have good homes while I'm gone :D Though that will come with the request that any dragons adopted not be exalted. In the same instance all dragons that are adopted from me are free to be passed on to others (including previous ones like Midori :hug: )
Vare's Lair
Iren's Lair
Apart from my progens and the unnamed azure/azure/splash coatl in Vare's lair all dragons are available for adoption. Please let me know if you're interested ♥
Sorry to see you leaving, Vare :( Hopefully they'll make fixes in the future that'll bring you back in! (or just fixes in general, ghhghghg)

Could I waffle up Pomona and Sahuri? :)

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Varethyn wrote:In lieu of me slowly leaving FR I'm giving you guys the opportunity to adopt any dragons in my lairs. They won't be exalted if not taken, but I'd love for them to have good homes while I'm gone :D Though that will come with the request that any dragons adopted not be exalted. In the same instance all dragons that are adopted from me are free to be passed on to others (including previous ones like Midori :hug: )
Vare's Lair
Iren's Lair
Oh Vare :( I know how you feel. But, I'm not ready to quit just yet, so you can send me (Draek) ALL OF THE X/AQUA/AQUAs!!! and I'd love the Rose/double Banana Zelda :)

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Airwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Airwyn »

Vare's Lair
Iren's Lair
So so sorry that you're leaving FR but I'm glad that you'll still be around :) Can I take home Nailah please? :)

Airwyn on Scarlet Crusade US

Amazing sig made by Ashaine! Thank you!

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

I'd love to give Dawnweaver a home until you return.
Very sad to see you go, although I can't blame you. I hope they will fix stuff and you can return again! :hug:
Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I'll take that beautiful mulberry/aqua/aqua guardian... I think it's lovely.

Though I admit, FR is starting to drag on (badump tish) for me too. Haven't left yet but ... well, we'll see.
Last edited by Nachtwulf on Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Zhuge »

Vare's Lair
Iren's Lair
Am sad to see you leave Vare :hug: I know why, it is starting to drag a lot and there's no hope of any solution to the issues FR has :( I will miss seeing your gorgeous dragons :hug: x

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Oh noooesss! It's sad to see you leave especially since I'm only quite new! Seeing people leave already just seems so off-putting. But I really get you. The economy is so depressing. :/

Sadly I can't take any of your dragons (darned lair space xD) but I did take a look around and I'm glad to see so many of them are finding new homes. :)

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

Shame to see you go. Your reasons are 100% valid though. I would take home Apotequil and Amadia if no one has asked for them yet (toss SylviaDragon a trade)....although I think it only fair to warn you that I am in the same boat as you. I still log on to do my gathering turns/feed my dragons- maybe work on a non-profit dragon pair every few weeks- but the site has lost a lot of its appeal to me so if you would rather send them to a more active member I will understand. your choice.

hopefully they will fix things up so we can all enjoy it again. I am quite fond of the site but trying to make any sort of profit makes me feel like i am slogging through mud.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist

Aww, thank you everyone :) :hug: I truly appreciate you all picking up some of my charges. It's great to know they'll be taken care of while I'm gone :)
Jurz wrote:
Varethyn wrote:-snip-
Oh Vare :( I know how you feel. But, I'm not ready to quit just yet, so you can send me (Draek) ALL OF THE X/AQUA/AQUAs!!! and I'd love the Rose/double Banana Zelda :)
I believe I bought (or rather Tarn bought for me... darn it Tarn :hug: ) Ramiel from you, did you want him back too? And sad to say you were beaten to Kuma and the mulberry boy, but you're very welcome to hold the girls for me :D
Also, both Zelda I and Zelda II are rose/banana/banana, would you like blue-eyed or green-eyed? :)

EDIT: Nice timing Sylvia, they've been sent you way :) Thank you so much!
I understand you completely, and you're free to give them away if you feel like giving up as well. I'd ask they go to Petopians (and family of) if possible though.