We Need A New Exotic Family! (For the anti-Rylak-familyians)

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Re: We Need A New Exotic Family! (For the anti-Rylak-familyi

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Has anyone brought this up on the Beta forums yet? As much as the discussion here is dynamic and insightful, if it's not on the "Officials", it's gonna be rather likely nothing will be made of it. If it hasn't, I'll get one up and running on the Beta Forums. Also those whom are on the Beta, don't forget to also report/suggest using the in game feedback, this also get's noticed and helps.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

I was just looking for a forum on b.net not too long ago but nothing has come up. there are a few threads that more or less deal with the confusion of rylaks replacing dragonflies but I could not find anything offering actual feedback on rylaks vrs a new family.

I avoid the wow forums like the plague since its so hard to get any positive work done without the trolls coming in but I feel strong enough about this that I am willing to follow you over there as soon as a thread is up. I was considering making my own just this evening. I was actually coming over here to ask the same question as you. :lol:

Edit: also referring back to one of my older posts- I was just reminded of the potential for gorgrond becoming a home to skyscreamers. the zone seems to be dino friendly. perhaps this is where those data mined models were destined to end up? Just an idle thought. still just wishful speculation, but still. :P

pop
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by pop »

Im not in beta, so ...
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Xota wrote:There were thunderlizards on Outland in WC3, but we never saw them in BC.
Oh cool. I had no idea! I wonder if they look too outdated to add a few to Draenor. Maybe if they were kept small they wouldn't look too bad anyway. As the ring event in BRD showed, they look really cute when they're little.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Kurasu
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Emerald Dreams (EU)
Location: Ontario, Canada, but my heart (and account) is in Europe!

Unread post by Kurasu »

SpiritBinder wrote:Has anyone brought this up on the Beta forums yet? As much as the discussion here is dynamic and insightful, if it's not on the "Officials", it's gonna be rather likely nothing will be made of it. If it hasn't, I'll get one up and running on the Beta Forums. Also those whom are on the Beta, don't forget to also report/suggest using the in game feedback, this also get's noticed and helps.
A) I'm not in beta.
B) See above about the 'avoid the forums'.
C) I'm in Europe, and getting extensive feedback from the EU groups is a crapshoot at best.
D) If ideas come up here and get solidified, then info can still be brought to Twitter or forums by people who *do* have access to those things.

Doing it here allows for discussion for a number of people who are focused on the same thing: hunter pets. Rather than (hopefully) devolving into OT discussions about other things. It would be like wanting to do a discussion on Warlock demons; I'd bring that up on a 'Demon-lovers of WoW' forum first and foremost, since they are the ones who would best know what the demon-loving Warlocks would want to see. ;)

Consider this the starting pebble, where ripples can start moving out to other locations once ideas come up that people may originally not have considered.
Come see Kurasu's stables!
SylviaDragon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Drenden/illidan

Unread post by SylviaDragon »

oh so the beta forums do not allow non-beta users to comment?
I'm not very familiar with the forums so dose anyone have an idea of what we should do? make one thread in beta and another somewhere else? outside of beta what forum category do you think would be the best choice? the hunter thread? the general thread?
Should we be using twitter as well? I don't really use twitter myself but if someone has/plans on making the suggestion over there I will lend my support.
if we want to get anything done we will need to decide soon and get to work. the longer the wait the less likely it will be that we can change anything.