D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

User avatar
Nevar
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
Realm: Hellscream
Gender: Female

D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Nevar »

So questin on my baby night elf priest and I had the quest to kill the plagued Den mother as she is giving birth to sick bears in Auberdine etc etc. Many people know that she has 4 cubs with her which used to be just mini versions of normal bears and tamable if I remember correctly. I looked at them now and they have the new baby bear mini pet skin! Ignore the dead mommy in the pic's I had to kill her but the babies I had to SS as they are too cute. Also am checking if they are tamable as we speak!

Edit - Cannot be tamed :( This made me sad... I loved the little brown 1 so so much however they are still adorable!
Attachments
WoWScrnShot_060310_011119.jpg
WoWScrnShot_060310_011119.jpg (150.03 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
WoWScrnShot_060310_011129.jpg
WoWScrnShot_060310_011129.jpg (133.23 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
Last edited by Nevar on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image

Foxy and Wiley! <3

Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!

User avatar
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2584
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:32 am
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.
Gender: Female
Location: Under your bed!
Contact:

Re: D'aww!!! New baby bears!!

Unread post by Aleu »

...You killed the mommy. ;~; Poor cubbies.

But they are adorable. XD

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

User avatar
Nevar
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
Realm: Hellscream
Gender: Female

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Nevar »

You has to kill the mommy sadly :( Shes been driven mad and stuff

Image

Foxy and Wiley! <3

Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!

Mania
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2702
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Mania »

I wondered where those bear cub models were used! They are more realistic than the baby polar bears in Dragonblight, but to my eyes much cuter.
User avatar
Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:55 pm
Realm: Terenas (EU)
Gender: Female

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Tyuriwen »

Yeah, I noticed that taming the Den Mother on my baby Hunter. =3 I love the brown ones especially, they should at least make them into pets!!

Image

Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

♥{My Pets|My Mounts}♥

Fael
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Fael »

That second screenshot plays out a scene for me: Little cub trying to make mom get up, other one growling at you.. not sure about the one in the back, probably terrified. D'aawww...
User avatar
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5164
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 am
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere in a cornfield

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Teigan »

I wish they were tameable so you could "save" one!
User avatar
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 16439
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Vephriel »

Oh, neat find! I haven't done that quest in years or even been over to that area. Too bad they aren't tameable though. x) They look much better than just a miniature regular bear, that's for sure.

Hmm, I wonder if those bear cubs that were up by the Ironforge Airport with a mother are still just mini normal models or if they may have been swapped with a cub model. >.>
User avatar
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5650
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm
Realm: Llane
Gender: Female
Location: VA

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Poor little cubbies with no mama bear now. :(

They are very cute.
User avatar
Nevar
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1597
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
Realm: Hellscream
Gender: Female

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Nevar »

Ikno! I want 1 so badly badly and /facepalm - do the quest the night elf that has you chill her explains why you have too and it breaks his heart to do it but she is breeding rabid bears and infecting nature itself.

Image

Foxy and Wiley! <3

Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!

User avatar
Kalliope
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 14063
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:40 am
Realm: Dethecus
Location: Thedas
Contact:

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Kalliope »

I know where the model's from.

This guy.

And yes, they are VERY adorable!!!

Image
Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

User avatar
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4685
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Sarayana »

Kalliope wrote:I know where the model's from.

This guy.

And yes, they are VERY adorable!!!
I was gonna say that! They're recolourings of the minipet. :) Very, very cute. I hope they're going to make the polar bear cubs in Northrend the same model.

Image
Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

User avatar
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 16439
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Vephriel »

I was up in the Ironforge Airport today and took a look at the family of bears there. Unfortunately the Young Black Bears were still just the regular models and not the cub ones. It would have been an exciting find if they had somehow been changed. Ah well.
User avatar
Gimlion
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 1912
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:57 am
Realm: Nordrassil
Gender: Male

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Gimlion »

Y'know... I AM a dwarf... yet I never learned how nor really tried to get onto the IF airport... If I may Veph... how?
And might I add, your avatar is very neat. If you drew it, very nice job! :D

Image

Sig made by the Wonderful Serenith!

"You cannot judge me, I am Justice itself! We were meant for more than this, to protect the innocent. But, if our precious laws bind you all to inaction, then I will no longer stand as your brother." - Tyrael
User avatar
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2873
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
Gender: Male
Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Contact:

Re: D'aww!!! New Baby Bears!!

Unread post by Nick »

Yeah, I noticed that leveling a druid recently.
I thought they always looked like that.
e-e

Image
Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Post Reply