Gara

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Aoife
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Mok'Nathal et al.

Re: Gara

Unread post by Aoife »

Toothy wrote:So I don't think it is a daily thing, I talked to Gara and nothing happened. Can anyone else confirm? Also there are sone prawpints/handprints on the big grave. Is this just part of all the grave sites or uniqie? What if it is a weekly thing? Probably not I would think, that is a long wait.
Visited Gara this morning and the same response as usual - just keeps staring at the grave. Doesn't even react to the berries. Poor, sad doggie. :(
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toothy
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Uther/Runetotem

Unread post by Toothy »

Yea Rexxar is on a tiny island next to shadowmoon valley. Im horde and he gave me quests tp save the rylaks there and kill iron horde.
moonone
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Uldum

Unread post by moonone »

Rexxar - yeah he is on an island near by - it is lvl 100 content and is also part of garrison campaign - could be also alliance friendly there - not sure but I thought I have seen Alli there .

I think It is a little early yet to say it isn't a daily thing - we still have another hour or two for actually dailies to reset I think - so there is that -
Aoife
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Aoife »

moonone wrote:Rexxar - yeah he is on an island near by - it is lvl 100 content and is also part of garrison campaign - could be also alliance friendly there - not sure but I thought I have seen Alli there .

I think It is a little early yet to say it isn't a daily thing - we still have another hour or two for actually dailies to reset I think - so there is that -
Ya, and I haven't been too sure when resets occur....

Nyrikah
Realm: Kargath-US

Unread post by Nyrikah »

moonone wrote:Rexxar - yeah he is on an island near by - it is lvl 100 content and is also part of garrison campaign - could be also alliance friendly there - not sure but I thought I have seen Alli there .

Before the current build, I was able to complete the garrison campaign as Alliance. He was also friendly to my alliance shaman and gave me quests when I was questing in Gorgrond. But I am not sure if this has changed in the current build. But it is always worth a check with the famous beast master :)
Thori
Realm: Anachronos

Unread post by Thori »

Aoife wrote:
Toothy wrote:So I don't think it is a daily thing, I talked to Gara and nothing happened. Can anyone else confirm? Also there are sone prawpints/handprints on the big grave. Is this just part of all the grave sites or uniqie? What if it is a weekly thing? Probably not I would think, that is a long wait.
Visited Gara this morning and the same response as usual - just keeps staring at the grave. Doesn't even react to the berries. Poor, sad doggie. :(
Yep, same as well. Double checked on both hunters, definitely no further reaction.

BAH!
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Maybe every day we have to give her something else? Maybe some other food or item? First day shadowberries, next day something else that sparks her interest? Thinking really outside of the box here but maybe? I still haven't seen any items though that stand out to me.

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Toothy
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Toothy »

How did people figure out the shadowberries thing? Were they just killing a bunch of rares and then going back to Gara?
Bendak
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Bendak »

Toothy wrote:How did people figure out the shadowberries thing? Were they just killing a bunch of rares and then going back to Gara?
It's a rare that is right beside Gara, and drops more Shadowberries every time you kill her. The Shadowberry item was also added in this build.
Eyes of the Beast - My Hunter Blog
Aoife
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Aoife »

I just wandered out to Darktide Roost (on my lvl 100 Dwarf Hunter), and Rexxar wanted to know if I was joining him on his quest to tame the Darktide Martriarch. He also muttered something about the Horde destroying the habitat on the island and they must pay, or some such.

So that's my report for the moment.

Toothy
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Toothy »

yea I did that questline but it has nothing to do with Gara. It's just about saving innocent rylaks from the iron horde.

So does anyone think that the void lanturn will be useful? No clues on what drops it yet. Maybe we should start killing a bunch of those ghost orcs and see if they drop anything too. Wish I could get on now but I can't until later tonight. Whatever we need must be around the general area of Gara, the shadowberries are so why wouldn't the next item be too?
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Only idea I can think of is have a stake of those shadowberries and a void lantern. Then, you burn the shadowberries in the lantern and something happens. Perhaps the flames could spread and envelope Gara and you have to tame her. Then, once you've tamed her she accepts you as her new master.

The shadowberries flame could change her into a void wolf, as they're to do with shadows and stuff. I don't know, just putting this out there.
Toothy
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Toothy »

If only we knew how to get that lanturn.
Bgranger
Realm: Aerie peak

Unread post by Bgranger »

I think we should try to get a group on beta to run Shadowmoon Burial Grounds to see if the lantern is there. Who here is on beta and would want to do a run later tonight? I can dps heal or tank it.
Aoife
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Aoife »

I could DPS (Hunter, Spriest) but not sure I can go tonite.... do keep me posted tho....

Bgranger

Alright Aoife, pm me your battle tag and i'll add you. I'm trying to get ahold of darkbrew and Bendack on their blogs to see if they would come to. This would be much easier if I knew more people on beta.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I'll come, Just let me know what time, and I can dps on my hunter or I can make another premade if need be, but I'm not a good healer, lol.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Bgranger

Here's a link on open raid to collect battle tags, if you have beta access sign up on here and we can figure out when we can get a group.

http://openraid.us/events/view/233530
Toothy
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Toothy »

Yea I'll come! I would be dps though only have my hunter on beta. Checking out the link now
I play horde as well, sooooooo can't do an ally group unless we go on the level 100 test server. Also can't make my open raid account until I get home tonight.
What realm though? The leveling pve one or level 100 pve test server?
Last edited by Toothy on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

In the meantime we can all try and specific-queue for it in LFD? Especially if it's not a guaranteed drop. Worth a shot I guess seeing as we've exhausted everything else it seems.

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |