Suggestions for Rping

Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Suggestions for Rping

Unread post by Hisae »

Hello!
Everyone enjoying the fall weather? I'm considering on roleplaying again and I was wondering what servers my fellow alliance/horde petopians Rp on? I look for CST zones and I've played on Moon Guard and on Wyrmrest. I'm thinking a pandaren hunter and I'm pretty much a newbie as it's been several years since I have worked a story. I'm hoping Rping will help me get ideas for writing as I'm struggling. I can't wait to here your ideas! :hug:
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Suggestions for Rping

Unread post by Lisaara »

I'm on Moon Guard so that's where I am! Ah hunters....you can do something to what I did and make her a part of the Wu Kao branch in the Shado-Pan! :3

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Hisae »

I've read that it's best to find a guild rather than the server. I'm not familiar with MG's guilds (Server I picked to play on) and since I'm playing a red pandaren with blue eyes and purple in her hair, I'm stilll trying to decide to what path I want to go on her. :)

Anyone got suggestions on a good guild that is casual raiding, helpful, Mount achievement runs, able to help an old RPer learn to Rp again?
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I run a guild on MG that's fairly casual but it's kinda slow these days due to pre-expansion blues. I could do some sniffing around and try to help preen through the multitude of guilds if you want 'less you wanna join mine and either stick around or do some hunting on your own. Reminds me, I need to fix up the guild site. A bit out of date, it is! Hopefully with some new web skills, I can spiffy it up!

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Hisae
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Hisae »

Please, Junrei! :D

That would be so awesome if you could do that for me and what is your guild called so I can look at it! :hug: