WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!
- Nevar
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
- Realm: Hellscream
- Gender: Female
WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!
10 man icc in progress my guilds on Fester and hes almost dead omg 100k omg everyones dying omg hes coming straight at me and I feign he charges after the only other person alive and kills them. I put on my cats growl and he growls taunts him for a split second and takes the hit - Good boy Garrett! - Hes coming after me now omg 20000 life left and I'm panicing. I smash disengage and 30k kill shot him and I'm the last one alive! I killed him I mean omg I was having a holy heart attack! I feel leet 

Foxy and Wiley! <3
Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!
- Sarayana
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 4685
- Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am
- Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US
Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!
Wow!! Nice work! If I had been in your situation I'd have probably forgotten about disengage until that moment when he reset... >.>
It's such a great feeling to save the day.
It's such a great feeling to save the day.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3
- Nevar
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
- Realm: Hellscream
- Gender: Female
Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!
Yea I was freaking out!
I am uber proud of myself however and my Garrett proved hes better than any ole wolf 

Foxy and Wiley! <3
Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!
Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!
/salute!!!!
Well done! Bravo!
Well done! Bravo!
Account has been closed at user's request.
- zedxrgal
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 6474
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:57 am
- Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash
- Gender: Female
- Location: In the bushes watching. Always watching.
Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!
/cheer
You and Garrett are amazing!! Way to go!
You and Garrett are amazing!! Way to go!
Below signature by LupisDarkmoon

My FR Lair!
My Lion Den!
- Nevar
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:32 pm
- Realm: Hellscream
- Gender: Female
Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!
Aye I thought so as well! My cat has proved himself over any wolf IMO - that panic attack bonded us together I'm pretty sure as what othr pet has pretty much taken a hit from Fester and lived 

Foxy and Wiley! <3
Siggy credit to Erwil! and Avatar credit to Erwil as well!!
- Adam-Savage
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2144
- Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:26 am
- Realm: Anvilmar
Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!
That's pretty crazy. I bet everyone was pretty happy you killed him.
- Bulletdance
- Community Resource

- Posts: 2235
- Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:20 pm
- Realm: Vek'nilash
- Location: PA
Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!
Wow gratz! I hope you got good lootz. 
Flight Rising Lair
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=26145

