Show & Sell Your Dragons

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Snowy »

I know but sometimes the scrying workshop isn't always right, it's happened to me. :roll: Let me know what the ping listers say! And if he's taken add me to the ping list for another male Imp please. :D

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Will do :D you only intersted in the crystal/facet boy yes? the other male imp has facet but sadly no crystal

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Snowy wrote:I know but sometimes the scrying workshop isn't always right, it's happened to me. :roll: Let me know what the ping listers say! And if he's taken add me to the ping list for another male Imp please. :D

He is indeed unrelated! Hence why I was on the ping list as I was looking for a new mate for your lady's dad! :lol:

I will have to pass this time Tarn - I've been so naughty and spent everything on a nocturne (so totally worth it!) and filling my spaces that should have been for hatchlings! :( *slaps hand* Next time <3 :hug:

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

KoreNestis
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Flight Rising

Unread post by KoreNestis »

Omgosh I love this guy. I know he's a mafia baby; how could I go about buying him?

I will hurt you for this. I don’t know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you’ll know the debt is paid.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

most mafia dragons are free Kore :D so he will come to you free just by posting and asking for him :D your fr tag is korenestis too? nvm i found it in the member list :D my friend have send an xroad now

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

KoreNestis
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Flight Rising

Unread post by KoreNestis »

Tårnfalk wrote:most mafia dragons are free Kore :D so he will come to you free just by posting and asking for him :D your fr tag is korenestis too? nvm i found it in the member list :D my friend have send an xroad now
Djfkeksmdnckd thank you! :hug:

I will hurt you for this. I don’t know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you’ll know the debt is paid.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Tårnfalk wrote:Will do :D you only intersted in the crystal/facet boy yes? the other male imp has facet but sadly no crystal
Yes I would like a crystal/facet one please as I'm considering giving Pyra crystal/facet too. :3

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Snowy - Jaime wears that new shoulder gear well, he looks great! As does Whitewing, that wolf pelt suits her perfectly :hug: His kids with Cersei are precious and those coatls are adorable!

Tyger - Gorgeous grown-ups and adorable hatchlings :) Almost had to do a double-take on the okapi tundra cos I was sure you weren't one who bought one of my chocokapi babies :lol:

Ashaine - Holy wow Anna's gorgeous! Very, very nice catch. Kristoff is handsome and must be delighted to have such a pretty mate ^_^ And your impulse buy is cute :D Gorgeous babies, I can't blame you for wanting to keep them :D Lovely new obs/double-crim catch too :) I personally love underbelly on nocs, especially x/y/y combos. The neck frill bothers me sometimes without it. Narset is beautiful~

Tarn - Your pirate pair's hatchlings are absolute treasures. *Ducks.* Tinsel was bright before but now she's really stunning with crystal :D New!Valynore and New!Origami are extremely handsome <3 Wow you're right about that accent. I was iffy about it until I saw your girl! Pretty implets and nocling :hug:

Veph - Eee gorgeous noc babies :D Why is mulberry so gosh darn pretty UGH :lol:

Nef - Very pretty babies, I love that double-cari one :D Shame he sold already but it is hardly surprising :P UGH MORE MULBERRY STOP IT :lol: They're beautiful :D Cute pearlies too~

Lupen - Normally I'm the opposite: I love the doofy, shy look male tundras have and is exactly why my me-dragon is one and can't stand the helmets even with the art update. That said your boy looks amazing in that set, head-bucket and all :) Your alchemist looks great, too. I'm always intrigued by those of you who can RP on FR.

Zhuge - Ugh I feel you on the no-crystal-despite-50%-chance thing. It's always disappointing when that happens. But hey, at least the babies are still cute :D

Noleni - They're all so pretty :D The white/blood/platinum girl promises to look pretty~

Seren - Always fun when that happens. Congrats on the triple :)

Syleye - Wow gorgeous little nocling! I'm not surprised he already sold :hug: Pretty little wildclaws :D

Jelani - Pretty babies, and your girl wears spines nicely :D

Kore - Gorgeous green nocturne pair! Can't wait to see their kids :D

---
Iah and Gwyneira had two little boys today
ImageImage

And Meztli and Neva had two girls
ImageImage

Meztli also got crystal after a long time debating it

And Pit and Palutena had a bit of a makeover. Pit became a spiral and got facet, and Palutena got crystal. Considering getting her facet too.
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Varethyn - wow soo many amazing dragons. Seafoam heaven!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :hug: :hug: Those pearlies are so tempting! My husband might steal one of those :D Meztli crystal :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: WOW!! The spirals are amazing too :D

:::::

GLEE!!! found a gold/maroon/blood female noc!! :headbang: :headbang: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: GLEE. She was basic x3 to start with and now she just needs circuit :D thanks icefestival currency for selling!

Ive wanted a gold colored female combined with blood and maroon for sooooo long. Im super stoked!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Vare so beautiful and soft, they came out so nice
Tarn congrats on your find she's a pretty thing
La and Tui's babies (head is slightly better, this darn flu is finally on the way out )
ImageImage

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

I swear, the babies here get more gorgeous every time I visit! Makes me long for more lair space!!

Going to have to keep this short and sweet today, my little rural town is recovering from a blizzard last night/this morning and the hubby and I are on our way out to dig ourselves out. I really dislike snow. :(

Tarn: Please add me to Everest & Kilimanjaro's ping list for a crimson/obsidian/gold or blood/obsidian/gold future Noc hatchling! Such a gorgeous pair after my own heart. <3 We really do like a lot of the same colors. ; )

----

Rhyker x Delaney's nest hatched today and gave me 3 lovely little Nocs. 2 Boys and 1 Girl! All will be up for grabs if anyone is interested. :D

Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Tårnfalk wrote:Varethyn - wow soo many amazing dragons. Seafoam heaven!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :hug: :hug: Those pearlies are so tempting! My husband might steal one of those :D Meztli crystal :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: WOW!! The spirals are amazing too :D
Thank you :D Your hubby is more than welcome to one of the boys :hug:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Ashaine wrote:Image
ooooohhh... hell I have such a weakness for reds and blacks, but I don't have nearly enough for her xc

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Alex wrote:
ooooohhh... hell I have such a weakness for reds and blacks, but I don't have nearly enough for her xc
Don't pay any attention to my AH prices. ; ) Fellow Petopians never pay those. Feel free to just send a CR for what you can afford (I can even do payment plans if you want). I'd love for her to go a great home! :D :hug:

---

Well, power is back on. Hopefully it holds.

And... I have no restraint when it comes to Nocturnes lately. I bought my obsidian/crimson/crimson boy a mate today and also snagged a lovely Autumn baby that I just couldn't resist. (I have no idea what I'm going to do with her, but I had to have her). If she would have been a boy, she would have been my Ashaine. Sadly now I also need to attain a lair expansion. (1.1 million and I'm sitting at only 50 now. It's going to be awhile...)

Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Apparel on hatchling... h-how ._.

Everyone's babies are gorgeous! I ended up buying a baby guardian girl on here, and got her a mirror mate - they have pretty potentials!

ImageImage

Now I just need more lair space xD
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Kirrandria wrote:Apparel on hatchling... h-how ._.
Go to another dragon's apparel page but copy/paste the hatchling's ID into the address bar instead of the other dragon's and done. :P

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Ashaine wrote:
Alex wrote:
Don't pay any attention to my AH prices. ; ) Fellow Petopians never pay those. Feel free to just send a CR for what you can afford (I can even do payment plans if you want). I'd love for her to go a great home! :D :hug:
I only have 76k and a handful of gems, I dunno if that'd be enough or not :oops:

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Nefretiti
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Some Grandbabies Vare :) Carlysle and Miriam's latest brood.

Image Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

mafia dragons born today:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Syleye - glad your starting to feel better :hug: Your coatls are super adorable :D

Ashaine - yup we defo like the same colors. Those nocs are amazing!

Kirrandria - uhh the mirror and guardian looks super pretty!

Nefretiti - aww huggle the circuit hatchlings :hug:

:::::

Not much to show other than my stunning Josephine grew up