Flight Rising - General Discussion

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Re: Flight Rising

Unread post by Ashaine »

For anyone who might be interested, the designer of the Lightburst Flora accent, just came out with a male Imperial version: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&b ... id=1029228

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

KoreNestis
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Flight Rising

Unread post by KoreNestis »

I'll be getting my first Noc nest in five days, I am so vury excite. =3

I will hurt you for this. I don’t know how yet, but give me time. A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy, and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you’ll know the debt is paid.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Impulse buying dragon gift for ppl are really hard. Hope i hit it right this time :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Going through my Gen 1 Nocs to see how I should gene them... Urg, does iri/shim look good on *everything*? Because I can't bring myself to gene them any other way. ♥

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

http://dramarising.tumblr.com/post/1103 ... /firestorm

I regret nothing! XD It's not a bad typical drama post. It's a fun one.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

Which coli venue is the best to grind in for treasure in your guys' opinions? I've been in the workshop as the familiars there are worth a lot more than the other venues, plus the copper filigree stuff can drop there. But it's slow going so just wondering if it's truly best

Saving up money again, this time for a light sprite. Up to 8 mil for now.. Hopefully some offsite trades go through and the coli grinding makes me some good money. Retired items prices are so unpredictable.. Hopefully it won't jump a million in price too soon lol.

Edit:

Got an accent to sell so I'm up to 9 mill now and compiled a thread of all I have to offer. I hope it's a pretty good offer... Though I'm still getting more treasure. I've just got to find a buyer...

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&b ... 300&page=1

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

How on earth does anyone even make 8 mill. ;-; Most I've had at one time was about 2 mill I think?

Lupen202
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Burning Blade, Frostwolf, Proudmoore

Unread post by Lupen202 »

I've been grinding the coli for hours every day, and selling literally everything... All the little birdskull items and common familiars add up. I hoard sell all non-swipp materials.

Also had some retired apparel, skins and accents laying around. The dragon economy sucks but they still bring in 8-15k each.

Offsite trades also help.

And don't buy ANYTHING. Hardest part lol

Edit:

AHHH

It cost me 9.4 mil treasure, 3k gems, a night sky silk bundle, a goldslab wingspan and a firebird feathers accent but I got my sprite! Now I have all of the festival apparel and familiars! I don't think I can ever get a kickstarter item, it kills me just thinking about it, so maybe I'll focus on something a lot easier now - the downtime familiars and apparel. An akirbeak would be fun to have. :P

Neiara - NE Hunter - Burning Blade (US) - Denial of Service

| My Mount Collection |
| Flight Rising |

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Well... doing a massive lair clear out and selling 90% of your dragons is good for two things, I guess. I now have 2 mill treasure and a LOT of lair space, haha.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I'm half tempted to scrap half my lair. I have so many i want crystal for, and, at the rate I;m going, it will take years. :( feeling very disheartened atm.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Dew that's almost exactly what I did. Too many pairs I didn't care for anymore because I couldn't get them cryface. Only ones I'm keeping are the Nocturnes I still want to gene and work with and the dragons that are fairly new that already have cryface. THOSE GENES ARE JUST SO PRETTY.

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Snowy you actually helped me get over the terror of scraping a good portion of my lair. My issues is Nocs I want almost all of my pairs to have at least one noc in it.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Snowy wrote:Dew that's almost exactly what I did. Too many pairs I didn't care for anymore because I couldn't get them cryface. Only ones I'm keeping are the Nocturnes I still want to gene and work with and the dragons that are fairly new that already have cryface. THOSE GENES ARE JUST SO PRETTY.
I'm not adverse to buying new pairs when the colors i want but I can't find them. :(
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Syleye wrote:Snowy you actually helped me get over the terror of scraping a good portion of my lair. My issues is Nocs I want almost all of my pairs to have at least one noc in it.
I had five pages of dragons. By the time I'm done selling/exalting all the others I have left, I'll have less than one page. It probably won't last long though. :lol: There's nothing wrong with wanting a fresh start though! I say go for it if it helps you enjoy the game just that little bit more again. I found my lair was getting stale and I was getting bored with FR, now I can't wait to start geneing my Nocturnes!

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

I need to do this, but I'm so sentimental about a bunch of dumb pixel dragons. 'Oh, so-and-so gifted me that dragon! Oh, I spent scrolls on that one, I can't give it up! Oh but those two are so pretty... Oh, I saved that one from exalting!' Besides, I DON'T really want to see these guys exalted, and right now that's all that sells. Exalt bait. I've tried to sell some number of my adults and they don't move at all unless I make them exalt price. Hell, if I WANTED to exalt them, I'd do it myself.

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im in the process of cleaning yet again because im soo impulsive... but i AM attached to my dragon. silly think really

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Zhuge
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Kul'Tiras (EU)

Unread post by Zhuge »

Nachtwulf wrote:I need to do this, but I'm so sentimental about a bunch of dumb pixel dragons. 'Oh, so-and-so gifted me that dragon! Oh, I spent scrolls on that one, I can't give it up! Oh but those two are so pretty... Oh, I saved that one from exalting!' Besides, I DON'T really want to see these guys exalted, and right now that's all that sells. Exalt bait. I've tried to sell some number of my adults and they don't move at all unless I make them exalt price. Hell, if I WANTED to exalt them, I'd do it myself.

I'm with you Nacht - 95% of my lair is full of dragons that don't even breed anymore....but I'm so damn attached to them :( Need a good kick up the backside to get real and move on :(

Click to enter my lair

Zakarya on Flight Rising

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

How much do fully stoned lvl. 25 dragons usually sell for? I'm going to try selling off two of mine to make as much treasure as possible for new genes for new dragons.

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Snowy wrote:How much do fully stoned lvl. 25 dragons usually sell for? I'm going to try selling off two of mine to make as much treasure as possible for new genes for new dragons.
I think the going for them is 250-300k depending on their colors and if they're caster/healer/dps build.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

My dragon eats less.. anyone else notice this?

::

also on a tootally unrelated matter.. cute letter :D