So after much thought I have decided to move my horde hunter to nessingwary server.
In the military when someone goes to a new command we have a sponser team. Basicly 2 or three people that help someone get into the command and provides help. Basicly thats what im looking for here. So eone from the server I can contact to help me find a guild and such
Moving to Nessingwary
- Zangor
- Community Resource

- Posts: 1602
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm
- Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US
- Gender: The Manliest Man ever
- Location: Aincrad
Re: Moving to Nessingwary
well the Petopia guild is on the nessingwary server and we happen to be a horde as long as its US you can come join us
- Zangor
- Community Resource

- Posts: 1602
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:56 pm
- Realm: Lightbringer-US Nessingwary-US
- Gender: The Manliest Man ever
- Location: Aincrad
Re: Moving to Nessingwary
zangoro is my DK and zethgor is my hunter......zangor was taken
- Foru21dr
- Artisan Hunter

- Posts: 574
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:00 pm
- Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)
- Gender: Female
Re: Moving to Nessingwary
There are several of us on that server in the Petopians guild. I have Bitka and Ximbol. When you move over or create a new character, you can do a /who petopians, and it will list all that is online at the time. Just whisper to one of them and they will add you to guild or tell you who can.
If you see me on line, I would be glad to add you to the guild.
If you see me on line, I would be glad to add you to the guild.
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda
http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda
http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave



