Shaken & Disturbed (Yet another hunter pet journal ;) Kahlua

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Shaken & Disturbed (Yet another hunter pet journal ;) Kahlua

Unread post by Ana »

I got a lvl 90 boost with my preorder WoD gift and i chosed Kahlua :D. - and yay i chose to show her tames here :lol: :hug: gonna try to squeese 3 pets into each post so it dont become to huge

Kahlua got the heroes set as transmorg.. i really wish she could use two pistols and be a real Laura Croft. She is currently using a Crossbow which colors somewhat fit Heroes. She needs a better cloak too

All her pets are named after some sort of alcoholic beverage; drinks, beers, wine etc. And on top of that theme she tries to keep her pets red and black, or one of the two :D

First tame ; Sangria. Love the lynx model and i dont see them to often. Sangrias red color is a bit off Kahluas transmog but i like her non the less

I am leveling her in mining and skinning and i tame pets as i meet them. In Hellfire Peninsula i tamed Borolo

and the 3rd pet to encounter Tanqueray

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Re: Shaken & Disturbed (Yet another hunter pet journal ;) Ka

Unread post by Ana »

Kahluas stable is filled with outland pets.. 3 more for today:

Merlot - the fluffiest wine you ever see (i hope!)

Malbec looks like you would get a heartburn from touching him :D He dont look too happy in the first shot

and Ginjinha gets to round off todays taming spree

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

another 3 pets tamed :D

Gajol is a danish beverage. It taste like liquorish . This Devilsaur is my favorite and Kahlua got him when Tårnfalk found King Krush

Ratafia - i love how windserpents look.. but their movement in game borthers me.. i love their swimming animation and i wish they would fly like that

and Barkardi.. my silly wolf. I love this model for Kahlua

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

I see a colour theme emerging ;)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Yup :) as mentioned in the first post she will try to keep pets red and black.. or one of the two ;) Two themed stables ftw :D Booze and color theme on this girl :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Bourbon - a drink good to set fire on! :)

Zinfandel - i really love this hyenas colors. Just wish the model was updated ;)

And the last one for today is Schnapps.. he is neither Black or Red so he does not fit Kahluas color theme but she always had plans for him (i had a belf before but deleted her.. this kahlua is a new one ;))

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Im glad i got a better ranged for Kahlua :D. Love this picture from her Wowhead profile.. click for large img

Caipirinha - i cannot say that name but i love the spelling of it. Love that cranes have battle res now!

Tequilla. She has to be worm rigth ;) :lol:

and the last one for today is Vodka - i dont like the name tracking of Panda so i tamed the closes non rare for Kahlua with a similar look to what i wanted

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

3 pets more :D

Tsipouro - i would tame the rare red one if i had just an ounce of track down and tame in me.. but i dont so it became this one :D

Shiraz - i LOVE that i dont have to wait for the right colored Madex to spawn.. Love how Shiraz looks next to Kahlua

Walking with Dinosaurs.. took me over 50 dinomancers kills but Smirnoff is mine :D

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Unread post by Arthur »

I really like your pet posts, they are fun to look at! Nice tames there, by the way :>
And her transmog is really pretty too!

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Loving Kahlua's stable theme. :) I definitely think Bourbon as the corehound was a good choice!

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Smirnoff. I think we've got some of that somewhere. If not, we'll get some for Christmas :3 it's an odd drink, and tastes weird. But 99% of my family like it, strange people :lol:
Loving the theme! I think Smirnoff is one of my favourite pets ;)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thanks so much Scarlet :D

Tyger thanks :D i quite enjoy Kahlua. She is camping a rare one so hopefully it spawn soon so i can continue this

Kayro - i quite like smirnoff too :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

WOOT rare spawn spawned!! Daiquiri is now a part of Kahluas stable.. man this serpent is STUNNING!

JackDaniels is not as spectacular a tame but he is a handsome dog none the less

And Kahluas spider - i never see this spider model running around.. shame because i think its a stunning spider! Her name is Sazerac

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Daiquiri is indeed stunning. :) Much <3 for JackDaniels as my blood elf has one of those demon dogs and I love him to pieces. Sazerac is neat! It's cool to see that spider model get some love.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Began the hordie WoD chain.. only 10 min of it because im tired but Kahlúa got to tame Zhumir (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhumir) just before it was bedtime :D

Rhyela
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

I don't think I've seen this thread before..... You have yet another great theme going! I love the names and the pets you've picked out. I look forward to seeing more! :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thanks Rhy :hug: :hug:

Kahlua seldom get updated as i play more on Tårnfalk.. but i do enjoy making on pet themes :D

edit i got the starting sequense done and build Kahlúas outpost. and tamed Maotai on the way (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maotai)

time to let this one rest a bit.. and go grind some stuff on my main and on Abricot

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Kahlua picked up Whisky today. I love that he has green eyes like her :D

Rhyela
Realm: US - Ysera

Unread post by Rhyela »

Very pretty raptor! I had him myself for a while, before I settled on blue. But it wasn't an easy choice! :)

Signature and avatar created by Serenith!

Slickrock wrote:Given their current trend, we'll probably get a spirit toucan that farts loops.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

heh its a very hard choise with the pretty raptors.. Kahlua is a bit easier to get pet for,, they have to be either black, red or a combo of the two ;)

More pets today

TaBobSicle - i had thought of getting a WoD ravager instead but their butt bothers me.. And yes TaBobSicle is a weird name.. but its from a drink (http://www.drinknation.com/drink/tabobsicle) so it fits with her other theme.. the booze

Drambuie (http://www.drambuie.com/uk)- I really like this vulture... though by the screenshot Kahlua should watch her back when having him around... :lol:

And Metaxa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaxa) - im not sure if i like this crab but i got the room and he IS red so why not