Myonix scales.

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Albain
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Myonix scales.

Unread post by Albain »

Listed in Petopia as 110 viginette. Found out she actually scales to your level if you can get to her.

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm and Azuremyst

Re: Myonix scales.

Unread post by Arthur »

:0 Ohh really! That's cool... Might have to try..

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Albain
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Albain »

I found jumping off highmountain with a glider, landing on the cliff, waiting out the cd, then glidering down again was a pretty easy way to do it, only died three times afterwards~
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Ooh, interesting! I do love the look of that cat. Grats on the tame and thanks for the time. Though I have no idea where to even start.
Iowawolf
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard, Hati's Realm

Unread post by Iowawolf »

Well that was fun after reading here she scales to you i made it my mission at 100 to go tame her not knowing the zone is 110 thinking it scales as well but nope so i died a lot to turtles and whatnot but i have a pretty mana saber for my efforts.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thanks for that. Fixed!

I actually knew she scales, as do a number of (but not all) vignettes in Suramar. I reported them as bugged during Beta, as the zone is meant to be 110 only, but I guess they didn't change. The Baconlisk is another, but that's less important as you can get that colour much more easily elsewhere.

FYI, these were the Suramar vignettes I found and posted about but they decided not to change:
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topi ... 575#post-1

They may be useful to track down because I think they give better gear than the mobs in other zones, yet can be killed at 100!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Albain wrote:I found jumping off highmountain with a glider, landing on the cliff, waiting out the cd, then glidering down again was a pretty easy way to do it, only died three times afterwards~
Thanks to your suggestion, I tamed her last night. I guess I was lucky with my glider, since I was able to jump from Highmountain (actually from the structure just down the road from Highmountain) and glide right down to land on the shore across the stream from her. Moments later, I tamed my Tron cat.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

That glider is probably the most useful thing you can make when you first start adventuring in the Broken Isles. :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.