Glitched pets, Hati, & the essence swapper

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Tsundere

Glitched pets, Hati, & the essence swapper

Unread post by Tsundere »

Hello all,

Long time lurker first time posting.

Curiosity is the reason why I'm posting today, has anyone tried the essence swapper on their glitched pet (fire & ashmane boars, oil wolf, lone hunter etc etc) and if so does Hati take on the full glitched effect?

I love Hati's look so only something extreme like this would probably force my hand to swap his look, but I'm too chicken to try it out. :? :shock:
peanutbuttercup
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Re: Glitched pets, Hati, & the essence swapper

Unread post by peanutbuttercup »

Hati doesn't take on appearance buffs, so Lone Hunter with sword becomes a swordless Lone Hunter Hati, fire boar becomes a plain boar Hati, etc. The original pet remains unchanged by using essence swapper though.

I would've loved for it to work, mainly because it would've been a safer way to be able to bring appearance buffed pets out and about without fear of losing the buff.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

Hope you jump in more threads now that you've come out of the shadows! If you go back to lurking, we'll just Flare you out :D
Tsundere

Unread post by Tsundere »

*heavy sigh* there goes my huntery dreams of struttin' around town with twin silt crawlers, clutching their wine bottles tightly.

Thanks for responding! & Quiv... no promises tehehe ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

welp.. that answers my question, wanted to know if itl effect the buffs after using it..

atleast i can use my 2 maggots, but its a real shame to see that they didnt allow you to use your effect pets >.>
Takanuka
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind

Unread post by Takanuka »

Tsundere wrote:*heavy sigh* there goes my huntery dreams of struttin' around town with twin silt crawlers, clutching their wine bottles tightly.

Thanks for responding! & Quiv... no promises tehehe ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Get the crab shank toy and you can have two crabs one with a broken bottle and a knife on hati.