Rant Thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Ana »

My computer just went down... trying to rescue it with a total reboot... takes forever but hopefully it will eork. Cant afford a new one...
So on mobile until its done rebooting... yay :/

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

there's this person who's creepily obsessed with my gf and she's starting to really worry me. all of her weird obsessions aside (there are too many to count), she was content with calling me "Lupis" and using they/them pronouns for me... up until I started dating. for some reason, that was the permission she needed to not only start using she/her pronouns for me, but also start calling me by my (misspelled) birth name. which Absolutely Nobody online has ever used for me because I hate it. i only give it out to people I know well, and it's prefaced with "please call me Lupis". i have no idea what would make her possibly think I'm ok with being misgendered and called by the wrong name now, but i get a weird, bad feeling from it.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

That sucks Lupis :/

This person in Uni needs to lay off the sexuality based jokes as it's getting to the point of insulting and just plain mean. You think your webcomic is great but all you do is pander to the queer crowd of Tumblr (Also your flatmates comic is way better. After all hers is like if Grease was queer. I like it and that's a combo I thought I'd never like, sure she panders too but the comic does it in a much better way)
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

That feeling when you kind of remember something from years ago, but not fully... then you drive yourself insane trying to find out where you saw it.

For those curious, I was looking through some old pet sites since I remember one had a cat that had gems in it's fur or whatever. I got one hell of a nostalgia trip, but I cannot remember the damn site it was from.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

decided to try and get the little fox guy and have a spot to hang some guy logs in and has the nerve to tell me to leave. He says he's been there all week and so even though he wasn't on I need to leave...f me seriously

now mind you if they had asked me politely instead of whining and insinuating I was being rude by being there I would have moved.

Novikova
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Man, people are butts. Sorry, Syleye. :(

I hate being broke. I hate my job. I hate MDD with psychosis, PLI and Avoidant personality. The world is for extroverted people who can talk. Not for me.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

Novikova wrote:Man, people are butts. Sorry, Syleye. :(

I hate being broke. I hate my job. I hate MDD with psychosis, PLI and Avoidant personality. The world is for extroverted people who can talk. Not for me.
:hug: it'll be okay ( being broke sucks for sure. ) as for the rest of it you're good don't worry :hug:

Novikova

Prescriptions suck. I could only use one goodrx card, so I'll have to go back tomorrow to go to get the other. Unless I wanna pay 120 bucks FOR A GENERIC.

Aw, thanks. :hug:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

i remember why i stopped camping for pets now, stupid rude hunters, especially of the opposing side being jerks by standing on top of you there are 7 dang spawn points go the hell away seriously

so not 10 mn after this post I decided to leave and go somewhere else. there he was just waiting :)

Novikova

Yay! Congrats! Also I miss soda. So much.

Novikova

Brain weasels. I commented on dragons on the show and sell thread, realized I was behind because I took so long and closed it because I felt awful. Why am I always so anxious about people?

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Lice really sucks.
Both kids and myself got them. Hubby is about as useful as tits on a bull when it comes to helping comb my hair. FML...WTB a partner that gives a fuck.

And since that's not enough of a rant. Hubby tried to make me promise to clean the kitchen and put all the laundry away today . I just kept saying "I'll see what I can do." Which made him mad because he wanted me to promise...nope I don't make promises anymore because when other stuff happens and it doesn't get done...well questions the verbal diarrhea I get from him. Do nope. I don't promise anymore.
Well he kept trying to get me to promise so I quoted something that HE says when I get to pushy about something. "Yes dear, right away dear, whatever you say dear."
Well that pissed him off so much he grabbed our daughters plate and shattered it on the ground and told me it was my fault for making him mad.
Once more he looses his temper and an innocent (our daughter)suffers for it. Good job hubby...the award for best parent goes to *drum roll* someone else!!

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Nachtwulf
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Nachtwulf »

Eesh, Makoes. That's classic abusive behavior right there. I know you're probably staying 'for your daughter' but she isn't going to benefit from being in that situation any more than you are...

someday I'll find someplace to host a sig that isn't stupid money-grubbing photobucket

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Nachtwulf wrote:Eesh, Makoes. That's classic abusive behavior right there. I know you're probably staying 'for your daughter' but she isn't going to benefit from being in that situation any more than you are...
I myself was wondering why you would stay with someone like that. I agree with Nacht that it doesn't benefit your daughter to see you being abused by your husband. I understand I'm not in your situation, but your post left me with a lot of bad feelings. Plus, you don't deserve to be treated like that. You deserve to fight and stand up for yourself and to be able to be happy and be a strong role model for your daughter. :hug: :hug:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Oh geeze, Makoes, that's terrifying. ;_; you don't deserve to be treated that way at all- Nacht is right, that's textbook levels abusive. I hope either he comes around, or you can make the changes that you and your daughter need. ;_; it's awful to be around someone like that, when you're a child and when you're an adult.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Ah thanks Tumblr for proving again why I don't do fandoms. You guys can't just let people enjoy things.

I'll be clear, just because the person who makes something you like is a horrible person DOES NOT mean you are and not knowing that they are a horrible person does not make you a abd person either.

I mean no one is perfect, you can't know everything.

Also I think Clarence did a better job then Steven Universe did with their queer characters. There I said it.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Normale ppl loose weight when they are on nupo... not me :/

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Syleye »

trace to 2 inches of snow have now become 2-8 inches maybe more

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Feeling like one of those days where everything goes wrong, everyone hates me and all my work is taken for granted.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Okay never mind "day", it's starting to look like one of those WEEKS. It feels like no one gives a shit about what I do and if I so much as make a single mistake I'm suddenly Public Enemy #1.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.