7.3 beast images

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: 7.3 beast images

Unread post by Valnaaros »

The first picture included is the empowered Manafeeder Panthara. Ran out of room in the previous post.

The Arcfin Mana Ray is found in the Conservatory of the Arcane. Is using the pink and the dark purple variants. Lvl 110, untamable, and no diet.

In the eastern portion of Azurelight Square is a rare elite called Wrangler Kravos. Is a Krokul, and thus a humanoid. But he has three talbuks called Subdued Ruins Wanderer that are targetable and potentially tamable in the future. Untamable and without a diet atm. The ones that were with him when I found them were the tan and the blue variants.

In the void version of the Umbra Hollows, there is a Lvl 110 elite warpstalker called Enthralled Voidstalker. Untamable and no diet. Can only be targeted if you are in the Void, which happens during the main questline.

Finally, there is a water serpent called Slithon the Last in the large pond in the middle of Mac'Aree. He is listed as a placeholder. Lvl 110 rare elite. Untamable and has no diet.
Attachments
Empowered Panthara
Empowered Panthara
WoWScrnShot_071117_191209.jpg (304.63 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
Subdued Ruins Wanderers
Subdued Ruins Wanderers
WoWScrnShot_071117_191434.jpg (240.82 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
Slithon the Last
Slithon the Last
WoWScrnShot_071117_191850.jpg (103.8 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
Arcfin Mana Ray
Arcfin Mana Ray
WoWScrnShot_071717_181155.jpg (295.38 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
Enthralled Voidstalker
Enthralled Voidstalker
WoWScrnShot_071717_192854.jpg (160.21 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
Last edited by Valnaaros on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Thanks for all your work Val! I've enjoyed looking at all the screenshots.

I'm currently visiting a friend in NZ and can't really do site updates. Hopefully I'll be back by the time things are tameable.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Always happy to help :D
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Valnaaros wrote:Located the Argus Ruinstalker at the Oronaar Collapse. Lvl 110 purple and red Warpstalker. Untamable and no diet.

Found a Voidstalker! Located in the Oronaar Collapse. Lvl 110. Untamable and no diet. However, it is labeled as a beast, so there is a chance that it'll be tamable :)
Guh, the warpstalker mobs are such a tease! I'm happy about the voidstalkers but I'm also feeling....a little disappointed. :( If the voidstalker is the only "new" model we get, it hardly really counts...yes it has a cool effect, but the model itself isn't textured or anything. And the presence of warpstalkers makes me wish they'd taken the opportunity to give us a revamped version. ;A; If not here, then I doubt we'll ever get new ones...
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

WoD is when they should've been implemented. If they weren't done then, then they probably will never. A really shame, honestly :(
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Valnaaros wrote:WoD is when they should've been implemented. If they weren't done then, then they probably will never. A really shame, honestly :(
Agreed, and I was really bummed out at the lack of updated warpies there. :( Argus feels like the last chance, but I don't think they'd make any other new models at this point, that part of the patch is surely already finished. Whatever we've already datamined is probably all there is.

:cry:
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Warp stalkers are on Azeroth too. I get the feeling that they're one of those creatures, like nether rays and mana wyrms, that pops up anywhere there's dimensional or magical instability. So they could still appear in future expansions, no matter the location. But who knows? :). It would be lovely to see an update.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Also, it is confirmed that Talbuk are from Argus. During one of the quests on Mac'Aree, you can see visions of Draenei fleeing to the Genedar to flee the planet. Visions of Talbuk are seen fleeing with them.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

In theory, Warpies would make great candidates for a whole range of color combinations. I'd love to see a red skin white stripe or black skin white stripe, brown skin blue stripe etc. I guess its not easy to update it (or they just want to allot art resources to other things). Even inverting the color on our current ones create some neat looks. Such a shame!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Quiv wrote:In theory, Warpies would make great candidates for a whole range of color combinations. I'd love to see a red skin white stripe or black skin white stripe, brown skin blue stripe etc. I guess its not easy to update it (or they just want to allot art resources to other things). Even inverting the color on our current ones create some neat looks. Such a shame!
It is a model that really lends itself to lots of colour variation. A long time ago I did some other colour variants for fun. Wonder if I can still find them...

Edit: found them! http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic ... &start=282

They look a little plastic when viewed so closely but that's actually true of the official ones too.
Quiv
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Thrall - Garona (US)

Unread post by Quiv »

YES exactly what I'm talking about! I can't look at threads like that without getting pissed off that those aren't in game :lol: Wish I knew photoshop well enough!
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Quiv wrote:YES exactly what I'm talking about! I can't look at threads like that without getting pissed off that those aren't in game :lol: Wish I knew photoshop well enough!
I have no great Photoshop skills. I'm certainly no artist :). The techniques I used were fairly simple - using existing art but combining colour channels from different skins to get new colours, then adjusting with a colour slider. Occasionally I'd target a piece of the skin for adjustment (like the eyes) but not much more than that. It was simple and fun for someone who can't create art from scratch :)
Clayford13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Korgath

Unread post by Clayford13 »

Warpstalkers and Dragonhawks are my two favorite pet families. I'm sad we've yet to see an update for the skin for either. The new void one makes me sad. It's like what they did with Warlords raptors. They didn't add anything new to the skeleton, just added a skin with higher resolution (and less color, like the red one is dull compared to the old one, which has blue stripes, and they have no feathers) I was so excited when I saw the void one and I hope since there are regular ones in the wild in Mac'Aree they are still going to add regular updated colors.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

With a new build comes new pets. However, unlike last week with Mac'Aree, there are far fewer beasts on the Antoran Plains. It isn't unexpected, since it is the main Legion Stronghold on Argus, but there are still some animals to be found :)

First up is the Trench Stalker. It is a Lvl 110 Panthara that uses the Fel skin. Is found in the Pits of Punishment, is untamable, and has a diet of Fish and Meat.

South of the Pits of Punishment is the Den of Despair, where you can find many of the Trench Stalker. There is also a rare elite there named Varga, whom shares the same skin as the Trench Stalkers. Is Lvl 110, untamable, and has a diet of Meat and Fish.

Inside the Seat of the Triumvirate dungeon, I have found four beasts thus far. The first are the Skyfins, which are Mana Rays of various skins. All 110 non-elites that are currently untamable and have no diet. The next is the Shadow Stalker and the Warp Stalker. The Shadow Stalker is a Lvl 110 elite Panthara that uses the white variant. The Warp Stalker is also a Lvl 110 elite that uses the Voidstalker skin. Both are untamable and have no diets. Finally, there is Darkfang, whom is a Lvl 112 elite that acts as the pet of Saprish, the second boss. He uses the blue Panthara skin. Is untamable and has no diet.

On Mythic, Saprish has another pet called Duskwing. He is a Lvl 112 elite Mana Ray that uses the pink skin. Is untamable and has no diet.
Attachments
Trench Stalker
Trench Stalker
WoWScrnShot_071817_192909.jpg (99.27 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
Varga
Varga
WoWScrnShot_071817_193537.jpg (100.64 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
Last edited by Valnaaros on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Wow, Varga's pretty :)