Rising world

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Rising world

Unread post by Ana »

could not sleep so we did some interior design - still needs a lot more but we wanted to share what we done today

Ground floor:

Upstairs:

time to get some more sleep

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Looking for a better world seed.. I want an ocean view with a nice flat terrain, and sand :P so some screenies while looking for a better place to build. We have all animals on non aggressive :D

The seed for this one is Dessert...pretty, but too far away from sand for us :D

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Found a new seed. If you type in Ocean you start near the Ocean.. only problem is you cant drink saltwater. Had to look quite a bit to find a pond with drinkable water but its pretty here.

Been building my brains out.. I am getting better at this log cabin mathingie :) Still a loong loong way to go, and the grind for resources to build this take quite some time. but im soo smitten by this game. its amazing

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Wanted to do some gardnening in Rising world today but the weather did not agree.. First rain then dense fog.

While we wait for the weather to clear I wanted to share some pictures of two of our mines. one has been dug out the other is still waiting... We put a stones around it so ppl dont fall in and die and marked the entrances

This one still waiting to be dug a safe path into

This one is the "safe" mine

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Gotten quite a lot done today. Roofing which is sooo hard - I KNOW its not perfect but I might need to cut down some more wood before i start redoing it.. it needs to come off higher above the windows, the garden is coming along nicely and started to work on the porch today too.

Defo need to rethink the roof on the larger part of the house.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

been building a better chimney - wanted one less square

tore down the roof on the big part of the building but the weather was nice all 3 days (in the game) it took. Then its not so bad to work outside

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

So you need to place individual squares?

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

With square blocks yes. Some of the wodden stuff can be made bigger/smaller and longer/narrower and you can flip them. You can place multiples in a row by holding down a mouse button. Hard to explain but its so fun

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Got A LOT done. Roof done, not perfect but much better than it was.

We kinda like its not all perfect but that it got some structure to it. We went to the beach to get some sand for the glass for the windows.. The weather was not perfect but we needed windows

Its hard to see the glass in the screenies.. cept in what is going to be the bathroom, there is a lot of options for glass too and for the bathroom i choose some glass which is not so eazy to look though so you can pee in peace :lol:

Also build a roof over the bathroom and craftroom and build a stairs up to the roof. That place is going to be the bathroom

Also got pretty deep in the mine - but not even halfway what you can dig down

I soo love this game :) next project is to weave wool so we can have cloth and build couches :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Some interior work done... are the couches spread out too much ? Might add another chair -- what do you guys think ? We added another room to the ground floor..Think is going to be a guest bedroom :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Oki changed the living room up a little. .

Got a table and "fridge" for the kitchen. The fridge is actually two square chest boxes on top on eachother lined with a white wooden board.

Computer table

I need to find something for the entrance and a tv something set for the big wall. If ppl follow this I would love some opinions :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Oki so i think this is the final design of the living room. I turned kitchen table around and made the fireplace group more come together.

Also made curtains for the guestbedroom and the bathroom - now i see i might need to center the bed better .. or make the window larger but thats for tomorrow

Also totally redid the patio. I quite like it - though not sure about the furniture and not sure if i want to add a fence to one of the sides..

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Build an oven, and computers.. I KNOW it does not look like computers.. but the best I could do heh

And changed the padio furnitures..

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Bathroom upgraded - I find it so satisfiying to build stuff yet to be implemented in the game :

Also updated the computers -we destroyed the towers.. they just looked weird heh

They garden grew bigger... we can feed an army now

Found my first dungeon.. nothing in there but a trap but it be implemented later :D

This game is so addictive, so peaceful and so pretty

And im still a noob at building stuff.. just look at some of the screenshots from steam... man ppl are crafty..

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Ppl are soo much better than me.. some of these are amazing

http://steamcommunity.com/app/324080/sc ... r=toprated

just picked 6 to show off.. i advice to go check the thread.. man ppl are crafty

zedxrgal
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Some of those are completely amazing.

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I think they are build in creative mode. ..easiest to build with. .but as i like a challenge i play on survival ;)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

been stressed out so havent had much energy to play. Today I logged in and did some exploring. Found a pyramid with a nice looking chest. You can actually pick that up and take with you. If you want to you can also dig out the pyramids inside and make it your home :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Waiting for an update on rising world.. and using the time to practice my log cabin building. I am doing it like I would build in the real life.. Support beans under the floor and support beans to hold the roof.. Two real life days of playing updates :D This takes time to do right and it takes time to grind for the wood heh