Welcome to the official forums for WoW Petopia
, your complete guide to hunter pets in the World of Warcraft. If you are looking for a place to hang out and chat about hunter pets with other pet-obsessed hunters, then welcome home!
Our goal here is to foster a polite and friendly forum for discussion. So please keep the following guidelines in mind when you post or reply to a topic:
- Debate is welcome, but please treat everyone here with respect. That means: Disagree with the post, don't attack the poster.
- No 'naming & shaming': If you want to criticize the behavior of others, in-game and out, make sure that they cannot be identified. (Public figures are an exception, of course.)
- Please keep your language reasonably tame by today's standards. An occasional expletive is not a problem, but please avoid excessive obscene language. (Posts on the official Rant Thread are given a little extra leeway.). If anyone objects to your language then you should refrain.
- Also make sure you check out the post "Getting Picky About Words" for some slang terms that you shouldn't use here.
- Discriminatory and derogatory language or posts based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. is never allowed. Note that discussion the behaviour of a church is not the same as attacking someone's personal religious beliefs.
- Some types of content are not appropriate for this community. Other content is allowed but should be handled carefully out of respect for the rest of the community. You can find more about that in the post "Appropriate Content".
If you see a post that you believe may violate these rules, please use the Report Post
function -- the little !
at the bottom right of the post -- to let me know about it immediately! (See Moderators & Moderation Policies
for more details.)
We may move, close, or delete discussions or posts that are in the wrong place, inappropriate, or violate these guidelines. This is a privately-run community and I (Wain) am the final arbiter
of these guidelines.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail at email@example.com
Thank you, and welcome!
Other posts you should read:This post was copied and modified from Mania's original.