Flight Rising Rant Thread

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Man, I just filled out my page four and was thinking of expanding a bit more, but it just feel impossibly. Nearly 500k for my next one, and although I'm making cash from training and exalting fodder it's still a slow-ish process. And I need more space for that fodder.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Seriously at this point I would not mind if the price increased... as long as I could expand.. And use the foundation for help with lairspace ! :P.. I cant expand more (stupid 10 page limit) so I just use my cash on silly things :P

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I'm at 7 pages, and my next expansion would be 1125000 tr. It really seems unreasonable.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Takes me 1 maybe two weeks to grind that :D so ask away in the foundation if you feel like it.. dont feel guilty :D
Each scatter cost me 297,500 at 1:850 gem rate.. and yesterday i had 7 scatters.. thats 2,082,500 treasure i used on scatters ALONE.... on the low rate.. sometimes i buy at 1:900, on fairgrounds alone at 75k a day you make 525,000 treasure a week... then there is coli which I do when I am not lazy.. I use A LOT of treasure on scatters and gem genes but I dont mind sharing .. Best tip: Arcifracture or shockswitch to make the 75k limit pr day. Then train exalt fodder and exalt for profit, while you sell the stuff you get from coli. I have a HUUUUGE list on what sells on ah and what I just should hoard sell... FYI it takes 6-7 hours to grind a dragon to lvl 25 and those sell at 225,000 - 250,000 treasure each.. it´s boring but its a living..

My rant.. GIVE ME LAIRSPACE... ohh i ranted about that already.. ohh well I rant about it again :lol:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Kirrandria
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Kirrandria »

Really, only 6-7 hours? o-o
I'm in the process of trying to level my birthday ID and I hit 20 pretty fast, but 20-25 is sloooooooow.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

went thru a list i have of old 6 digits that i've sold to other people, and one of them had gotten exalted at some point after i sold him. it makes me so fucking angry that he got exalted, because i would've happily taken him back if the person didn't want him anymore...

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

I'll joint the lairspace rant - id forgotten how expensive it was...need another 400k in treasure and it just seems impossible! Started exalting dragons so I had space for babies...

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

can´t grind at all... coli is soo slow and full of lag... i think i grind for the genes later.. I need 21 Pythons and 11 Morphs

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Been transmuting every 30 min today...0 purple sludge. ..really rng?

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I kow the feeling. I have been trying to make that for years? I have almost 400 green, no purple.
Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

i'm really interested in buying this 3 digit Imp from this person, but they want 200k+ gems for her and i don't know if they'd be interested in dragon trades or if they just want pure gems.... ugh

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

they want pure gems. who wants to help me bust ass to scrounge up 200kg by august? gggghhhh...

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

I hate it when you PM someone and you can tell they've been on since you messaged them, but they haven't replied. :/

I'm also waiting for a very important trade to go through and the other person seems to be ghosting me suddenly. I REALLY hope they haven't changed their mind. I'll give them until tomorrow, then I'm checking back in. :(

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I can't connect to any of the treasure earning games. My ability to ern treasure is sitting at zero right now. :| I have tried different browsers, clearing cache, and even a Firefox refresh. How am I supposed to play if I can't earn?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Use my foundation ? I can earn :D Coli is boring but I dont mind sharing :D NONE of the treasure games are fun tbh... arcifracture is the less obnoxious one i find. I usually grind my money Tuesday and Saturday because Im too lazy to grind every day :P

My rant :

203 hippo bosses killed in the blooming groove not one boss drop.. I hate coli challenges!

also the captcha thing should just go away-- NOW

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

101 battles without any orca boss.. then finally an orca boss appear.. no boss drop.. this coli challenge will kill me slowly :evil:

aslo booo prices on red goo and purple sludge :/ i buy it as i need it but wow the prices are step :( :shock: :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

I think that 90% of the site has me on ignore. Just done with it for now. Going to stick in my own lair. Already shut down the art shop seriously consdiering the saem with my hatchery and lore thread

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Don't. .you end up regretting it... ppl don't notice my lore either but I mostly have it for my own sake. I think your art is gorgeous. Don't get upset of what others do or don't do. Do it for you. I have hanged on to my hatchery since 2013 and im glad i did. Take a break and do some more lore and art later. Im taking a break from my lore thread :)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Man ppl are rude towards the staff. ... I am glad it's not me who gets my art critized this rudely. ..why can't ppl just accept that taste is different? And that diversity is good? Sigh poor persons who created firefly must feel awful now with the huge amount of very rude feedback

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tårnfalk wrote:Don't. .you end up regretting it... ppl don't notice my lore either but I mostly have it for my own sake. I think your art is gorgeous. Don't get upset of what others do or don't do. Do it for you. I have hanged on to my hatchery since 2013 and im glad i did. Take a break and do some more lore and art later. Im taking a break from my lore thread :)
Tarn said it really well. :D I hope to do an overhaul of my dragon clan's lore, and I'm doing it for myself, not other people. One day I may get around to doing a hatchery too to better keep track of my couple's and their ranges/babies. If it makes YOU happy, then that's what's important. :) :hug:

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]