Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Teigan »

Peridot
Sent you a refund for Sila, as they are free for Petopians :D
I'm glad you like her and that she's gone to a good home!
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Nachtwulf: That noodle is super cute!

Serendipity82: As mentioned, the crocodile mentioned there was a color, not a gene. :) They have the bonuses listed as color/breed/gene. Hansei's baby is really pretty. Those are definitely some eyeburning imps. Aki x Verano's babies are gorgeous!

Chimera: Your little noc babies are wonderful!

Tarnfalk: Wow, Nahash x Nathaira's babies are stunning! That first girl is amazing and Anaiya wants to steal her. Oblivion looks great with python. Nyx & Styx rock Morph. Ezel looks lovely in skink. I really like Merlot and Chianti with trail. Hargrim looks good with striation.

Teigan: That guy indeed does look good with multi-faceted eyes! I personally adore him as a spiral. Your other hatchlings look lovely!

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies!

Mozag: Your girls from Merodach x Fleshling are darling! The babies from Wart x Malheureux are indeed tempting. Frog x Noitatohtori's babies are quite cute. I adore the colors of the babies from Rougarou x Mirkwood.

Nachtwulf: Mirrors are awesome, and your little bright babies are no different!

Peridot: Your new additions are amazing, particularly that imp! Your crimson babies are so pretty!

In Anaiya's lair 2 babies from Warmonger x Wardance.
ImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 4 babies from Lichen x Moss.
ImageImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 2 babies from Seer x Sage.
ImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Tyger: Duel/Afternoon had gorgeous kids! I really love those soft golds, and the straition on their wings. Warmonger/Wardance always have fun kids, I love that spot of purple on the second one! Those Seer/Sage kids are really striking.

Nacht: Wow, yeah, the Rare plague eyes look wonderful on those colors!! What luck that they're a spiral too, to really show them off. Your mirrors look great, I think they're perfect just as is! The runes make their little feet and fins so cute with their double bright green.

Seren: Yay, I love seeing you post here! That ridgeback is SO pretty, savannah was a great choice. And I love those fun imperials and really lovely pale guardians!

Chimera: WOAH, those nocturnes are absolutely stunning +_+ That rich amber gold is so pretty!

Tarn: OOOOH, wow, that first WC girl really is amazing, what luck with her colors- and rare eyes, too!

Teigan: Glad to see you sticking around <3 That guardian really is gorgeous with his multi-gaze, I think he looks absolutely stunning as a spiral myself. Cute hatchlings too, I especially like the little blue and white guardian and ridgeback!

Iceflight: The mafia hatchlings are such a joy to look at! I really like those pale green and white ghost ones especially.

Mozag: Your hatchlings are gorgeous, rare eyes or not! That first PC especially is eye-catching, and I have such a weakness for poison/obsidian/obsidian.

Peridot: What a pretty crop of dragons- that imperial really works great with her apparel and accent, and I love that super fun WC. :lol:

-------------

Well, my lair exploded with hatchlings today. I hatched 12 in one big batch, so here's the whole lot of them! Not exactly expecting mots of them to sell- they weren't from established breeding pairs for the most part, and thus aren't all 100% attractive.

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image x2 (both with Unusual eyes, oddly enough!)
Image Image
Image Image

and finally, Byzantine was freed of nesting duties and thus got an eye-scatter. Rare was what I wanted most for her and I got it in one scatter +_+

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn I love your dragons.
Teigan what lovely babies
Mozag love those pearlies.
Peri, I really like that guardian!
Tyger those beige babies are amazing.
Lupis I think those hatchies are lovely.

Random ah girl who was an instant project after playing with scry. I spent my last penny on her primary and secondary. i think i want firefly for her, and i have the bugs but can't afford the familiar. Regardless, I like her.

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Syleye wrote:Lovely Dragons all.
Chimera how much for the umber noc? he's stunning
They're all free :D What username would you like me to send him to?

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Chimera wrote:
Syleye wrote:Lovely Dragons all.
Chimera how much for the umber noc? he's stunning
They're all free :D What username would you like me to send him to?
awesome!! Mythnomer is my UN there :D Thank you

Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

My girlfriend has a few to share! Apparently the eyeballs run strong in this household....

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Teigan - Stunning multi eyes hatchling, I like him as both bogsneak and spiral :D Your other hatchlings looks good too. Your girlfriends hatchlings are stunning and what cool look with multieyes :D

Mozag - Merodach and Fleshling´s pearlies are so wonderful plaguey :) Wart and Malheureux´s floofballs are all super pretty and adorable, can see why you are tempted to keep them. Frog and Noitatohto´s hatchlings are stunning, I especially like the stone poison one :D Rougarou and Mirkwood´s looks wonderful

Nachtwulf - Mirrors are great! Your hatchlings are so pretty :)

Peridot - Jani is so beautiful and I like her matching familiar. Piper is wonderful :) Patience really rocks that accent. Your triple crimson hatchlings are very good looking plague dragons :D

TygerDarkstorm - I send the wc girl to your friend :) She is free to change the name if she wants. Warmonger x Wardance´s hatchlings are very nice :) Lichen x Moss´s hatchlings are the best earthen babies every ! Pretty blue bogsneaks from Seer x Sage.

LupisDarkmoon - Those spiral looks amazing, so wonderful plaguelike! :D Your skydancers are wonderful. The two guardians girl are amazing!! I utterly adore their colors :) Your bogsneaks have some really wonderful plague aesthetics. Byzantine looks gorgeous with her new eyes :D

Dewclaw - I LOVE that wc girl. SO pretty! :D

Syleye - Tap screen where are your hatchlings woman :P

So much fun logging in and seeing all the dragons! Thanks for showing them off. 2 hatchlings from Asiedu & Kemuri. Rather boring.. This pair need new genes :P

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Obviously the eyes have had a good impact on our Petopian FR community. It's been so fun seeing everyone posting again! :hug:

Nacht - Those Mirrors are just gorgeous. Love the colours and the genes!

Peridot - Wow, Jani looks so regal, I just adore her outfit. Patience carries off that accent so well. The red babies are obviously gorgeous - and I really like the contrast with their white eyes.

Tyger - Eee, the buttercup tapir is so cute with the purple feet and face! Really liking those blue Bogs also.

Lupis - You got lucky with all those cool eyes! I love that burst of colour that the rare ones bring to the first girl, and unusual Plague eyes are really creepy. Love them! The orca boy is a looker as well, I like his interesting genes: the daub works so well with the giraffe primary for some reason. Congratulations on Byzantine's lucky eye scatter! Those are perfect for her, they really draw the attention to her face and wings.

Dew - Kemuri is so unusual and wonderful! What a nice find - I'm looking forward to seeing her with Firefly.

Teigan - Hah, I wish I had such eyeball luck in my house! Beautiful dragons.

Tarn - That first girl is rather pretty, I like the lead tapir and marigold wings. Only the umber filigree sort of messes up with the harmony. Still very nice though!

I was stalking Lupis' lair as usual yesterday, when I saw that one of my favourites of her dragons had produced an almost-clone of herself. Thankfully she wasn't reserved and Lakka was able to move in. I'll brew her a poison once I manage to get all the materials ready. I love jaguar, but tan poison is really a thing of beauty.

Then there was this impulse buy. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but there's something about her. At the very least, she's pretty unusual! I gave her morph, because her original striped strawberry wings were too pink.

I was thinking of getting rid of Tarnish, but then I made the mistake of scrying her as different breeds. So she gets to stay for now as a Guardian.

I've been contemplating a brick pinstripe dragon for a while now, but never really found one I wanted. Today I came across this chap, and once I'm done with brewing poison, it's time for a pinstripe.

And on the subject of pinstripe, I'm not sure I ever showed Eldritch in his new pinstripe, which I put on him soon after the gene came out.
Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Tyger very nice babies and such a great variety
Lupis pretty babies much love to the spotted guardian
Dewclaw great project she will look wonderful with firefly
Tarn cute babies. I will have nests soon I promise
Mozag love your impulse buys and Tarnish does look stunning as a guardian

Okay no babies but more gen 1 projects and completions
Amare and Meiyo not sure of their gene plans
ImageImage
Ellaria and Aeonus
ImageImage
Thayla and Neville
ImageImage

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Below hatchlings are free to adopt for all petopians if you offer the hatchlings from your adopt up for free. Remember that dragons will be exalted/sold the day after I have showcased them here. If you have doubt what/who the mafia is and why I post their hatchlings just ask.

Hatchling spotlight is on summer break. The mafia hatchlings born today are:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Mozag - I love Lakka, she is perfection. I viewed her with plague primal and wow!! Arana is stunning! I love her. Tarnish looks lovely as a guardian and the rose thorn apparel suits her so well :) Canker is handsome, can´t wait to see how he will look with his planed genes. Eldritch looks wonderful with pinstripe :D

Syleye - Amare and Meiyo looks marvelous, wow I absolutely adore their apparel!! Ellaria and Aeonus are magnificent! I love their colors and genes :) Thayla and Neville looks really good

3 hatchlings from Jupiter & Mars. This time randomly named after a litter list I found on ah. If you get one of my dragons feel free to rename them.. their names dont mean anything to me :D Jupiter needs a new secondary than butterfly but I think I wait for a new gem secondary release.

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Unread post by Flyra »

Wow!! Scrolling through this all was a joy!! I need to become more active in this thread :lol:

Some brutal projects I just finished

Punk:

Hologram .. really would like a better name for this guy. He's a weird one. Spaceman? Astronaut? Starman? Glitch?
They all go but nothing is bang on.

Finally, finished scattering this 5 digit. I wanted something brightly coloured or eyeburning and that's what I got on my 8th scroll. I seem to be really lucky today. She got rare eyes on her first vial!

She also needs a new name, something tropical I think.

Also a terrible(?) thing happened. Second eye vial on this girl I've been wanting Primal on:

They're so rare I feel obligated to keep them. She's supposed to be like a Light Paladin/Sprite thing. They don't look bad tbh. :D
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Below hatchlings are free to adopt for all petopians if you offer the hatchlings from your adopt up for free. Remember that dragons will be exalted/sold the day after I have showcased them here. If you have doubt what/who the mafia is and why I post their hatchlings just ask.

Featured hatchlings will now only be those with faceted, multigaze and primal.. Same rules as above, free as long as you dont turn around and sell them for profit. If there are no spotlights, just mean none were born with the above mentioned eyes.

Today's spolight(s):
Image Preview: Image

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

Sorry forgot to post these guys, two nests today :D

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage :mrgreen:

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Mozag really cool dragons.
Sy, love Neville. <3
Tarn those babies turned out neat.
Ice thank you and the mafia for posting. <3
Divixon
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Frostmourne Alliance

Unread post by Divixon »

few for today

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

I had to snatch Image - shes bootyfull XD
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Tarnfalk: Asiedu x Kemuri's babies are charming! I rather like the girl's filigree and their alloy.

Mozag: Congrats on Lakka, she's stunning! I just adore your impulse buy; what a cutie! I can't wait to see her grown up. Tarnish is quite the lovely lady, it'll be neat to see what you turn her into. Oh that brick boy is handsome! Eldritch looks amazing with pinstripe! I love how it affects his head fins.

Syleye: Your gen1 projects are stunning! I adore Ellaria and Aeonus.

Iceflight: Cute mafia babies!

Tarnfalk: Jupiter x Mars's babies are so pretty! That WC is to die for!

Flyra: Punk is amazing, I love him! Hologram is a handsome fellow as well; it's nice to see some snapper love. Your 5 digit scatter girl almost reminds me of a tang (think Dory fish), very pretty. The multi-gaze doesn't seem too bad on that girl at all.

Iceflight: Lovely mafia babies!

Rawr: I always love seeing your green babies; they're so cute!

Ziroth: Pretty dragons!

In my lair 3 babies from Bastion x Nieva.
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 2 babies from Stain x VolTira.
ImageImage

In Vixaria's lair 3 babies from Tarnish x Sia.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 3 babies from Pinky x Solange.
ImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Flyra - I love love love snappers and your Punk is everykind of marvelous :D Hologram i like too, his name fits him i think. Lilo looks amazing, I preview her with Bee and WOW, my suggestion for a name for her would be Hanalei. Sprite looks good with Multi-Gaze.

Rawr - All your hatchlings looks amazing :D. You never seem to fail in producing wonderful hatchlings

Ziroth - Wow, what a plethora of dragons, my favorite of them is the Grape Jaguar nocturne :D

TygerDarkstorm - Bastion x Nieva´s hatchlings looks wonderful. Stain x VolTira´s hatchlings are super pretty :) Tarnish x Sia had some lovely imp hatchlings. I love how unique, the hatchlings from Pinky x Solange are :)

4 hatchlings from Tanner & Hide. Today's litter theme is Sam's bar for some reason

Image Image Image Image

Previews:
Image Image Image Image

I invested in 50 Vial of scattersight and I must again sigh.. I wanted primal for both my progens but alas no... took 40 to get Kessana Multi-Gaze which I could not make me self scatter away so she keep this...and the remaining 10 only left Tinku with rare eyes :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Kessana is still a scatter project but I forgot to save her previous scatters..

Image Image

Bulletdance
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Vek'nilash

Unread post by Bulletdance »

Tårnfalk those are some gorgeous wildclaws I particularly like the last one.
TygerDarkstorm Those spirals are too precious
Ziroth I love all the nocs their colors really go well with their eyes
Rawr I really love your druid guardians
Iceflight wow there are a lot of really nice ones
Flyra the horns look perfect on him!

My lair is now a baby factory as I search for special eye types
ImageImageImageImageImageImage