Something I've Noticed

Everything Hunter-related, except pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Rawr
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Something I've Noticed

Unread post by Rawr »

About messing around on my off spec, Srvl, is that there are no two-handed swords or axes or staves with Agi in BfA, also the staves do less than half the damage of a polearm of the same iLevel. So we can only use Polearms, Bears, Cats, and Brews are in the same boat. :| Any other class/specs out there that are that restricted? :mrgreen:

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Re: Something I've Noticed

Unread post by Sukurachi »

well, it's incredibly annoying having to get two weapons of a decent level when you dual-wield.
I miss my artifact counting as both my main and off-hand. (on my Rogue, and to a different extent, on my Prot. Warrior)

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Yeah, it's pretty awful for dual-wielders to gear. I even made the embarrassing mistake of equipping my new 340 weapon (which I got from a WQ and was very excited about!) and trashing my old one, only to realize a few days later I'd equipped an int weapon :oops:

So, it's frustrating that not only is it harder to get two one-handers, you also have to worry about whether they're exclusively int or agi. :cry:
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I've found it very frustrating with WQ's that the weapons are not tied to your current set spec. I makes it very frustrating that my "best" weapon in my bag, is for a spec, I'll never play.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Makoes wrote:I've found it very frustrating with WQ's that the weapons are not tied to your current set spec. I makes it very frustrating that my "best" weapon in my bag, is for a spec, I'll never play.
I think it's also varies from person to person the rewards too (not sure if this has been stated before either) because the week my balance druid got a kick ass 340 polearm (int, crit and vers) my guildie who plays a healing monk had it come up as an agility weapon!

I'm not fussed about getting different WQ rewards for other specs as I actually needed to get a feral weapon but I can see how it would piss other people off.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Makoes wrote:Wain, you CAN restore a trashed/sold item https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration ( https://eu.battle.net/support/en/restoration)
Thanks, yeah, I just wasn't sure if ones turned to scrap counted. I could have checked but I just kept the int one as my offhand till I got one from a dungeon ;)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Makoes wrote:I've found it very frustrating with WQ's that the weapons are not tied to your current set spec. I makes it very frustrating that my "best" weapon in my bag, is for a spec, I'll never play.
My BM hunter keeps getting WQ after WQ rewarding 320+ polearms, but just has a 305 ranged weapon.