Bad dings anyone?

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Bad dings anyone?

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I finally hit 120 last night, and the way it happened got me thinking. Has anyone had a really bad ding?

My max level ding happened while I was running for my life from an army of really mad snake men. Not exactly the moment of glory I was hoping for.

An expansion or so ago, I hit max level trying to catch a turkey mini pet. Again, not my finest moment.

Am I alone here? :lol:
Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Re: Bad dings anyone?

Unread post by Litlemouse »

The first time I hit level cap ever, I picked an herb. I was planning on having it be something more exciting but I forgot how close I was to leveling.

Tankperson
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Tankperson »

I don't really remember anything being a bad ding but for me first level cap was a lvl 70 holy pally healing for Ring of Blood. I felt pretty damn good at that moment, then I learned how much abuse I would go though as a healer.
Smyelmdar
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Runetotem/Kilrogg/Nagrand EU

Unread post by Smyelmdar »

I hope at least it was one of those moments where the level up saved your life. :lol:

I remember hitting level 60 the day before the Dark Portal opened. And I had been playing almost since the launch of the game. :oops:
I did start the game by levelling up an alliance character to around 40 before I fully switched to horde. So I guess I had a setback. But still.. :roll:

I'll be waiting on the highland, with its wonderful serenity.
Where the stars glow and the brooks flow, that's my way of life.
When the mountains on the highland, and the nature is surrounding me, when the wind blows, that's all I need.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Haha true it did save my life.

On the flip side, I somehow fell off a flightpath rider and onto a murloc to my death the other day. I still don't know how I fell off the windrider though.