Rant Thread

Flyra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Draenor EU (Horde), Mazrigos EU (Alliance)

Re: Rant Thread

Unread post by Flyra »

Some user on FR blocked me because I politely asked them, even apologized multiple times for making a fuss, if they minded not scrying their G1s with multi-gaze because I'm on the multi-gaze pinglist and I almost bought one of their dragons. (I mean at least state that it's a scry and what their real eye type is?) Obv just got generic rude response, "don't tell me what to do" "im never pinging you again". But still, some people need to chill out. I asked politely, I apologized multiple times and even thanked them. I didn't demand or start an argument like most people would and apparently I deserve to be blocked for that? What a pathetic person.

FR: Heart #57524 WoW: Flyra#21730

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

People on finkg facebook who post stupid shit then get all upset when they are called on it And its my freaking sister in law so screw her and her little delicate sensibilities

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Starting to feel a bit unwanted. Lmfao

Siggy under construction!

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

okay the flu piggybacking on a sinus infection is totally unfair

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

man, like... i know i'm stupid and goofy but sometimes i wish my friends didn't tease me so much about it. sometimes i feel like maybe there's actually just something wrong with me that i can't see, because nobody else gets teased as much. i'm slowly getting worn down by feeling like i can't say anything right, or i'm really weird or dumb.

on good days it's something i can embrace, and i know they tease me out of love, but right now it's not a good day and i'm just so tired of feeling like such an idiot all the time.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Freaking out about this job interview xD I haven't had an interview for ages so I'm nervous as all get out.

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

I guess my family thinks I'm lazy, incompetent and irresponsible since I let me dog out of the room for a few hours in the morning. Anything he does wrong and they instantly start yelling at me to "take care of him". He needs to be expressed since he can't pee as well anymore and they can't even bothered to do that while I'm at work.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Aleu wrote:I guess my family thinks I'm lazy, incompetent and irresponsible since I let me dog out of the room for a few hours in the morning. Anything he does wrong and they instantly start yelling at me to "take care of him". He needs to be expressed since he can't pee as well anymore and they can't even bothered to do that while I'm at work.
Awe, poor lil' guy!

I think your family might benefit from a bit of compassion to be honest. I don't know the whole situation obviously but it's not like he can help it. How would any of them like to be holed up inside 1 room for 8+ hours everyday?

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Allergies. Omg ive been ok the last few years but this year it's hit me like a truck. Nose, dry mouth, cracked lips ergh. I want to burn every flowering bottlebrush to the ground like a mad dictator lol.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Been sick for almost two weeks. . I dont wanna be sick no more no more no more. Hit the road flu and don't you come back no more. ..

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tårnfalk wrote:Been sick for almost two weeks. . I dont wanna be sick no more no more no more. Hit the road flu and don't you come back no more. ..
Sorry to hear you are unwell. :hug: Maybe you need medicine/time to see a Dr.?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Can't see doctor because I can't go down my stairs. And she won't come to me without payment which we are too poor to give her. .but I am not overly worried. Just sick of being sick... :/

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Awww. :( What are your symptoms? Maybe home remedies will help.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Stuffed nose, sinus hurting, fatique, very nasty headaches - almost migraine like,nausea, dissiness and lost of appetites.

Only home remedy i got are painkillers and tea :/. Well and tomat soup.

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

You can try steam for the stuffy nose/sinus. Turn shower on hot, shut the door, and sit in there with the steam (or towel over head and bent over steaming bowl of water). Might help the headache too. Nausea nibble crackers, or light foods only a little bit at a time as the stomach allows. Prioritize staying hydrated, drink lots of water.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I tried the steam thing. . Just makes my head hurt :/.. I drink a lot and I sleep a lot so hopefully I get over it soon. Thanks for your advice hun:hug : i go sleep

Sukurachi
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: The Scryers (Horde), Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Unread post by Sukurachi »

Argh!!
/grammar rant

to whom. as in "they did this TO him?" "to whom did they do this?"
who. as in "did HE do this?" "who did this?"

Whom is not a fancier way of saying who.

It's just one of those things that drives me up a wall. For god's sake, it's English, probably the language with the easiest grammar of the entire planet.

I've been banging my head against walls all week dealing with according the gender of a verb with the indirect object or with the compliment of the direct object... French is a f***ing pain the a$$. Even people who are EXTREMELY fluent (my French grammar sucks, because I did most of my early schooling in an English school, which is where most of that stuff really gets imprinted on your brain) have trouble with this damned problem. I had to contact three different people this week to try and correct this phrase, which is going into a published work.

Meanwhile, anglophones keep screwing up who/whom.
*knocks head against wall*

/end grammar rant

A bit of palindromic wisdom:
"Step on no pets!"
Casual player.. don't raid, don't PvP. Suffer from extreme altitis
I love pets - combat or non.
<That Kind of Orc> guild on The Scryers, small, casual LGBT and friends guild, join us Horde-side.

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

I melted a Rubbermaid Tupperware dish in the microwave yesterday, burning plastic smells so bad :| . Chest hurt all last night and today I woke with a headache so bad I had to hurt my foot to offset the pain (I normally have bed headaches sometimes the ones that make you stay in bed and cry or punch a wall) I also felt like crap all over and just stayed in bed for most of the day. Yes I opened a window when it happened and the house still smells like burning plasic, just not as bad as last night. I hope it clears up soon. :mrgreen:

Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

When ppl use their sexuality/gender as a reason they aren't noticed in a hobby. Yes my model hobby is dominated by dudes but it's very welcoming of everyone and if you aren't getting "noticed" it's cause you don't make good shit, not because you're a girl who happen to acts like an attention seeking whore by spamming her page over and over begging for likes/followers. As a female builder I HATE that shit. I want to get noticed cause I make cool shit not cause I have boobs/only girl in the gunpla village.

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Lisaara

Unread post by Lisaara »

So...got fired for the very first time. It was a volunteer job that I've been doing on a site for the past 3 years almost, but still, it stings.

1. They claimed I dismissed something that could've put the site in jeopardy when I did no such thing and even got other opinions on it and all agreed with me it wasn't what they thought it was.
2. They held my own personal Discord against me despite it had nothing to do with the site.
3. They claimed I made rash decisions and jumped to conclusions, yet provided no examples.
4. They also said my husbands were a liability cause they 'could possibly' be snooping when I know damn well they don't cause they don't touch my PC and anytime they're near it, I'm right at my PC and show them nothing. They're basically just assuming they are causing problems without freakin proof.

So they fired me and decided that long before they pulled me aside so defending myself was pointless. Yet still on staff there is someone who logs in and does nothing, maybe handles one thing every few months and never talked in the staff chat and another person that never handles tickets proper and it quite rude to people. I'm the one they fire that handles hundreds of tickets per month, gets complimented often by others for the work I do, would do this 40+ hours a week, including staying up through the wee hours of the morning (like 12am - 7am) to make sure the morning people didn't have a huge queue to deal with.

I feel like they took advantage of my kindness and hard working nature.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine