Jey's Signature and Avatar thread

This is the place to request an avatar, get opinions on your signatures ... anything involving forum art!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Jeydis
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Arathor / Arthas - US

Jey's Signature and Avatar thread

Unread post by Jeydis »

Hello everyone! Seems the site is in pretty dire need of signature/avatar makers so I am here to help.

I have not done WoW sigs in a long while but I can show some examples of that stuff as well as some newer sigs for other fandoms.

Here is the information I will need from you:

Image to use (if modelviewer send me a link to what your character is wearing/looks like)
Text if any:
Let me know if you are interested!

WoW stuff:

Others:
Image[/center]

Jeydis on Arathor-US
Click HERE to request a Signature or Avatar from me!
~~~~~~~~~
Flight Rising Lair

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Re: Jey's Signature and Avatar thread

Unread post by Niabi »

I like your style Jey 8-) Could you find the time to make me a Sig. and Avatar for my huntress Niabi? Her link is: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... xxar/Niabi.

What she's currently transmogged in is preferable: Vindictive Gladiator's Chain Mail (blue and gold) with Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners (default blue and gold skin). No helm and no cloak. I'd like for her name and guild to be printed somewhere in the Sig. too (Niabi, Femme Fatale) if possible. Please and thank you.

If you don't get too busy, I may ask for more signatures in the future :D But for now, this one will do perfectly.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Jeydis
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Jeydis »

Niabi wrote:I like your style Jey 8-) Could you find the time to make me a Sig. and Avatar for my huntress Niabi? Her link is: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... xxar/Niabi.

What she's currently transmogged in is preferable: Vindictive Gladiator's Chain Mail (blue and gold) with Thas'dorah, Legacy of the Windrunners (default blue and gold skin). No helm and no cloak. I'd like for her name and guild to be printed somewhere in the Sig. too (Niabi, Femme Fatale) if possible. Please and thank you.

If you don't get too busy, I may ask for more signatures in the future :D But for now, this one will do perfectly.
Sounds good, do you have any preference on pose and would you like a pet in the sig?

Jeydis on Arathor-US
~~~~~~~~~
Flight Rising Lair

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Niabi »

Jeydis wrote:Sounds good, do you have any preference on pose and would you like a pet in the sig?
Ooh I forgot about this, thanks for asking.

I'll leave the creative details, such as pose and background, up to your discretion. No need to include any of her pets in this one either as the final outcome may become too cluttered.

In time, I may ask you do more of my hunters in their own signature -- if that's ok? By keeping it simple, I think that together they'll be more unified and aesthetically pleasing -- and much less taxing on you as an artist. :D

Flight Rising

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Heya,

I'm with Niabi in that your style is awesome. When you're done with hers, would it be possible for me to get a sig of my current main, Lunaire? https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... nd/lunaire

What she's transmogged in is fine, no helm. I'd like for her name and title to be somewhere in the sig, and I'd love for her panthara, Lumineux to be included: http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id= ... rpleyellow

Thank you!
Jeydis
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Jeydis »

Niabi wrote:
Jeydis wrote:Sounds good, do you have any preference on pose and would you like a pet in the sig?
Ooh I forgot about this, thanks for asking.

I'll leave the creative details, such as pose and background, up to your discretion. No need to include any of her pets in this one either as the final outcome may become too cluttered.

In time, I may ask you do more of my hunters in their own signature -- if that's ok? By keeping it simple, I think that together they'll be more unified and aesthetically pleasing -- and much less taxing on you as an artist. :D
Here you go! Let me know if you want any changes.
Kya wrote:Heya,

I'm with Niabi in that your style is awesome. When you're done with hers, would it be possible for me to get a sig of my current main, Lunaire? https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/chara ... nd/lunaire

What she's transmogged in is fine, no helm. I'd like for her name and title to be somewhere in the sig, and I'd love for her panthara, Lumineux to be included: http://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id= ... rpleyellow

Thank you!
Awesome, will get working on that tomorrow. Thank you for your interest!

Jeydis on Arathor-US
~~~~~~~~~
Flight Rising Lair

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Wow, you're quick and you're welcome! And I forgot to mention that I don't mind what you do for a pose, I'll leave that up to you and your creativity. :) I'll definitely request a second sig when Zandalari finally become playable, you can count on that. :D
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter

Unread post by Niabi »

I love them! You did awesome work! Thank you!

Flight Rising

Jeydis
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Jeydis »

Kya wrote:Heya,

Thank you!
Here you are. I had a bit of trouble with Lumineux, turns out WMV does not do well with glow patterns on things and I cloud not get a model pose for him. So I cut out the screenshot from here and did some posing and editing. I hope that's alright. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Jeydis on Arathor-US
~~~~~~~~~
Flight Rising Lair

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

I love it, thank you so much! I'm sorry my boy gave you trouble, but you pulled it off very well, thank you again. :)

And I hate to ask, but it's been years since I last used a sig made by someone here on the forums, but what's a good image hosting site?
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Imgur works fine for me :)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Jeydis
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Jeydis »

Kya wrote:I love it, thank you so much! I'm sorry my boy gave you trouble, but you pulled it off very well, thank you again. :)

And I hate to ask, but it's been years since I last used a sig made by someone here on the forums, but what's a good image hosting site?
Imgur is what I use currently, it is the least picky of the hosting sites and doesn't give me any issues.

Jeydis on Arathor-US
~~~~~~~~~
Flight Rising Lair

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Got it, guys, thanks. :)