Show & Sell Your Dragons

Faileas
Realm: Scarlet Crusade - Alliance

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by Faileas »

Apologies for the lack of posting. This holiday season has been super crazy and busy.

This hatch grew up recently and I just don't have the heart to exalt him since he's a imp (which is a very low possibility for that pairing) and is an exact copy of his father. Would anyone here like to adopt him? Free for fellow Petopians of course.

Also, Ashaine told me to post a few lovely hatchlings a friend/family member recently had. They are offering them up free for Petopians as well. They are lovely little snowflakes for this time of the year. C:

Image Image
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

SammyB: Those guardians are very cute!
Qinni: Your dragons look amazing in their new apparel!
Tårnfalk: Eidolon & Cas' babies are wonderful! That spiral is especially eye-catching! Crow & Raven's babies are gorgeous! Cosmos, Nebula, and Clyda all look perfect with their new constellation genes! I always love seeing your scatter progress! I adore that last hatchling from Thingol & Tailitha! Such beautiful colors! Skyrim & Oblivion's lone baby is lovely! All your dragons look so great with their new genes. You always seem to know just which genes will match them pefectly! Their apparel looks amazing as well!
Rawr: What perfect green pearls!
Serendipity82: Such bright and lovely babies!
Faileas: It's good to see you posting again! Thanks for showing those two babies from the family ice lair! ♥ Your grown up boy is so handsome and if I collected non-G1s, I'd home him in a heartbeat. I hope he finds a wonderful forever home!

-----

A friend gifted me this handsome boy today as an early XMas present. I gave him dark sclera and an accent I had been hoarding was the perfect match for him! ♥

I also sold some dragons this week, which funded and helped me nearly finish some gene projects! Jacen got Skink, Spinner, and Capsule (though he still needs a WC scroll). Cyanide got Skink, Spinner, and Capsule (though he still needs a WC scroll). Amnis got Poison and Toxin (though she still needs a Coatl scroll). Whey got Poison, Toxin, and Capsule (though he still needs a WC scroll). Magnus got his Jaguar and Rosette (though he still needs Glimmer and a Coatl scroll). Lorissa got Poison and Toxin (though she still needs Glimmer and a Coatl scroll). But (really needs a new name) also got Poison and Toxin (though she needs Glimmer and a WC scroll). Finally, Zhuleka got Pinstripe, Trail, Capsule and turned into a Skydancer, so she is finished!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Reynard also got a new accent.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn love seeing your dragons.
Ash what an awesome bunch of dragons. Grats on finishing projects.

This guy will have bright babies.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Faileas - That mantis/eldrict imp is soo handsome ! If you want to a mafia member can hold him and breed him - you can send to me or to the person Gedehams which ever you feel is best :) The family ice imps are gorgeous!

Ashaine - Lucien is sooo handsome! I love his accent and colors :) Jacen looks good in skink/spinner/capsule - He will be a stunning wildclaw! Cyanide also looks good in skink/spinner/capsule :) Amnis looks scary but pretty :) Whey is looking good. Magnus is darling! I can totally see why you want to make him into a coatl! Lorissa is wow, had she been a digit I would have stolen her! I absolutely adore double stone and that tert is so pretty and matching :D But ; Love her name - took me some time to realize you did not make a typo heh.Zhuleka is such a pretty girl and I love that accent for Reynard :D (I think i got them all :mrgreen: )

Dewclaw - Ohh he is so handsome!! I think he will make stunning hatchlings :D

New lineart for my posting as I yet again have made a new bio template :lol: 2 hatchlings from Jack & Jill. I think this will be their last breeding for a while now :D

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they in the past were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. Just please remember to say thank you to the person giving you the dragon. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

If you buy a dragon instead of requesting it do not expect a refund. Other ppl buy the mafia dragons and sell them on at a higher price. So best way to get a free hatchling is to ask for one on this thread.

Primal eyes/Multi-Gaze spotlight(s):

Rest of the mafia hatchlings born today:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Wonderful dragons as always, everyone! :)

My Ghost Ship pair had their first nest and I'm still in shock! They're from an imperial/pearlcatcher pairing.

Also, this pair gave me my first primal! Not sure yet if I'll keep him but, man, is he gorgeous.

And his brother:

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Dewclaw: That boy of yours is bright and wonderful! His apparel suits him well!
Tårnfalk: Jack and Jill's hatchlings are always so varied and lovely!
Kya: Those hatchlings are stunning and I love the idea of a ghost ship pair!

-----

I finally found a suitable mate for Sylvara in my lair. This is Tonraq. I just finished geneing and dressing him today! I think they go very well together with their matching accents. ♥

Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Kya - Love those imps and the idea behind them! :D

Ashaine - Glee I love your pair!! You always seem to find the best accents for your dragons :D

2 hatchlings from Merlot & Chianti. Sorry Kirrandria, they keep not giving you what you want

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

I scattered Elan but no luck..

Image -> Image -> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they in the past were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here.
All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. Just please remember to say thank you to the person giving you the dragon. All hatchling shown here are exalted/sold as fodder the next day - usually after reset, so if you see a dragon you like please link to that specific dragon in this post before reset the next day. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

If you buy a dragon instead of requesting it do not expect a refund. Other ppl buy the mafia dragons and sell them on at a higher price. So best way to get a free hatchling is to ask for one on this thread.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nothing to comment on so just going to wish everyone a good day :D

Image ImageImage

Preview:
Image Image Image

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Babies from my Friends on the Other Side pair. Three boys:

Image Image Image
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Kya - What wonderful bright babies! :D

3 hatchlings from Cosmos & Nebula. The last boy got claimed, rest is up for grabs

Image Image Image

Preview:

Image Image Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they in the past were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here. All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nothing to comment on today so just wishing everyone a wonderful day :)

2 hatchlings from Clyde & Bonnie. Both got constellation :D

Image Image

Preview:
Image Image

scattered Elan and gave him capsule. Still no luck in the scatter department.

Image -> Image -> Image -> Image -> Image -> Image

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

The Mafia is a bunch of real life friends and family. They got their nickname because they in the past were known to raise a lot of money/food to help others fast. For various reasons (stress/jobs/anxiety etc) they dont post themselves. They have chosen me to showcase their hatchlings here. All mafia hatchlings are free if you promise to offer their offspring off to petopians for free. If you just link and dont ask for it I will not see it as an request to get the dragon.

Image Preview: Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Ice would I be able to get

He'd end up a bogsneak with different genes if that's ok, but I have a mate I'd love to pair him with.

And also this girl?

Let me know if that's too much.
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Can never ask for too many hatchlings. The owners will be happy to see them going to a good home. I try and reach the owners tonight else it's going to be tomorrow :) always welcome to change genes and Breeds

Sne is Danish for Snow

Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Thank you and the rest of the mafia. <3
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Nothing to comment on today. Guess you are all busy in rl but I am hoping that you all have a good day.

3 hatchlings from Scroll & Paige.

Image Image Image

Preview:
Image Image Image