Hogrus pig mount now available in Blizz Shop

A companion forum for Warcraft Mounts. Or just talk about WoW mounts.
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Hogrus pig mount now available in Blizz Shop

Unread post by Vephriel »

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/produc ... unt-hogrus

I have to admit, he's really cute! I might have to get this one at some point, it appeals to me a lot more than the dog one did last year.

I would have liked them to use a little more contrast and vibrancy in the design (a black pig with red and gold would have been beautiful), but I love pigs so much I can't help it. :)

One thing I can't quite figure out though is which skeleton this model is based off of. They always talk about how expensive animations are which is why they usually recycle or modify existing ones, but this one really seems unique.
https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/1090713865946648576
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Re: Hogrus pig mount now available in Blizz Shop

Unread post by cowmuflage »

It's pretty cool beans. But I can't put down $40 for a mount :/ that's way too much. Wow okay all store mounts are $40 >.<
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

I think the store mount prices have been steadily increasing over the years. I feel like it wasn't that long ago when they were going for $25 a pop.

I'm usually a sucker for store pets and mounts, but this is one instance where I won't be throwing my money at the screen.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Vephriel

Niabi wrote:I think the store mount prices have been steadily increasing over the years. I feel like it wasn't that long ago when they were going for $25 a pop.

I'm usually a sucker for store pets and mounts, but this is one instance where I won't be throwing my money at the screen.
It is $25 - USD. :lol: For me in Canada it's $32, and for cow in NZ it's even higher. The store just recently changed to reflect local prices for everyone instead of the base US one.
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

Vephriel wrote:
Niabi wrote:I think the store mount prices have been steadily increasing over the years. I feel like it wasn't that long ago when they were going for $25 a pop.

It is $25 - USD. :lol: For me in Canada it's $32, and for cow in NZ it's even higher. The store just recently changed to reflect local prices for everyone instead of the base US one.
You're right. I wasn't thinking about that and didn't catch it before I made the remark. My stupid hypo(thyroid) brain strikes again. :oops: I'm sorry.

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Vephriel

No you're fine! I wasn't poking fun or anything, just pointing out how silly and ridiculous regional price differences are.