Flight Rising - General Discussion

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Re: Flight Rising - General Discussion

Unread post by Teigan »

Eh, I never figured out how the hibernal thing works. I put in one dragon and it was like, full? Whatever. I don't have the stuff to do those unlocking things nor the money to buy them. Maybe I should just stay away lol
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

If almost nothing about FR gives you any joy at the moment, then honestly, it might just be best to stay away. :,D It could be quite the uphill battle to enjoy it if everything about it is irritating or exhausting and you might end up having a more frustrating time than you have a fun one. Especially if new features are straight up not worth exploring- that seems like a sign!

I'm going through the same thing with WoW- I miss stuff about it, but I know I'd hate playing it again. At least with FR, it's free to give it another shot!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Teigan wrote:Eh, I never figured out how the hibernal thing works. I put in one dragon and it was like, full? Whatever. I don't have the stuff to do those unlocking things nor the money to buy them. Maybe I should just stay away lol
You can grind all the things to unlock slots in the den.

All items needed to unlock The Hibernal Den and where to find them :

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde ... st_2630462

Make the colisium grind into a pinterlocke if you feel like cleaning your lair. Would maybe give you some lore for a fresh start. And colisium would give you cash for the gene requirements of the den.

The gathering grinds is just simple rng

My offer to teach glimmer and gloom still stand. So that's 75k in 20 min every day and you still have a lot of time before the ancient is released which is the 8th of June. .

I don't like the den but I use it anyway because currently it's the only way to get more than 200 dragons. All players has 5 free den slots to start with.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

We miss you Teigs, but I agree with Lupis that it sounds like you aren't quite ready to come back yet. I know I took an FR hiatus for almost a year, and didn't come back until I forgot why I left :) Personally, I'm really not feeling wow right now--haven't signed in over there for weeks. I'm not even sure the patch will rekindle my interest.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

New interesting update. i think the timeframe should be more than a week though

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

GormanGhaste wrote:We miss you Teigs, but I agree with Lupis that it sounds like you aren't quite ready to come back yet. I know I took an FR hiatus for almost a year, and didn't come back until I forgot why I left :) Personally, I'm really not feeling wow right now--haven't signed in over there for weeks. I'm not even sure the patch will rekindle my interest.
Yeah, you're probably right. I think I just need a longer break from FR. :) Trying to make myself be interested in a game isn't fun. When I do start to miss it enough, I'll have plenty of stuff to catch up on, but that's ok.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Aaand HenryTheArcher won something from Roundsey again! ! :shock: That man is so lucky with his rng! If numbers serves me right that's 7 times he won a prize. .with only 10 tickets :shock:

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Yeah pretty darn amazing :(

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

There are multiple others who win alot too.. thats why some ppl (specially on drama rising ) speculates if roundsey truly is random, or if the staff hands out to ppl they like.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I've never won, and to hear that some win lots is just, i dunno, ....disappointing to me. I mean, I'm happy for them, but geez I'd like a little luck too. :(
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Dewclaw I never won either! !

I looove the new silks :D .

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Remember to log in and get your gifts from Galore. 2 eliminate! !!

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Really happy about the update + decision to give us vials of upcoming new natural eyes! As much as I love goat eyes I don't actually need many of them (most of my dragons have good eyes already, or their eyes are too small/covered) so I only used one and I'm hanging on to the other.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

So happy to have two more eliminates! I have a level 25 dragon (no eliminate) that I was planning to sell as soon as I leveled up her replacement. Wonder how this will affect her value short term and long term?

Also, does anyone know of any frog or toad subspecies? I think that would be a good use for my goat eyes :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

not sure if it is a subspicies but I really like this desert treefrog in this post : http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs ... t_38993004

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Aha, that's very cute! I would definitely do that if I collected permababies.
Teigan

Unread post by Teigan »

GormanGhaste, I have this pair
ImageImage

Which are not an official subspecies. I never quite got around to developing them, but the basic concept is a poison dart from sitting on a leaf

Attachments
poison-dart-frog-orange-blue.adapt.945.1.jpg
poison-dart-frog-orange-blue.adapt.945.1.jpg (62.47 KiB) Viewed 2974 times
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Oh that's a great concept! With me wanting a Fae though, it would end up mostly leaf :) I messed around in the scrying workshop and the AH, and ended up with a rather tame midnight poitox number.
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

In an attempt to find some things to do on FR again I came across a fun little guide that tells us how to resize the images of dragons to find out how big they actually are. In short you save the dragon's image, open it in an art program (I use Paint Tool Sai) and use the multiplier mentioned in the thread to resize the image.

I decided to try it out on my Pinkerlocke group. For... no real reason. *Coughs*

Those are some diverse dragons.

I'm curious to see what range of sizes you guys might have! If you can't figure out or are otherwise unable to do so I'd be happy to do some for you :D

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Ahahahaha I love your tiny little spiral. :D

I don't have time to do mine, unfortunately, but I hope to see some others post. :)