Flight Rising Rant Thread

Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Flight Rising Rant Thread

Unread post by Bowno »

There's a disgusting person (who has been banned from FR once for being underage and such) going around currently, targeting users that are unaware of the prices of their old dragons/popular ID's... and offering like, 35g or 100g.
Right now, they offered 35g for a 5 digit dragon + popular ID, then when the user was like "Hmm I'm not sure" they 'upped' it to 100g. Which is WAY less than the dragon is worth. They've hit a lot of other people too, saying stuff about how they love the colors etc etc, just so they can get a hold of the older dragon :l

Please be aware of your dragons! Its your choice what you do with them, but don't let yourself be scammed.
It's disgusting behavior, especially on a dragon-neopet game. Like, legit. People play to relax and have fun. Don't try to ruin it for people :l

EDIT: Not saying names, since we don't allow that here. But yeah. Just be aware. Please :c

Siggy under construction!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Sigh I don't get why the fr forums admins don't clean up more often. .20 threads all about us getting eliminate as a gift. . Why have 20 different threads on the same subject. .. clean it up! !!

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

i was just blocked by a person after i gave them a friendly pm when it looks like they where having a hard time in the post your current thoughts thread.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

First the person starts a flatsales thread, i offer to pay for the dragon. Then the thread is closed and ppl *except me) are pinged for an auction thread. I find the thread and put in the highest offer. Then the dragon i want is removed because they got a private bid on pm. Won't tell me how much so I can outbid. Can feel the "i don't like you" vibe. ..:(

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

I don't get people sometimes :( I'm sorry (both Qinni AND Tarnfalk) that people were so rude to you for no reason
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Puts lots of gems and treasure in vault to save for ancient..

Falls in love with WAY too many oldies and spend all gems... Also start making updated breeding cards and buy new genes for alot of dragons.. 36 treasure and 2 gems left.. yup Im very good at saving money :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

*hugs* tarn I know the pain. I was able to buy gems knew I should save some and spent most on eggs

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh good to know Im not alone in my crazy spending spree :hug: need to grind for the remaining 7 days. ..and then prob spend them all after 6 days. ..already bidding on 3 oldies. . :lol: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Time to sell some of my eliminates...had hoped to wait until the prices went up but I need the gems :roll:

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

My gosh darn project pair had four kids, all exactly one shade off of what I'm looking for. :lol: DARNIT

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

how inconsiderate of them :lol:
Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Unread post by Niabi »

LupisDarkmoon wrote:My gosh darn project pair had four kids, all exactly one shade off of what I'm looking for. :lol: DARNIT
I've been having a similar problem with breeding my faes Linden and Sorrel. They've produced offspring with the color combination I'm looking for but ALWAYS in the wrong gender! That, and they are notorious for only producing 1 egg nests. It's driving me bonkers!

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

Maybe this is why I have three breeding projects--three times as likely to have one of them be successful? I can hope :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

ppl grind coli and get loads of drops.. I grind coli for days and hours and nothing.. I NEVER seen a python or a morph.. and none of the new genes either... :cry:

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Tarn I'm in the same boat. :( I spent hours until my eyes bled in coli and didn't get ANYTHING.
GormanGhaste
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Uldaman (and Ravencrest)

Unread post by GormanGhaste »

I haven't seen any coli genes since the anniversary.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

GormanGhaste wrote:I haven't seen any coli genes since the anniversary.
I never seen a coli gene. .ever. Not a single Python or Morph. .Not that I need them. .Just be nice to get a drop to give away ..but nooo

Rng has a thing for me. .

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Of COURSE the two genes I want drop from the coli and I never do the coli. I bought two new hatchlings and changed them to Goalers intending to gene the male with Phantom/Spirit, but they drop in the coli and their price right? 2.7 mil each. Bleh. Doesn't help that I've been camping for Shardflank for while now... and it never seems to restock in the marketplace.

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Lupis
Petopia Artist

Unread post by Lupis »

I started having more Coli luck when I started farming Sandswept Delta for loot- and I've been farming Dusklight Ruins for fodder bc it's slightly more tolerable than the Mire. :,D So far Sandswept has been the kindest to me, though. I hope you get some drops soon guys. ;_; I need 2x Phantom so I hear you.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Qinni
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Zul'jin(US)

Unread post by Qinni »

the gene i wanted the most for my gaoler and its freaking trail at 22. i dont even have baldwin at that lvl...
Teigan
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)

Unread post by Teigan »

Qinni, I can make that and my cauldron is open