Metal crab holding bolt in Mechagon steelplated hardshell

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Kittara
Realm: Stonemaul

Metal crab holding bolt in Mechagon steelplated hardshell

Unread post by Kittara »

I was questing in the "other place" that Chromie sends you to and I saw a metal crab holding a bolt. tried to tame it and it worked! it is not on petopia at all, I am wondering if were supposed to even be able to tame it?

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: Metal crab holding bolt in Mechagon steelplated hardshe

Unread post by Vephriel »

Aww, what a cutie! I think that's this lil guy right here, but great find on your own! :D

https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id ... ange-bolts
Kittara
Realm: Stonemaul

Re: Metal crab holding bolt in Mechagon steelplated hardshe

Unread post by Kittara »

OMG I looked at crabs and missed that one completely, I guess I was thinking it would be on its own as it's metal or mechanical looking.
whuumper
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Re: Metal crab holding bolt in Mechagon steelplated hardshell

Unread post by whuumper »

True board hero,found one that no one thought of...Great fan of appearance pets-all 27 of my hunters are stocked full...Main has collection that very very few here could beat-just superb.Alas the ninja pull got the oil bird...But /played 1800 hours gets you lots of fun stuff....But you did great sadly collection slots are at a premium here ,but that one well ,core hounds are easy finds need that crab...An any one actually care to match my pets per pet feel free...Challenges accepted at Whuumper Stormrage ...bwing it...lol.You did awesome finding that crab,,,No secret discord just a hmmm let me try...!!!