Tårnfalk & Co´s pet journals.

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Tårnfalk & Co´s pet journals.

Unread post by Ana »

Tårnfalks version of Hati.. and I unlocked the dark eye look.. can hardly see it though

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

3 new friends. Wolffram (means Wolf Raven), Bitsy and Tallon who will replace Glenda

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

Gotta say, absolutely love that dark transmog you've got going on! Hati matches perfectly, and the new (are they still considered new? Idk) moon warrior eyes for the NE look so good, too!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thank you!! That outfit has always been my favorite for Tårnfalk :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Cleaned up a little in Abricots stable.. Prune became a brown pig instead of a black one.. still adore her though.. so much personality.. so little usefulness :roll: :lol:

The other survivors in Abricots stable are Almond the Rhino, Cinnamon the Devilsaur, Beetroot the pixelalted Reindeer and Shallot the Turtle

and thats it.. rest is gone.. A lot of fun taming ahead.. one day :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I post too much lalalala - been taking a break from BFA and taming some pets on my alts

Xiania got her scalehide.. the only golden like one I could find.. his name is Aureus. The aureus was a gold coin of ancient Rome originally valued at 25 pure silver denarii

Mikaido got Akubi (Yawn in Japanese) and Yagi (Goat in Japanese)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

New pet for Tårnfalk.. named him Bænkebidder.. its a bug ..No idea what it is called in English.. it comes in different colors including white. The white ones latin name is Trichorhina tomentosa. Korlusk is surprisingly resilient... I can take 7-8 mobs at a time with Hati due to his self healing and reducing damage capacity.. Krolusk is not too far behind.. good pet. I might want another color though.. not sure.. have to test it out

the bugs picture in white and black/brown.. I think they look a lot a like

Image Image

Krysteena
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Terenas, Argent Dawn

Unread post by Krysteena »

You've been busy with all the transmogs! I love that all your alts have specific themes for them and all the new pets are looking so good next to their respective hunters :D I recognise the bug you're thinking of but I can't think of the name either, but the krolusk is super cool! Do love the albino one especially :>
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Krolusks are so cute! They have so much personality. :D

The bugs you're thinking of are called woodlice, or roly polies!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

heh lol I think I prefer the Danish name for them then hehehe so far the albino Krolusk is my favorite as they have red eyes! :D

And thanks Krys. Coming up with pet themes is fun for me... and Im an alt holic :lol: Tårnfalk is the only one without a theme but she is my main so that's oki with me. Though a lot of her stable is black white but not intentionally. I have one rule for my hunters. .Not allowed to have the same pet color wise on any of my hunters. ... Tårnfalk has dibs since She's my main so if she likes a pet no other alt can have it...Like Krush. .would look great on my green themed hunter. .but he belongs to Tårnfalk so no go ..Im weird i know ;)

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Unlocked daileys so hanging out with different pets to reconnect with them.. todays Daily pet was Grace.. I think she is beautiful but more of a "ohh she is cute pet" than a fighter.. she is tenacity so she does well just the model I dont associate with a "I wil kill you and eat you" pet :P

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Added two pets to Tårnfalks stable. Oondasta

and Cliff. I really adore Cliff.. he has such a huge personality <3

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I felt like doing a pet repport on Cliff, like the ones you made with the random pet challenges Tyger used to run

Model : Purple Skyscreamer - Exotic Family - Pterrordaxe family

Special abilities: Updraft - Your pet beats its powerful wings, slowing the fall speed of both itself and the hunter. Pathfinding - You and your pet gain 8% increased movement speed. Masters call - Your pet removes all root and movement impairing effects from itself and a friendly target, and grants immunity to all such effects for 4 sec. Ancient Hide - When falling below 40% health, the Pterrordax will shrug off attacks, granting 60% reduced incoming damage for 15 sec.This effect can only occur once every 120 sec.

As in every pet challenge it required you to do stuff with your designated pet so I brought Cliff with me in raidfinder!

I really like Cliff´s swimming animation.. i wish he could fly when not in water

But the lack of my usual spirit beast healing me resulted in more than one death..

The model is called purple but I say he is more midnight . using Flight Rising color chard. his idle moves are adorable, he sniffs the air, he roars and he pluck (is that the right word ?) his wing.

His attack animation is quite rich too.. He bites, he hit with wings and he headbutts :)

In bestial wrath he is just impressive and he looks good next to you at the char selection screen.

In some lights he is more blue than purple hence why I would call his color midnight..

Conclusion:
He is a very neat pet. He is a defo keeper for Tårnfalk. Not as good a solo pet as a spirit beast or a Krolusk but the Ancient Hide makes him a decent solo pet. His personality make up for his lack of survivablity. I really adore him

Hope you enjoyed this pet report.. Tyger if you ever read this.. I miss you :hug: :D

Vephriel

I love that skyscreamer too! It's my favourite colour of them, I have one on Veph named Bonejaw. :D His big fangs look like he could crack bones in his mouth.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Uhh thats a good name too :D I been partial to "normal" names lately not sure why..

Tamed this yet unnamed girl today.. she will be replasing my felrasaur

Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

I've been loving watching your tames here Tarn! I don't play anymore so it's fun to see someone exploring all these new pets for the first time. It feels like I'm playing right alongside you. :D Looove Cliff and this new raptor, she's gorgeous!! Like a pretty white lily!

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Thank you <3 I always fear I post too much but I like exploring :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Came across Ashmane today and could not resist taming him.. he is stunning!

Vephriel

This is your own thread, no such thing as posting too much! :D
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Not a new thing but this raptor finally got her name. I changed her to female and I named her Fraggle because something about her looks reminds me of a fraggle!!

You see the resembles right ? :lol: :lol: :lol: (hubby does not)