Tårnfalk & Co´s pet journals.

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Tårnfalk & Co´s pet journals.

Unread post by Ana »

Released Wolffram (Nevermore), Tallon (The white falcon) and Bitsy (the white tarantula) Been running dailes with them to connect and felt no bond what so ever so they returned to the wild. Today I tamed Oreo and i will be going to grind some apparel dungeons with him to see if he is a keeper.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Been running some hc to get my apparel and using my alts so i can get it faster.. in that progress Abricot got a bear, she named him Kiwi because he is so fuzzy

My green plant themed hunter tamed two pets today. Kentia & Huaceae (google it if you want to see what plants it is)

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Been a while since i tamed anything new but today I made a new friend in Bogs :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Yarkona tamed Yarrow today - dont think he looks that green but it will do :D

Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Aww, what a cutie, I love the krolusks so much! :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Me too! They have so much personality too and actually a pretty good solo pet.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Started the legion questline on Kahlua to see the hordie side of things... Her main pet for lvl will be a spirit beast as they are the best solo pet because of the healing :) All Kahluas pets are named after booze and are red or red with black on, or black with red on.. you get the idea :D

Her spirit beast is named Mimosa

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Kahlua on hold for a bit.. gotten to after the part where the troll leader dies and Sylvanas get to become warchief.. Did some archeology with Tårnfalk today and tamed Fluffykin. I tried to take a good screenie for once but not sure if I succeeded :mrgreen: - not sure if Fluffykin is a keeper.. i got an alt which are druid and I feel like Im running with a druid on my side.. not a pet..

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

As expected Fluffykin returned to the wild. Instead Niphredil joined my ranks. He is so handsome. Here we are enjoying the moonlight. His bug (see pet discussion general) just makes him more goofy and likeable

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Tamed N.U.T.Z today.. he is amazingly cute :) sorry for the poor screenie but on mog runs so did not feel like making a grand screenie heh

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Again been a while since I tamed anything.. I let Oreo go, he will go on one of my other hunters as I do enjoy the Zebra look but just not on Tårnfalk.

I been trying to make a DnD alligement of the WoW pets and based on look and race try to determine if they fit my elf :D

I tamed Duskstalker -i know i got the little cat model too but I am somehow drawn to the big one these days. To me his alignment looks like a Lawful Good animal

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Tamed Avalance today to see if I like this model better than the old Gryphon model and I must say I do :D - another good aligment pet I feel

Next pet to test I think will be the bogsneaks.. err Saurolisks.. I looove the model but not sure if they would fit for an elf... I will try some of the lighter colors to see if they feel good, natural or evil to me :D

Tested several Sarolisk.. and they all come off as Neutral to me... not sure why.. but I can see them beeing used by Elfs and Ors the like in LOTR depending on the upbringing/breeding/taming what ever you would call it..Asked the light blue Saurolisk how he felt about this and this is the screen of his response :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:

Though still think red eyes would be towards evil alignment.. or is there any DnD creature you know of with red eyes who are good or natural?

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Love the tongue out screenie.
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Heh thanks :D It was a lucky shoot. I did not keep the sourolisk but thought the screenie was fun

Tested Krolusk and Quillens today. Krolusk has such a sweet smile that I would say good aligment and Quillen just seams good of nature. Dont mind the outfit in the last one.. trying some different stuff and that one did not work out

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

As much as I love Floyd I dont think he belongs to the smart breed of raptors.. he would prob just follow whoever had the food.. so neutral aligment i guess as he could be used for both good and dark deeds as long as you had a roast for him :P

Personally i think that normally raptors would be intelligent enough to choose an aligment.. some might be used for good, other for evil.. hard to say really. Floyd is the only raptor I have left but im pleased with his looks.. even though Im sure he is not all that smart :P

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

on all accounts Cliff should be of evil alignment because he looks sooo much like the ring wraits mounts... but I like him so i deem him good :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I dont think I can do this good , neutral, evil alignment.. it´s just a matter of taste really. I did let my burning turtle go and my white raptor but its more cleaning up stable than it is good vs. evil i feel..How ppl keep 50 pets is beyond me heh

Cliff is a good boy!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Making pet challenges for myself. The aim is to tame pets I normally would not have and run with them for a day to see how they feel. Today I tamed the Grey Spiny Basilisk.

First impression, pretty dull, no real animation

Anyway off to do dailies. My admisarry quest today was in stormsong Valley. My gear lvl is 420 on Tårnfalk so it was quite easy to do. The basilisk did decent. I came across the Behemoth and it beast lored as tameable but it´s elite soo too high too tame.

I do Naztarr to get manapearls to get my ilvl up. Normally not a problem and I can pull a lot of mobs. But sadly a basilisk do not have any defensive attribution so it died A LOT. .. and lots more healing was required. And I could take on fewer mobs than usual

Over all impression: Decent pet for one on one, not good against many or hard elites. I dont play with sound on so I cannot relate to the sound issue. I did not feel a bond with that bassilisk at all so it was returned to the wild :D

Next pet tomorrow :D

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Yesterdays posting .
I tamed the Green Bat on tårnfalk yesterday and took him out on my usual dailies

not good for archeology as his wingfang block most of the time :mrgreen:

but other than that the bat did surprisingly well.. I had expected another pet who were bad against many like the basilisk but the bat actually did much much better despite not having any offensive abilities.. which puzzles me as i thought the stats were standarized .. but the bat did really well.. much much better than the basilisk.

Bats has an immensely cute face and I actually like it alot. not enough to keep on tårnfalk but one of my alts will defo keep one in the future.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

been 3 days since i last played wow.. but today I tamed Ranja the icebear to take with me on 3 admisary quest and naztaar. A bear has 2 defensive abilities so its a very good solo pet, also against many enemies. hate the quest to slay her so I feel like I saved her. She got to stay with Tårnfalk for now. Not that many screenies as I was preoccupied with fighting :P Dont mind the outfit.. I am trying to run around in a different mog with every pet

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

Hubby wanted to grind a lot of expedition yesterday so I had time to test two pets.. first off the brown wind serpent. First look impression, I had expected not to like this but it´s actually rather cute and pretty

Windserpents have one defensive ability - dodge and it actually did really really well on the heroic mission we were on.

There is not a color I want as a perma pet forTårnfalk so in the end it was let go but defo a pet I will keep in mind if there comes more colors and maybe some for my alts too

Next pet I got to test was the Gorilla. Look impression, i had expected the new models butt cheeks to annoy me but it did not as much as I expected it too. I really liked the old model so I have deliberately avoided Gorillas until now.

The Gorilla is a defensive pet so it does well.. I attacked a lot of dragons on my own on hc expedition

and won with little effort :D

I let the gray one go but tamed the rare white one in Ungorro Crater on Tårnfalk as a keeper :D