Prowling Wolf

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Knarlg
Realm: Saurfang

Prowling Wolf

Unread post by Knarlg »

Was questing on my lowbie dwarf today and was doing the quest Preying Uppon the Weak, used beast lore on the wolf that spawns from it and it came up as tameable so I thought to check here, not sure when it got changed and there are other wolves with the look but thought that it might need to be changed.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Re: Prowling Wolf

Unread post by Wain »

Hey :) thanks for reporting it! Do you remember what the wolf was called? I can’t find anything called Prowling Wolf.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Knarlg

Unread post by Knarlg »

Ooops sorry, Prowling Worg was the name of the mob. It spawns during the quest Preying on the Weak in Howling Fjord.
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Knarlg wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:21 am Ooops sorry, Prowling Worg was the name of the mob. It spawns during the quest Preying on the Weak in Howling Fjord.
Thanks! :)
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Just one more question: did you actually tame one, or just beast lore it? I just need confirmation it's tameable because sometimes things that are flagged tameable turn out not to be because of other issues.
Knarlg

Unread post by Knarlg »

I beast lored it and the tame beast went through, didn't end up keeping it as I already had a wolf.