Tårnfalk and mafia gen one give away /raffle

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Tårnfalk and mafia gen one give away /raffle

Unread post by Ana »

Oki before I raffle off the double moon girl let me check that these are still the ppl intersted:

Nef, Dewclaw, Syleye -if any of you want to jump off ship let me know before tomorrow at reset, Nef = 1, Dewclaw = 2, Syleye = 3. Any changes let me know before reset tomorrow

I am going to break my own rule of scries :mrgreen: :D :lol: and give these ones an extra try for a home before they are sold. Note ALL these will come with HD CD as the mafia decided to ship them off to me for an extra chance

Image scry: Image Image

Image scry: Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

if no one else wants I will grab these two

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

I will head to bed now and hand out the last hatchlings sometime after reset. All non claimed hatchlings from the scrys will be sold at ah, so speak out if you want one. Only the scrying ones are available. The mafia sold the rest of their hatches

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

These two are from your own den, Tarn:

I'm interested in them, but I left them out of my first post because I didn't want to be greedy and wanted a chance for other people to claim them. I'm still nervous about speaking for them since I rarely post nowadays, but I'd love to home these ones as well if it's okay with you.

Either way, I'm with everyone in that this was super kind of you and your friend to do for us, especially for those of us who ended up unlucky with the results of our own two eggs. :)
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

All the scried once are in my den atm as it was easiest. I will get on to handing out tomorrow

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Tårnfalk wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:45 pm All the scried once are in my den atm as it was easiest. I will get on to handing out tomorrow
Ah, that makes sense. :) Have a good rest!
Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

It, uh... it'd help if I logged into the correct account to pick them up, huh? :lol: I totally didn't expect them to show up on the Pinkerlock account. Nope. Thank you so much :hug:

^ And to clarify, yes you did right. I just momentarily forgot where I was :lol:

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

hehe your all welcome

Rando,.org result for the double moon girl:

Gratz Dewclaw!!

And i be going on to hand out the rest of the hatchlings too. Glad to have helped. Putting the two last unclaimed on ah.

Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

Oh wow ty to you and the mafia. I think I need to pinch myself, I can't believe it. <3 :)